Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 02 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
...I always thought that guy looked a little seedy...
Yes, I got it yesterday. I went to there to see if there have been any new additions. Since I cannot update any more, I get the seed menu. It would be kind of nice if they left all the info there but sort of grayed out when you already have it.
Old May 02 2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
So why the outcry? The way folks are going after the helping in the facilities, you could have everything done in just a few hours anyway.
The key, as I see it, is to go to the neighbors section and gain neighbors who will work your facilities.
I did that when I got my facilities and have a great network established within a week.
I still haven't gotten a definitive answer to my question. I keep hearing X number of batches but my question is... is the maximum per batch based on each individual product or is it based on the facility itself?

In other words, do I have a max for blueberry jam and a max for strawberry jam? Does EACH product have its own max or is it by facility?
Old May 02 2010, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
I still haven't gotten a definitive answer to my question. I keep hearing X number of batches but my question is... is the maximum per batch based on each individual product or is it based on the facility itself?

In other words, do I have a max for blueberry jam and a max for strawberry jam? Does EACH product have its own max or is it by facility?
Each product has it's own max, not the facility. I can make 1500 chocolate ice cream (its max) and still make coffee ice cream.
Old May 02 2010, 08:39 PM

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Is there a list somewhere that shows the capacity of each product?

It would be nice if we could somehow see how much we're using from our storage so we know when to stop. The pizzas are a good example. It would be nice to know the total we have in storage and have them deducted as you make pizza's. I get through the first four only to find I don't have enough tomatoes left for the last two.

I could go check my storage before I start but there are many other things like this - used for mutiple products. A little countdown meter would be nice!

This could be accomplished by putting a "meter bar" on each facility and load in the counts that you currently have in storage that can be used in that particular facility. As you started producing, each item used would be deducted from the meter bar. This would let you know where you stand at all times rather than making it into a guessing game.
Old May 02 2010, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Is there a list somewhere that shows the capacity of each product?

It would be nice if we could somehow see how much we're using from our storage so we know when to stop. The pizzas are a good example. It would be nice to know the total we have in storage and have them deducted as you make pizza's. I get through the first four only to find I don't have enough tomatoes left for the last two.

I could go check my storage before I start but there are many other things like this - used for mutiple products. A little countdown meter would be nice!

This could be accomplished by putting a "meter bar" on each facility and load in the counts that you currently have in storage that can be used in that particular facility. As you started producing, each item used would be deducted from the meter bar. This would let you know where you stand at all times rather than making it into a guessing game.
There is kind of a place here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323270 But not everything is broken down, only some categories. That list is based off of this: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323010 and if you read through some posts, some of the items are broken down more.
Old May 03 2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezie View Post
Can I ask - when we put rivers/ponds on the farms, are they supposed to be stocked with fish already or do I have to wait for that initial time to pass before they will have any fish?

Thanks
Hi there Weezie, yes you need to wait between 8 and 24 hours for your fish to grow....have fun
Old May 03 2010, 06:30 AM

with respect as far as the production limits go ...i jus click till i cant click no more and go t the next thing i can make till i either max out the productions or run out of ingredients....the stuff in store wont go off so all u got to do is keep on growing things to make the ingredients to make the products to make more money ...being too technical spoils it.....however i would really love to see the facilitys added to the tending so when u tend if theres work u get to do it and u help your neighbour and get exp and goods to sell ...its a win win and saves the innumerable back an forth from the homepage...i guess the only fly in it is the once a day only rule...maybe the devs can do a work around to allow it to be part of tending but only once a day....and also...one final question......when does the farmtown day start and finish please...what timezone does it zero to please...... great work devs and mods for keeping us all informed (b/t/w u guys and gals must have the patience of job having seen the same question asked so many times
Old May 03 2010, 06:31 AM

Love these new upgrades, especially the facilities! I'm making a million$ in less than a week. Now have over $25 mil and climbing fast!!! I have 3 farms but have run out of room for more facilities or goodies. Chocolate factory is a waste of $; can be gifted and little use for the chocolate. I keep running out of cheese..can it be gifted?
Also, can an option be provided that shows what facilities my neighbors have so i can gift appropriately? I've made a list, but it changes as they gain more $.
More ice creams, yogurts, cakes? just started wool..how bout a clothing facility?
Thanks, thanks for ur upgrade. FT is much more fun!! What next?
Old May 03 2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by driverdave View Post
with respect as far as the production limits go ...i jus click till i cant click no more and go t the next thing i can make till i either max out the productions or run out of ingredients....the stuff in store wont go off so all u got to do is keep on growing things to make the ingredients to make the products to make more money ...being too technical spoils it.....however i would really love to see the facilitys added to the tending so when u tend if theres work u get to do it and u help your neighbour and get exp and goods to sell ...its a win win and saves the innumerable back an forth from the homepage...i guess the only fly in it is the once a day only rule...maybe the devs can do a work around to allow it to be part of tending but only once a day....and also...one final question......when does the farmtown day start and finish please...what timezone does it zero to please...... great work devs and mods for keeping us all informed (b/t/w u guys and gals must have the patience of job having seen the same question asked so many times
HI FIVE Driverdave ..... you said exactly what I thought when I read one of the previous posts today. I do the same thing and enjoy PLAYING with my facilities. Agreed on the 'tending' of our farms incorporating the factories too.
Old May 03 2010, 08:59 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
HI FIVE Driverdave ..... you said exactly what I thought when I read one of the previous posts today. I do the same thing and enjoy PLAYING with my facilities. Agreed on the 'tending' of our farms incorporating the factories too.
High five back helen 5 on the side and upside down 5 lol ah well us aussies do have SOME good ideas lol but thanks for your support
Closed Thread