Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate S. View Post
Maybe some of you don't need coins, but some of us, like me, do, so I very much appreciae being able to sell fish, especially, for pysical easons, I cannot work on other peoples' farms. BTW, I notice that someone put a lwash on the gift guy! He still wanders in, but only once per session ...and thank, thank you, THANK YOU, for *that*! I don't know how much trouble this would be ...but I'd be hapier if I only got neighbor help requests on my own farm. sometimes I'm hunting for flowers to water (one click waering on other farms? Please?) when I get a help request. I have to either accept it, and leave in the middle of what I'm doing, o decline it, and miss the opportunity. Not a big thing ...6 points and 20 coins, I know ...but ...it's one of of those little "grace notes" that I would love to see. All in all, though I don't have facilities at this point, I am pleased with this current update! You devs are just making this game better and better!
Farmer Kate, you don't have to wait for the pop-ups to come up to tend your neighbors farms. When I was chasing that 15th trophy I used to sign on and the first thing I would do is visit all my neighbors and tend their farms. You never miss any opportunities that way and you don't get annoying pop-ups when you are in the middle of doing something. Just go down the list of neigbors and if you haven't visited them the pop-up will come up when you get to their farm.
Old May 04 2010, 10:06 PM

Default More Levels?

The fishing's fun and I have several restaurants and factories, but I'm ready for the challenge of more levels. I've been at 80 for several months and I'm bored.
Old May 05 2010, 12:02 PM

I still keep hearing complaints about the chocolate factory being a waste. Remember, Farm Town can, and will, remove items from being sent as gifts (you used to be able to send apple trees, but now you can't - right). You will be glad you have that chocolate factory when they decide to quit sending that item as a gift. I just now bought my chocolate factory cause I am having SO much fun making cookies & cakes that I wouldn't want to be without. So, quit complaining and give Farm Town developers a huge THANK YOU for anything and everything they give us.
Old May 05 2010, 12:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I would like to see the ideas implemented for separate storages. When I go to click on storage, even though I click the tab to see my items, it seems to have to go thru with loading all my food storage first. So we need a separate food storage and item storage. Also, we need to be able to put food items in a separate storage if we want to sell it, and then there should be a sell all button on the one we want to sell, but no ability to sell from the other storage. If one wants to sell something in that one, they should be able to move it to the storage holding items to sell. I personally do not want to sell some items, like coffee, even if there isn't a facility for it, as I am hoping in the future there will be. Also, I agree that there should be 2 market places OR you could make it possible to sell items from our farm instead of going to the market place. I have taken to hiding when I go to the market place to sell stuff as it takes me forever to sort thru my stuff to sell and there is normally a hire request when I get out which I end up declining. Hiding works, but it would be much better to have 2 markets or to be able to sell from our farm.
If you go into offline mode then go to the market you don't see anyone there and no one sees you..... take your time and sell your products....... click play to go back to your farm or you will be invisible to people......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 05 2010, 12:23 PM

Default moaning about FC

ok i dont like spending money for games any more then the next person, however, if you went to a shop to buy a game like this you'd spend about $50.00 usd.. and you get NO free upgrades, no support no nothing.. then everytime an update did come out its not simply added you have to go out and purchase the upgrade yet again!.. So honestly while I dont really buyin the things i truly want at the same time, they can't do all of this free, you wouldn't go to your job day in and day out and expect to not get paid would you? so the small amounts of cash here and there I dont mind erm.. too much lol.... as for people wanting to know why they have removed the option to earn farmcash by doing surveys? theres a solution to that as well!... Go to google and do a search for paid surveys and use the cash you make off of those to purchase farm cash?... I have accounts with paid surveys and a company called inbox dollars.. you get money just for clicking the add and more when you do a survey .. granted is only a few cents here and there but it adds up.. just an option
Old May 05 2010, 12:36 PM

If you go somewhere and they have game machines or you play pool you will spend your money and leave and it is over with. With this you get hours and hours of entertainment for your money. I dont mind at all.
Old May 06 2010, 08:25 AM

I am a Loyal farmtown player and once in awhile I do buy farmtown cash and do not mind as this is the best app on facebook with the least problems . I love farmtown it is the first game I started . and can't get enough of. I love the factories and just wish that we could have items to make it look like a town as well. Even though I have played other games My loyalties are to farmtown . and always will be . Thank you Farmtown developers for a great game you all Rock . Looking forward to more . I have 3 farms and upgraded the third farm . level 74 . Have an awesome day and weekend to come everyone .
Saphyre 49
Old May 06 2010, 03:03 PM

This FT addict is jonesin' for a new update. Must....add...new...facility. Must....add....4th...farm. The problem with each new update is that it makes me crave even more updates. Please feed my addiction. I'm cold and shivering. Just one more hit.
Old May 06 2010, 04:14 PM

I would like it if more of the crops were usable for something in facilities. As it is, some crops are usable for MANY different things (like tomatoes, pineapples, onions), and lots of crops are useful for NONE. Would be nice to have the "usefulness" spread around a bit more.

For the first time I did do an offer for FC, since that banner ad for Blooms Today showed up right next to the sticky note on my monitor saying "Mother's Day is Sunday!" which was there to remind me to send something to mom. So I figured I might as well use that company (they had a perfect little gift basket) and got my $58 farm cash (58!! woo-hoo!!). Bought the transport truck. Which is nice, but really slow - that HUGE semi can only transport FIVE hot dogs at a time???
Old May 06 2010, 04:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Kate S.

Thanks! I must admit, although I've certainly visited my shae of neighbors, I didn't realize that once I visited them, I wouldn't get the pop up. this helps!