Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2022, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Queen.of.Clutter

Tiger is not available at this moment.

When quests just started, when you completed 3 quests then the button turned blue to let you get 1 farm cash and then start a new week knowing exactly when you had get the farm cash so you could know when the button would get blue again.

Or you could wait and try to complete 8 quests to get 2 cash. As the game was deactivated for a week, then it is almost the same case.

At this moment you have 3 completed regular quests and 1 in progress. Your first quest for this week is Load Ticket Dispenser and it was completed on October 13, at 14:04 eastern time.
Thank you for your reply. I think I have it figured out. Although, I looked at the 'clock' , then 'Gamewide' yesterday and it showed that a Co-op was expiring in 61 hours. I did the math and can still make it, but I looked again today and it states 3 days now. ??? I guess just a bug. We will see!

Thanks again!
Old Oct 18 2022, 11:15 PM

Question Quest Farm Cash

After completing 3 quests, do I collect the one farm cash and then continue working on quests, attempting to complete 8, or do I leave the 1 farm cash hoping to be able to complete the 8 quests to get 2? If the latter is the case, do I lose the 1 farm cash if I do not complete 8 quests?
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
After completing 3 quests, do I collect the one farm cash and then continue working on quests, attempting to complete 8, or do I leave the 1 farm cash hoping to be able to complete the 8 quests to get 2? If the latter is the case, do I lose the 1 farm cash if I do not complete 8 quests?
Hi GR8L8K8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.

You can find all the information in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

If you collect the 1 Farm Cash for 3 quests then you start over at 0 and con not collect again for 7 days from that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2022, 07:19 PM

If I do not claim the 1 Farm Cash and I attempt to complete 8 but am unsuccessful, do I lose the 1 Farm Cash that I earned for completing 3?
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
If I do not claim the 1 Farm Cash and I attempt to complete 8 but am unsuccessful, do I lose the 1 Farm Cash that I earned for completing 3?
Hi GR8L8K8,
If you don't complete the 8 then as long as you have at least 3 completed within the last 7 days exactly then you will get the 1 farm cash. This iis all in the Game Guide chapter I gave you the link for in my previous answer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2022, 01:46 AM

Unhappy Geez

I read the game guide that you posted. Obviously, it wasn't clear to me. Sorry for my dumbness. Sorry to have bothered you.
Thank you for making it clear.
Old Oct 23 2022, 12:16 PM

Default Quests completion

When trying to complete quest, 1st Class meal, ingredients take excessive long to complete, champagne barrel; 16 hours. champagne 5 year; 40 hours.
Old Oct 23 2022, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf View Post
When trying to complete quest, 1st Class meal, ingredients take excessive long to complete, champagne barrel; 16 hours. champagne 5 year; 40 hours.
Hi Winterwolf,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. Those times are correct as that is the same amount of time in the facility to complete each of those steps.
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:32 PM

got a question re quests sorry couldn't find in the help in game guide but how long have you got after the finish time to complete the quest before you don't get the bonus repeatedly I get quests with long time to wait to finish ingredients and miss out
Old Oct 29 2022, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
got a question re quests sorry couldn't find in the help in game guide but how long have you got after the finish time to complete the quest before you don't get the bonus repeatedly I get quests with long time to wait to finish ingredients and miss out
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests as this has nothing to do with the current release.
You have as long as the quest says at the top to complete all the quest's steps including the last step. Then when that has been complete and you have collected the coins the quest is good on the chart for 7 days exactly or when you collect the farm cash which ever comes first.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline