Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 01 2020, 04:38 AM

Never mind, rebooted and it is working again.
Old Feb 01 2020, 04:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
I just dispatched a train, when I tried to boost it, there are no friends to choose from. NONE. Is this a new glitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Never mind, rebooted and it is working again.
Hi KCJ,

Thank you for letting us know you have resolved your issue

I will check on this and see if I get any problems with it.
Old Feb 12 2020, 09:22 AM

Default accelerating a neighbor's train

I received a weird message today when trying to boost a neighbor's train...It told me I could only accelerate a friend's train...we are FB friends and neighbors. Have been for a long time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marybelle train.jpg (96.0 KB, 5 views)
Old Feb 12 2020, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
I received a weird message today when trying to boost a neighbor's train...It told me I could only accelerate a friend's train...we are FB friends and neighbors. Have been for a long time.
Hi bbbjwilson,

That might be temporary issue and will correct itself. Its sounds like the data that is retrieved from Facebook to tell the game who your friends are didn't load. If that is the case you could also get problems getting the friends lists for gifting and train boosting at the same time. Keep an eye on it and see if it happens again

If you wish you can run memcache and see if it will help. Here's the link in case you need it. Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try another train boost.

In case it's not temporary you could check your browser and see if it needs updating or has updated and then check if cookies and popup are still allowed in it. Here's a link if you need instructions for that:Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

If it's playing up in one browser, try a different one and see if you get the same problem there. You will have to make sure cookies and pops are allowed.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 12 2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason: correcting
Old Feb 13 2020, 10:10 AM

Default Boost

The boost for the trains ib now not working again
Old Feb 13 2020, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick-jolly View Post
The boost for the trains ib now not working again
Hi Mick-jolly,
I moved your post to the Help & Suypport section subject thread about trains as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Are you trying to send out boost requests for your trains or trying to boost one for a neighbor in the My Requests?
What happens when you try to boost?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2020, 09:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Now I can not boost a friend/neighbor's train. It tells me we are not friends.
Old Feb 23 2020, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Now I can not boost a friend/neighbor's train. It tells me we are not friends.
Hi WyoSugar,
Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing memcache, close your farms, reopen and get your neighbor to send another boost request and see if it works. This may be part of the problem you have with the My Neighbors tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 29 2020, 04:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi, I am getting an error message when I dispatch my trains. "ERROR-This train can not be dispatched because it contains a long gondola car, and the 2 long gondola cars that you have in this farm are already dispatched as part of other trains." I haven't changed my trains in a long time. This problem started a few weeks ago. My 2 trains are on farm 27. I cleared memcache. I noticed on other posts that you can clean up train data so hopefully that will fix my problem. Thank you. More information- I have to reload the farm 2 or 3 times before I am able to dispatch the trains but I am able to dispatch them, it just takes time.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; Feb 29 2020 at 04:44 PM.
Old Feb 29 2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Hi, I am getting an error message when I dispatch my trains. "ERROR-This train can not be dispatched because it contains a long gondola car, and the 2 long gondola cars that you have in this farm are already dispatched as part of other trains." I haven't changed my trains in a long time. This problem started a few weeks ago. My 2 trains are on farm 27. I cleared memcache. I noticed on other posts that you can clean up train data so hopefully that will fix my problem. Thank you. More information- I have to reload the farm 2 or 3 times before I am able to dispatch the trains but I am able to dispatch them, it just takes time.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,

I have cleaned your train data for you. When your trains come back, unload them and please run memcache one more time, close the game where you have it open then reload and see if that has cleared it up for you when you next need to dispatch them.

Tags
boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train