Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 02 2014, 07:14 PM

Default Quest still not finished...

This has been going on for days...the quest has 12 hours to finish and they nylon roll still has not processed despite the fact that all previous facils have been filled. If I run MEMCACHE now will i lose everything?
Old Jun 02 2014, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvscats View Post
This has been going on for days...the quest has 12 hours to finish and they nylon roll still has not processed despite the fact that all previous facils have been filled. If I run MEMCACHE now will i lose everything?
Memcache will not lose anything for you. All that does is force the server you are on to reload from the main server.
What is the final product you are making for the quest?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2014, 09:57 AM

I had a quest that required loading Combination Pliers in the Hardware shop.
I completed all steps up to the loading of pliers in the shop. Then I loaded all items in the Hardware Shops I have. The quest still says I need to load the pliers. ????
Old Jun 03 2014, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
I had a quest that required loading Combination Pliers in the Hardware shop.
I completed all steps up to the loading of pliers in the shop. Then I loaded all items in the Hardware Shops I have. The quest still says I need to load the pliers. ????
First thing to check is did it start any pliers? Are pliers checked to start in the hardware shop? In other words did you have any pliers in storage to start? If not you will need to store the ones you made for the quest for it to start them.
If you did and they loaded you may have run into an intermitent glitch in the quests where it doesn't recognize that you have started the item. You will have to wait until at least 1 batch has produced and try again. It is better to start single batches for the quests so if it doesn't register the first time you can go back after a while and start again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2014, 11:59 AM

Angry Problem with Quest

OK, I use a lifeline... it said: I can harvest crops from anyone's farm. I did that for Cucumbers. I took what was needed for the quest (6 cucumber). It gave me credit for 3. The lady let me return for more and I got 12 more.

I cleared all my cache files and reloaded FaceBook and came back to the game. I still only have credit for 3 of the 18 plants I harvested and I need 6 for the quest.

Why is it not giving me credit?? Now what???
Old Jun 03 2014, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanafree View Post
OK, I use a lifeline... it said: I can harvest crops from anyone's farm. I did that for Cucumbers. I took what was needed for the quest (6 cucumber). It gave me credit for 3. The lady let me return for more and I got 12 more.

I cleared all my cache files and reloaded FaceBook and came back to the game. I still only have credit for 3 of the 18 plants I harvested and I need 6 for the quest.

Why is it not giving me credit?? Now what???
You only get 10% of any crop you harvest for others, so if you need 6 cucumbers then you need to harvest 60.
Old Jun 03 2014, 01:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My cousin does quests but I don't. He asked me about how they assign the quests.
Is it random by your level or just random. As an example he is level 62 and was given a quest to harvest maple trees and turn them into boards. However, at his level he can't buy maple trees. So this quest is something impossible. Since he can only have two quests going at one time, this seems like he is set up to fail, no way can he do three quests in a week. His other quest requires a Petrol refinery, also something he can't buy at his level.
What is going on? It appears that there is no point in doing any quests until you reach a level of at least 85, as then you should be able to do some of them. A person in the low 60's is pretty much set up to fail, unless there is some step I am missing.
Please help, we are both confused.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 03 2014, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
My cousin does quests but I don't. He asked me about how they assign the quests.
Is it random by your level or just random. As an example he is level 62 and was given a quest to harvest maple trees and turn them into boards. However, at his level he can't buy maple trees. So this quest is something impossible. Since he can only have two quests going at one time, this seems like he is set up to fail, no way can he do three quests in a week. His other quest requires a Petrol refinery, also something he can't buy at his level.
What is going on? It appears that there is no point in doing any quests until you reach a level of at least 85, as then you should be able to do some of them. A person in the low 60's is pretty much set up to fail, unless there is some step I am missing.
Please help, we are both confused.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
They are just random and don't take into account levels or what facilities you may or may not own. The lifelines are also random.
Old Jun 03 2014, 04:52 PM

Default extended wine time

I began a quest this morning for sangria. I got my purple grapes harvested and began the process of making red wine at 9 am EST. Just now when I harvested my green grapes and began the white wine process, I noticed that the red wine was showing 9 more hours to finish?
Old Jun 03 2014, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab124 View Post
I began a quest this morning for sangria. I got my purple grapes harvested and began the process of making red wine at 9 am EST. Just now when I harvested my green grapes and began the white wine process, I noticed that the red wine was showing 9 more hours to finish?
To make Red Wine aged 3 years for the sangria requires 3 batchs of Red Wine from the winery. Each of those batches takes 6 hours, so a total of 18 hours to make all of those unless you have multiple (3) wineries and started a single batch in each of them. Then it would only take 6 hours.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline