Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2013, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
It had to happen, Bought some more cash last night, upgraded Farms #15, #16, #17 bingo all is well, Bought the Log truck, placed it on the Farm, then put it in storage, go to use it not there. Cash has been taken, but no truck. Done the clean cache, reset sites etc.
First time this has ever happened, must be something that can be done, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
Thanks for the response & have submitted the claim.
Hi , I have checked your storage and there is a 12 x 8 log truck with chain saw in there. Please check your storage again, make sure the display it set to 'show all'
Old Feb 28 2013, 04:51 AM

Smile Updates

I love this game and have been playing it for a long time.. I just wish when you say a particular date that we will get an update..we get it..When will we get our next farm? Anyone know?
Old Feb 28 2013, 05:18 AM

hi there, have to ask, what the hell is going on with all the writing...i cant hire anyone at the market coz I cant see it properly and it has been going on for days., I know I am not the only farmer experiencing it and I apologise if I have put this in the wrong place but can anyone shed some light please
Old Feb 28 2013, 05:20 AM

Leave the aeroplanes as long as possible Raul !

I don't want the early morning flights going over scaring my chickens and llamas, plus all that blue ice they drop, yuck !
Old Feb 28 2013, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaKrueger View Post
hi there, have to ask, what the hell is going on with all the writing...i cant hire anyone at the market coz I cant see it properly and it has been going on for days., I know I am not the only farmer experiencing it and I apologise if I have put this in the wrong place but can anyone shed some light please
Hi Julia! please read the posts in the following thread link, to help you with your problem

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525102
Old Feb 28 2013, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, we do understand how frustrating it is when the developers put a release time for new item(s), for a long time they did not give future release dates on items for this reason. Any number of things can go wrong when including new things in a game , as we recently saw with the sprinkler issues, so if the developers find a glitch prior to releasing it to us , the Beta testers then I am sure you would agree that it is better to delay the release till it is sorted.
is well understood, thank you very much...
: Rolleyes: wait

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 28 2013, 06:44 AM

Well... Friday is okay...

It is not like we don't have other things to do on 17 expanded farms.

I am using my time now to re-do the 9x plots of a few 30x30 into full use of the 32x32 farms.

By the way, all are fully expanded and the only slower time loading that I have is after I have planted a full farm, and refresh so I can "sprinkle" that farm.

If the release comes tomorrow night... my guess is that it will be 50-50 on comments from those who enjoy the developers continuing efforts to appease us.... and those who are "hard to satisfy". Thankfully both will keep playing the best game (free game) on FB and beyond.

Old Feb 28 2013, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Flower issues info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

Known Issues:

- We can't confirm if there are still weird issues with the flowers, like watering flowers then harvesting and then all flowers appearing Ready to Harvest again after a refresh. If you experience any weird behaivor with the flowers please report the details on this thread.
I just harvested my farm which is a mixture of chopping trees and flowers (all were ready) - I then irrigated using my green sprinkler and the flowers reverted to ready.
I then harvested my main flower farm (all were ready), which contains only flowers and the same thing happened.
I used a 12x8 flower harvester to harvest the flowers.
They reverted to the correct state after refreshing the farm.
I hope this info is of use to Raul and the team

Level 725

Last edited by rockhopper; Feb 28 2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: additional info
Old Feb 28 2013, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default flower issues info

well said rockhopper

I am having the same issues, however they are only affecting some of my farms. The same ones each time, flowers the other farms work as they should.
Old Feb 28 2013, 12:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks tony
Closed Thread

Tags
train