Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 11 2023, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylou30 View Post
How do you us the Gift Lifeline please?
Hi Lindylou,
I moved your post to the thread about the quests. The information about the lifelines is in the first post on the first page of this thread. It is also in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2023, 03:06 PM

I have a quest with acai had non ready so click on the help got the gift you can't get gift for it but went to warehouse to see if someone would sell but it didn't work and don't know what procure means always the last one stuff me around for the money. don't know what procure means

Last edited by amanda1955; Nov 12 2023 at 03:11 PM.
Old Nov 12 2023, 03:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I have a quest with acai had non ready so click on the help got the gift you can't get gift for it but went to warehouse to see if someone would sell but it didn't work and don't know what procure means always the last one stuff me around for the money. don't know what procure means
Hi Amanda,
No you can't get Acai as a gift as it is not a gift in the list. Nor can you buy (procure) the acai in the trading warehouse as that would require the trading lifeline.
You can however, get that by request ingredients for a product in a facility you own that uses the Acai. You do that by clicking on the plus sign in the box for the product that uses that as an ingredient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 12 2023, 03:23 PM

how can you find which facilities use it
Old Nov 12 2023, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
how can you find which facilities use it
Hi Amanda,
You can look in the Game Guide chapter 27 about ingredients:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326
Old Nov 13 2023, 12:04 AM

finished it but never got anything for the 8 I did, not happy never had that before not even 1 hmmmm
Old Nov 13 2023, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
finished it but never got anything for the 8 I did, not happy never had that before not even 1 hmmmm
Hi Amanda,
You collected for your quests on Nov 6th at 1:28 AM eastern time. You can not collect until 1:28 AM eastern time now. So it is not quite time for you to collect. It should show you time left before you can collect if you click on it right now.
Old Nov 13 2023, 12:37 AM

ok didn't think of that I finished that last one on ph.. now can see better on my computer
Old Nov 26 2023, 07:00 AM
Account Not Linked

I got glitched. One of my regular quests, I have Tourtiere to produce from the Canadian Restaurant. I loaded it and it states it has 74 hours to finish and should only take 3 hours instead of 3 days.
Old Nov 26 2023, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
I got glitched. One of my regular quests, I have Tourtiere to produce from the Canadian Restaurant. I loaded it and it states it has 74 hours to finish and should only take 3 hours instead of 3 days.
Hi Kongo

I'm sorry, but it is a glitch the developers have not fixed yet.

As it is an intermitent problem then it makes hard to figure out what is going on. Unfortunately we can't change the time for you so you will have to wait the time out.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline