Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 28 2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
I don't know if this is related to the release - but I found it because of that. I selected my soft drink factory to try to make into a chain. I am not at the 7th dan on the cream soda or the cola. I have had these 2 facs for a long time. I checked the production of those 2 items - and they were no full. I filled them. I closed my fac manager and reopened - checked again- needed refilling on the cola on my farm 2. I refilled again. Closed the fac manager and reopened - needed to refill the cola again. Maybe this is why I can't get to the 7th dan on these.
Hi Sod Farmer,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also check your date and time on your computer. If that is off it can cause something like that to happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 11:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul, I tried to reply to your message, not sure if it worked.. I have been refilling my 2 Chain Bakeries throughout the day, just checked my storage and for Apple Pies I have 9,246,024 in storage and 2,376 Export stored now..the total amount I can sell off everything from the Bakeries listed as "From Export" is 18,863,880 coins.
Old Oct 28 2017, 11:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Color me confused at the moment..... maybe when I am fresh in the morning, I will read this slowly.... very slowly
Im with you, the more I read it the more confused i get, so will have to print it and assimilate very thoroughly.

Can't wait for the increase in products..
Old Oct 28 2017, 12:18 PM

Default Facility Chain issue

You make it very difficult to have chain facilities when you add new products to facilities since then it takes a looooong time to reach 7th dan on that new item. I don't HAVE two of all that many facilities to begin with.

Also, very few people will have two identical FC facilities as only the wealthy can afford to but all these items.

I guess this is a "feature" I'll be ignoring!
Old Oct 28 2017, 12:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks 4 the update raul, my game is running great server 36 and the cows havent dried up, but i had t a to get my lawyer read the new chain thing, he pulled out a bottel of gobble gobble(wild turkey 101) and we wound uo at a strip bar and got arrested
Old Oct 28 2017, 01:09 PM

I don't get it. Why do all that programming so that ONLY the rich can play with the new features. Doesn't make any sense at all that you have to have 2 of any given facility to play with chains. But thanks anyway for the update.....I will hope and pray that you change this in the future.
Old Oct 28 2017, 01:33 PM

Super confused I think is me Say when you look at the facilities in the new chain thingy, and you want make lets say a Bakery into a chain, but you only have one Bakery, can you buy another one, or is that not allowed?
Thanks

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 28 2017, 01:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Super confused I think is me Say when you look at the facilities in the new chain thingy, and you want make lets say a Bakery into a chain, but you only have one Bakery, can you buy another one, or is that not allowed?
Thanks
Hi Mrs Mags,
Yes you can go buy a second bakery and then come back to the Chains Manager and make that a chain provided you have all products in the bakery at dan level 7.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 28 2017, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
I don't get it. Why do all that programming so that ONLY the rich can play with the new features. Doesn't make any sense at all that you have to have 2 of any given facility to play with chains. But thanks anyway for the update.....I will hope and pray that you change this in the future.
Hi Angel,
Please note that both coin and farm cash facilities are usable in the Chains. That means even if you can not afford to buy the farm cash facilities needed you can still do the coins facilities and services. So it isn't just for the rich players.
Old Oct 28 2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mrs Mags,
Yes you can go buy a second bakery and then come back to the Chains Manager and make that a chain provided you have all products in the bakery at dan level 7.
Thanks so much Taz x

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread