Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2010, 05:58 PM

when are the new level updates coming its ok having all the new stuff but been stuck on level 80 is a pain
Old May 03 2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttau View Post
I love this game but I think my mind is slipping..... weren't you able to get syrup from the maple trees? What happened? I was looking forward to pancakes and waffles...lol Did I imagne this?

I think maybe you imagined it, but it is an idea worth considering!
Old May 03 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRT View Post
Catsup, ketchup - probably the same as your tomato sauce. I put that on hamburgers and also on hotdogs, along with mustard and salt.
Like all the new stuff!!
LOL thanks for clarifying that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate S. View Post
Hmmm. I've bee ntold that I'm a barbarian ...but I ratherlike my hot dogs plain! That is when ...I don't reallyupset people by putting peanut butter on the bun! I don't do *that* in public, I promise, LOL! Love the new things I can use ...like fishing! Adds nicely to my income, and I need all the help I can get! thanks, guys!
Err.. you have peanut butter with hot dogs? OMGosh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyp46 View Post
when are the new level updates coming its ok having all the new stuff but been stuck on level 80 is a pain
We've had no indication at all about any new levels. Only the developers know whether that's likely to happen.
Old May 03 2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
When you use your computer do you sign in the computer to you as a user? And then your kids as users, each separate?
If so, then the temp files will be on your side, not theirs.

My computer does a complete clean up of temp files. etc every night. But, no, my kids don't sign in as separate users. I am the only one with a user account on my computer.My husband uses his laptop.
Old May 03 2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
My computer does a complete clean up of temp files. etc every night. But, no, my kids don't sign in as separate users. I am the only one with a user account on my computer.My husband uses his laptop.
I just logged in to Farm Town on my husband's laptop and still was not able to work in anyone's facilities.
Old May 03 2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daybarb View Post
Try looking at your game...as I said before..across the bottom right you will see several tools..the two people (for buddies), the walking man (for most work) The hoe (for plowing) etc.
On the bottom row is a tiny cash register..where you go to buy things...GOT IT???
What Barb is talking about is to the right of the trophies icon, which, in fact, is not a cash register but a store. This is where you go to purchase items for your farm(s).
Old May 03 2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daybarb View Post
Go to your cash register tool on the bottom right side of your game. Click on facilities and READ...the levels required are right there for you to see. BTW, you can buy some Farm cash...it is inexpensive 55 FC for 9.99
Well worth the price considering how great the game is...can't even go to a movie for that price!!!

Please visit my farms!!
Wow, polite response? Not.

If you are above the level that an item unlocks you can't see what level something unlocks, there was nothing for me to READ, hence my question.

As for my FC comment, it was not a gripe about FC, just the timing. You (and that is a generic "you", not meaning you specifically) can comment about how cheap FC is until you are blue in the face, the fact of the matter is some people really can't afford it, and with the "application of the day" disappearing there is no simple way of earning it once you are level 80. That is a discussion for another thread anyway.

Last edited by Lavenda; May 03 2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old May 03 2010, 11:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The reason the bread question gets answered and your question doesn't, is we know the bread answer but we don't know the answer to your question. Until the developers make an announcement about the myspace users producing faster no one knows what they are planing on doing about it. I'm sorry but you are just going to have to wait till they say what if anything can be done about it.
The post was made for the devs and mods to see.
outta site outta mind. gotta keep it in their memory to do something about it b4 they throw out another 6 buildings i wont use without the faster feature.
Old May 03 2010, 11:45 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
Wow, polite response? Not.

If you are above the level that an item unlocks you can't see what level something unlocks, there was nothing for me to READ, hence my question.

As for my FC comment, it was not a gripe about FC, just the timing. You (and that is a generic "you", not meaning you specifically) can comment about how cheap FC is until you are blue in the face, the fact of the matter is some people really can't afford it, and with the "application of the day" disappearing there is no simple way of earning it once you are level 80. That is a discussion for another thread anyway.
So then for me, i am at 80 almost 81 but then who's counting, the game well have to change its vocus from geting things that the game has designed for us to use, to uesing what we have aqueded to the best of our abulity. My mother would have called it "making do" like when we wanted a road we use a dirt path. For fun we, i have 14 xp 80s in my nighborhood, we are raceing to see who can get the highest xp from day to day. Another "make do"! We all like the game. thank You 8*)

Last edited by sandra.l.huffman; May 03 2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old May 04 2010, 12:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browniemaker View Post
Can someone please tell me what the point of fishing is? We can't use them in the facilities...so what is the point?

Also, if these new crops that were released are to be used in the facilities it would be nice to know! I need a 4th farm because it takes sooooooooo long for some of these to grow! It's frustrating when you need something like ONE of something, like onions and it is two more days before you'll have some!

I say they should get rid of the stupid 12 coin dog and horses that do nothing and other junk in the gifts and put things WE NEED in them!
Gosh, real farmers don't only grow what they can turn into products on their farms. In fact most don't. They sell their crops and fruits from trees. And commercial fishermen and women sell their fish. Which is just what we virtual farmers can do here in FT -- raise crops to sell. So although I understand we could earn more coins by turning the crops into products ourselves, these other crops are still useful in that they earn us FT "money" when we sell them at the market. And being able to fish and then sell the fish is a kind of little bonus. It would be nice to have a restaurant where we could serve fish and chips (along with other things) or make fish sandwiches in the sandwich shop, but even without that option, the fish are still "productive" when we sell them.
As for the horses, dogs and cats, real farmers have pets so it's logical to me that a farming themed game would offer that option.

Hey, I'm having fun
Closed Thread