Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2010, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Hey Browniemaker, I figure that the introduction of fishing is a desperate ploy by the devs to make us all relax, chill out, get off their case and GO FISHING for a while. C'mon now, it is kind of fun and besides selling the fish gives us some extra coins. I know .... I know .... we don't want more coins!! We want Farm Cash, or an xp point for each fish we cash.
I know, how about making a rare fish in some of the ponds that sell for one farm cash? That would entice some of us to do more fishing as we don't really need the coins anyway. It could be really rare, like if you don't want to hand out much cash, like one every 1000 fish or more, and could be limited to only one or 2 bodies of water. It could even be limited how many rare ones you could catch in a week, or something like that.

Last edited by CynthiaSue; May 04 2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old May 04 2010, 04:17 PM

I would like to see the ideas implemented for separate storages. When I go to click on storage, even though I click the tab to see my items, it seems to have to go thru with loading all my food storage first. So we need a separate food storage and item storage. Also, we need to be able to put food items in a separate storage if we want to sell it, and then there should be a sell all button on the one we want to sell, but no ability to sell from the other storage. If one wants to sell something in that one, they should be able to move it to the storage holding items to sell. I personally do not want to sell some items, like coffee, even if there isn't a facility for it, as I am hoping in the future there will be. Also, I agree that there should be 2 market places OR you could make it possible to sell items from our farm instead of going to the market place. I have taken to hiding when I go to the market place to sell stuff as it takes me forever to sort thru my stuff to sell and there is normally a hire request when I get out which I end up declining. Hiding works, but it would be much better to have 2 markets or to be able to sell from our farm.
Old May 04 2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I know, how about making a rare fish in some of the ponds that sell for one farm cash? That would entice some of us to do more fishing as we don't really need the coins anyway.
You may be right. :-) But now that they've deployed a BANNER ad above (to go along with the one that was always BELOW) our farms .... Do ya think maybe they'll at least make ALL the facilities purchasable with coins?
Old May 04 2010, 04:25 PM

First of all I love farm Town and all the new facilities and such however, there is no fishing rod in my store where the notice says it is. Thanks for your help, as always!
Old May 04 2010, 04:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Kate S.

Maybe some of you don't need coins, but some of us, like me, do, so I very much appreciae being able to sell fish, especially, for pysical easons, I cannot work on other peoples' farms. BTW, I notice that someone put a lwash on the gift guy! He still wanders in, but only once per session ...and thank, thank you, THANK YOU, for *that*! I don't know how much trouble this would be ...but I'd be hapier if I only got neighbor help requests on my own farm. sometimes I'm hunting for flowers to water (one click waering on other farms? Please?) when I get a help request. I have to either accept it, and leave in the middle of what I'm doing, o decline it, and miss the opportunity. Not a big thing ...6 points and 20 coins, I know ...but ...it's one of of those little "grace notes" that I would love to see. All in all, though I don't have facilities at this point, I am pleased with this current update! You devs are just making this game better and better!
Old May 04 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva Rawlins View Post
First of all I love farm Town and all the new facilities and such however, there is no fishing rod in my store where the notice says it is. Thanks for your help, as always!
It's not in the store, it's in the 'toolbox' at the lower right of the farm, right above the map (where the watering can is)
Old May 04 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva Rawlins View Post
My fishing rod is not in the store, but perhaps that is not what you really meant. At any rate, my fishing rod is to the far right in the row of icons. It is the last one, right after the harvesting icon below your farm. If you click on that box of tools, a list pops up. The bottom one is the plow you use to delete plots, the second one up is the fishing rod, at least it is on my farm. Perhaps one would have to have a body of water for it to appear there, that I dont know.
Old May 04 2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom4ever View Post
I think maybe you imagined it, but it is an idea worth considering!
You are thinking of FV.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old May 04 2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
HI FIVE Driverdave ..... you said exactly what I thought when I read one of the previous posts today. I do the same thing and enjoy PLAYING with my facilities. Agreed on the 'tending' of our farms incorporating the factories too.
I have made a nice relaxing little restaurant area on my main page. Now if I can ever move my animals around, I'll expand it.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old May 04 2010, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmergaylord View Post
You may be right. :-) But now that they've deployed a BANNER ad above (to go along with the one that was always BELOW) our farms .... Do ya think maybe they'll at least make ALL the facilities purchasable with coins?
Given the Top banner (in Australia at least) is for a way to earn Farm Cash - I very much doubt it.
Closed Thread