Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 04 2021, 02:28 AM

Angry Farm cash buildings lost

I have bought at least 34 turbo open pit mines over the past six months but when I went to my account to check them out it says I have only 27 can I please have these facs back or my FC refunded to my game please do I need to check everything else that I have bought with Farm cash??? I am very disappointed as I have spent an exorbitant amount of money over the years on this game
Old May 04 2021, 04:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbetta View Post
I have bought at least 34 turbo open pit mines over the past six months but when I went to my account to check them out it says I have only 27 can I please have these facs back or my FC refunded to my game please do I need to check everything else that I have bought with Farm cash??? I am very disappointed as I have spent an exorbitant amount of money over the years on this game
Hi Lizbetta,

I have moved your post to the thread about missing items. Sorry to hear this has happened. If you have not already contacted support about this then please do so, they should be able to check which ones are missing. In case you need help with contacting them or finding the replies from support:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2021, 02:22 AM

Default Missing Farmcash facilities Turbo open pit mine

Hi I have checked with the last six months my accounts records me purchasing at least 34 Turbo open pit mines yet the game says I have only got 27 now can someone please look into this for me it is a lot of my money to lose
Old May 05 2021, 04:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizbetta View Post
Hi I have checked with the last six months my accounts records me purchasing at least 34 Turbo open pit mines yet the game says I have only got 27 now can someone please look into this for me it is a lot of my money to lose
Hi Lizbetta,

Your previous post was answered. It is above you latest post. If you can't find it please click on this link and it will take you to it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post6445234

We have asked you to contact the support team about your missing facilities.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2021, 11:34 AM

Default missing items in tools

My orange and red spreader and manure collector are in my storage but doesnt show up in tools. Also my orange and red sprinkles are in storage but not showing in tools.
Old May 07 2021, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
My orange and red spreader and manure collector are in my storage but doesnt show up in tools. Also my orange and red sprinkles are in storage but not showing in tools.
Hi DottyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Those tools will not show in the toolbox because you own the higher tool in both cases.
When you own the higher tools (green manure spreader and Green or purple mobile sprinklers) then they can do all the jobs for the previous ones so those do not need to show in the toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 02:28 PM

I'm not sure where to post this, but I wanted to alert someone of a possible glitch. My ID is 100000103698298 and for about 3 days now I've been having issues off and on with adding multiple items in single mode. Like ponds or flowers. I will put in a row of 10 or so one at a time and approximately every other one in that row will flicker and disappear. Today has been particularly bad with this...so I thought I should mention it to someone on the forum
Old May 07 2021, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
I'm not sure where to post this, but I wanted to alert someone of a possible glitch. My ID is 100000103698298 and for about 3 days now I've been having issues off and on with adding multiple items in single mode. Like ponds or flowers. I will put in a row of 10 or so one at a time and approximately every other one in that row will flicker and disappear. Today has been particularly bad with this...so I thought I should mention it to someone on the forum
Hi EmilyF,
This can happen if you go too fast laying the items down, possible if you are using an autoclicker or if you are trying to set them in a spot something else is already sitting on.

Are you getting red numbers showing on the save button when you are doing this?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2021, 02:58 PM

I don't recall seeing red numbers, no. It will start as it normally does with a white 0% and not count up then disappear. If this can happen if I go too fast then I will first try to slow down as I do tend to go pretty fast. I don't use auto clickers though. If it continues to persist after slowing down I will let someone know
Old May 07 2021, 05:03 PM

Default Lost Tool

I have lost my Turbo Manual Lift Truck that I use for filling my Clients Facilities.
Please help me get it back
Thanks,
Connie ( 100000034120819 )

I apologize if I didn't post correctly, I've never had to do this before...

Last edited by conniesbiz; May 07 2021 at 05:17 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing