Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 01 2010, 08:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How come you can't do surveys to earn Farm Cash any more - that was really useful but now all you can earn is coins

I don't have the money to use to buy Farm Cash so was relying on surveys to get extra - now I can't buy the juice factory or the semi-trailer truck because I have spent my farm cash on the chocolate factory and the processing factory

Is this feature coming back?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by CordeliaG; May 01 2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old May 01 2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimikrie View Post
Molly, I had that happen also. all of a sudden I got charged for fishing.
and as well I've had several times where I did get charged when I hired people to harvest or plow
Hi Mimikrie.
We have an official thread about this where we're taking details to try and find a fix. If you'd like to read and post there, that would be really helpful.

Here's the thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284722
Old May 01 2010, 11:08 AM

Red face Truck/Produce Orders

Why not add more item to the truck for order? I understand that you want more interaction from farmers but what about those of us that have difficulty getting responses from our neighbors? You might add coffee, pickles, flour (for in between times of harvests), etc. Also please put peach and pear trees back on the order list from the store. Thanks
Old May 01 2010, 11:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

LOVE the new Jam factory!! Thank you!!!

Since onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes were dropped from gifts, I got rid of my pizza place. I could never get enough grown for production, even with layering under the trees, without sacrificing some other production crop that was much prettier when matured, and quicker to grow.

So...the pizzarria closed up shop and off it went into storage. The lovely Jam Factory was placed on the empty lot, and I gotta say - I'm having far more fun with this facility because I can grow ALL the ingredients myself...and they look pretty growing in my fields and on the trees. My crops are all nicely balanced now on all my farms towards sweets production - juice, jams, baked goods. I ADORE my chocolate factory, and I love, love, love my bakery!

Hoping there might be a chance for adding apricot jam to the line-up? And possibly lemon merangue pie to the bakery (lemon, eggs, flour,sugar) to take advantage of those wonderful lemon trees??

Guess my sweet tooth is showing.

Oh, and if anyone wants to come fishing at my place, feel free. I have lots of streams and ponds - just kick off your shoes and settle down on the grass for an afternoon of lazy sport. I don't fish - I just like to look at them swimming around.
Old May 01 2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
Huh? I would never have it from just gaining it. Don't you think for all the wonderful work these men and women have done for us, you can break with a few bucks to enjoy their game???
I agree the few dollars necessary to purchase some of the items. is minimal compared to the hours of enjoymen I've received from FT.
Old May 01 2010, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Can someone please tell me what the point of fishing is? We can't use them in the facilities...so what is the point?

Also, if these new crops that were released are to be used in the facilities it would be nice to know! I need a 4th farm because it takes sooooooooo long for some of these to grow! It's frustrating when you need something like ONE of something, like onions and it is two more days before you'll have some!

I say they should get rid of the stupid 12 coin dog and horses that do nothing and other junk in the gifts and put things WE NEED in them!
Old May 01 2010, 04:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Fishing makes a few extra coins

Lettuce can be used in the sandwich facility. Anything that has a "?" next to it can be used in facilities.
Old May 01 2010, 04:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks.

I'm done fishing then...I have so much water on my farm I'm getting carpel tunnel from fishing...if I can't use it them no point in my catching them. lol
Old May 01 2010, 10:05 PM

Give me back that filet-o-fish! Give me that fish! Oooh!
Old May 02 2010, 12:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Wow, overdrive is right! what a bunch of cool stuff!
Lemme ask this however:

Are we EVER going to get to a point where myspace players will ever be able to "produce faster", or simply have the production times drastically reduced if the faster feature is impossible for us?
The reason I ask is that I have already ceased putting any more new stuff in my facilities, due to the fact it takes way too long to get a return back on my investments.
Once all my facilities are empty, they are to go into my storage untill the become more reasonably usable.
I might get the pond to go fishing for fun, and thats about it.
It sucks not getting more involved with the new stuff, knowing it will take too long on MS.

I assume that after 4 days of silence, my answer is NEVER?
But yet the ppl who keep asking where bread comes from gets answered left and right... get real ppl
Closed Thread