Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 06:44 PM
Just Brilliant ( Level 26 )

Farmer Since: Aug 26 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:
Default Glitch

My river disappeared after all the coins spent and hard work ...where did it go?

Visit Judy's Sunshine Creek Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine View Post
your wish is my command

OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I like having this reference to anticipate my goal achievements. Keep up the good work!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 06:50 PM

I just wanted to say thanks for all the cool new stuff we get to play with now.
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

All of the additions are WONDERFUL!!!! Thank you SO much, guys and gals!!! AWESOME JOB!

Now for the problem I have noticed. It seems the save button is no longer functional like it used to be or should be. It does NOT save anything until my avatar has completely finished harvesting all fields/plots. THEN it pops the window up telling me that all changes have been saved. Iyt has always worked a LOT quicker than that. If I leave before I get that window or without clicking the save button, I lose all coins and/or experience points. I have done quite a few plows and harvests to verify this and it is consistently happening. I believe that is where a lot of your missing coins and points complaints are stemming from. If my guess from experience dealing with gaming servers is correct....it's mostly if not all in the caching programming for the servers. Find those coding ewrrors, and these problem may just go away. Not to tell you your jobs, but that was my experience when I was doing what you are.
Hope this gets to the right people.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudleysmom View Post
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........
I like this idea of a second farm.
Thanks for the updates...I love farming!
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Yee Haw

I'm all for land expansion! It's getting too crowded for all my animals and corps not to mention my home. Hope more land is coming soon. Thanks for all the new goodies.
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:39 PM

Woo hoo more land coming....gosh i love this game.... thanks so much FT devs xxx
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraki01 View Post
Woo hoo more land coming....gosh i love this game.... thanks so much FT devs xxx
wonders why some people read that & get it..

and others don't and don't...

Old Nov 21 2009, 07:43 PM

Thank you for this nice update , awesome !!!! sure motivates us .
Old Nov 21 2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
Check the number of experience points to get those items unlocked. I think you'll find that the number of points and coins has NOT changed.
Your comment doesn't really make sense.....

The unlocking of items is LEVEL BASED not exp point based. That is why they say "unlock at level X"

If the number of experience points to unlock item hasn't changed then logically... if i already own the item, it shouldn't be locked!

For example ...... If I was able to purchase an item at 70,000 exp (or whatever old level 30 was).... and i am now over 75,000 and new level 33... how is an item I already have.. showing as locked until new level 34? (Technically if i want another, I now have to work my way through another whole level to unlock it again!)

If someone who is new level 31/32 hits 70,000 exp they are not going to be able to buy the item like I was at that exp amount, because they will have to wait until level 34, therefore needing many more exp points than i was to buy the item.

Due to this level numbering change and if they want to keep it fair.... the items shouldn't be "unlock at level X" they need to be changed to say "unlock at X exp"

That is not to say I don't love all the new stuff .... just think more thought might have been required.... sometimes things are overlooked in the desperate need to please the masses... personally I would rather wait longer for the new releases and have everything work!
Closed Thread