Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2011, 07:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Posted this in the other Help and Support thread but just to make sure its seen posting it here as well.

OK - this STILL doesnt work - the mouse over for my stables on Farm 2 and Farm 4 say they are ready to harvest but in the facility manager it says "no animals to harvest at this time".
Anyone else having this problem and any suggestions?
Do I have to empty them of 100 ordinary horses, and numerous Clydesdales and then put the shed into and out of storage etc like I did with the rabbit hutches?
Yes, just had to harvest mine and the same thing happened. It wouldn't harvest through the manager, had to harvest it on the farm instead.

Serenity Farms http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8514&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 08 2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reta J View Post
Yes, just had to harvest mine and the same thing happened. It wouldn't harvest through the manager, had to harvest it on the farm instead.
my sheds will be ready in a few hours so will test them i know the pig sty the hen house and dairy shed worked fine with the facility manager not sure with the others

will advise

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 08 2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I agree I would like my Brown sprinkler back...I paid for it...Just tried again took brown one out of storage and watered flowers that wilted.( the brown one turned red) Then planted cotton and tried red one will not cut time in half.

I have the harvester, the harvest plow, and the harvest plow plant. They all still work.

Why can't we have the option with both the brown and red sprinklers.

Fritz
Last night I used my red sprinkler and it said "1 day left" ... after 8 hours it says 16 hours left. That's 24, I thought they fixed it to a 20 hr day.

Are the developers still working on the sprinkler issues?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Sep 08 2011, 09:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheila315 View Post
I paid for my brown sprinkler and I want it back....I don't think I should have to irrigate a bare farm just to water my flowers. Give it back please or add the option of letting us irrigate more than once a day. I've always agreed with Slashkey and their decisions....however on this one you've done us wrong. We basically paid $95 cash dollars for an irrigator and lost features...

I agree. Also if you use red sprinkler for flowers you can't use it for 20 hours for crops. I watered flowers on eight farms and when I went to use red sprinler on a crop I planted an hour later it wouldn't let me irrigate the cropas. So to me I wasted 50 cash because I want to use it on crops not flowers. 20 hour limit doesn't help for crops less that 1 day. Must be a better solution to this problem.

Thank you for looking into this.,
Old Sep 08 2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
my sheds will be ready in a few hours so will test them i know the pig sty the hen house and dairy shed worked fine with the facility manager not sure with the others

will advise
Thanks Al- the others work fine on mine - its only the two horse stables that dont work - I can harvest them on the farm but not in the facility manager

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 08 2011, 12:15 PM

I just used my manure spreader that had 215 units of manure. After just 1 (one) farm fertilized, it now has 1.65 units available!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a bug in your math.

Also I have a stables and rabbit hutch on Farm 1 that does not show up in my Facilities Manager. The ones I have on Farm 2 do.

Didn't know where else to post this feedback. Thanks!!
Old Sep 08 2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieH2009 View Post
I just used my manure spreader that had 215 units of manure. After just 1 (one) farm fertilized, it now has 1.65 units available!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a bug in your math.

Also I have a stables and rabbit hutch on Farm 1 that does not show up in my Facilities Manager. The ones I have on Farm 2 do.

Didn't know where else to post this feedback. Thanks!!

Looks like a dev slipped a period in your 165, which would be the correct number after using 50

That period is definitely a ? in the program !

Old Sep 08 2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
Last night I used my red sprinkler and it said "1 day left" ... after 8 hours it says 16 hours left. That's 24, I thought they fixed it to a 20 hr day.

Are the developers still working on the sprinkler issues?
Clarifying my post above ... the indication I had for 1.0 day left was on a crop of corn (after I had used the red sprinkler on it part way through it's cycle). Then 8 hours later it said 16.0 hours left. Still not sure how this red sprinkler is supposed to work and what it's doing the the crops, but something's plainly set to 24 hours instead of 20. Don't know if it's the crops or sprinkler, we just need clarification so we know how to plan.

thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Sep 08 2011, 02:01 PM

Wondering why when I use the red sprinkler on my 2 day crops it says its ready in 19.9 hrs? I have 2 day planted on 4 farms and all of them are doing it.It shows using coins when I water. I plant all my 2 day, 3 day etc at the same time.

Last edited by dottyF; Sep 08 2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old Sep 08 2011, 02:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Wondering why when I use the red sprinkler on my 2 day crops it says its ready in 19.9 hrs? I have 2 day planted on 4 farms and all of them are doing it.It shows using coins when I water. I plant all my 2 day, 3 day etc at the same time.
Because the red sprinkler cuts the time in half for crops and flowers when you can use it. Half of 40 hours is 20 hours. So all of those 2 day crops will be ready in 1 day (Farm Town day).
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread