Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2010, 12:38 AM

Default Missing animals

Was really excited about being able to put all my animals in their buildings UNTIL! I went to move them... now I have NO animals!!!!!
Their buildings are showing up as NO ANIMALS TO HARVEST but it says 100% ready to harvest..
NOT!!!!! going to be happy if I've lost all my animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 20 2010, 12:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallets View Post
Was really excited about being able to put all my animals in their buildings UNTIL! I went to move them... now I have NO animals!!!!!
Their buildings are showing up as NO ANIMALS TO HARVEST but it says 100% ready to harvest..
NOT!!!!! going to be happy if I've lost all my animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you moved your buildings to another farm with the animals in them... someone said if you did loose them and put the buildings back on the farm you had them on before being moved you will get the animals back......... i haven't done that but try it.. can't hurt......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2010, 12:42 AM

Level:
XP:

I don't consider your comments rude at all and yes, of course I realize that this is a game and I am not "complaining," merely commenting and exchanging comments with others. One person, in fact, explained that in the real world, coffee ice cream is made from ground coffee, by the way.
As for fish farming, another person (in this or one of the other threads) had brought that point up first.
One of the fun aspects of FT has been that, unlike that "ville" game, it's stayed a bit more realistic in design and concept.
And, no, I wouldn't expect any game to actually replicate reality.
Thanks for your perspective on FT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Yo do realize that this is a video game right? It doesn't have to be realistic and you concerns about "factory farming" really don't make a whole lot of sense given the fact that this IS A VIDEO GAME! If you are not going to use the new facilities (as you stated about the coffee grinder) then why complain if those that want to use it are happy with its functionality?

Our devs are hard at work trying to give us what we ask for and it seems rather inappropriate to complain about what they give us. They cannot and will never be able to please all Farm Town users. If you don't plan to use some feature that they give us great-don't use it but don't come and complain about it either!

Not trying to be rude but if we wanted reality we could go buy real cows and coffee ice cream then real world concerns might apply.
Old Jun 20 2010, 12:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Despite how smoothly FT generally functions, we need to remember that it is a BETA application and as such, a few glitches are to be expected when updates come out. We can be helpful to the developers (and patient) by bringing these glitches to the attention of the mods here who will report to the developers. We can also use the "Report" link below the ads on the FT screen and report problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I have not had any invisibility problems before but since the update yesterday when I am hired by people or if I hire other people the disappear almost instantly. I can't hire them to plow once they have harvested and half the time I have to reload to be able to go to my other farms. There is nothing wrong with my computer I know this because I keep my browser cache cleaned and it is happening on every computer in the house and my sister is having the same problem and she lives in another county. When trying to get jobs in the market it says loading farm forever but doesn't take me anywhere. When I do manage to get a job either I disappear and they can't see me or they disappear and I can't see them. We are losing jobs because we can't gt back to where we were after we reload. It takes forever to get any jobs done at our neighbors farms due to the constant need to reload and then go back to their farms.

I am loving the new features but getting really frustrated. This is the one thing I turn to as relaxation and a break from the problems of the real world and now the problems are creating more stress and irritation than relaxation. Please help us out here! I just spent real money on this game and now can't use any of the things that I bought half the time.

Is there any information that I can submit that will help diagnose this problem?
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:18 AM

I agree I have spent real cash to buy factories, well worth it, but we definetely need more farms to keep us going, hope they will keep adding them. I love the new FT where is the place for Farm Town withdrawels.....so addictive....
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:20 AM

I LOVE THESE CHANGES!! Farmtown is my new favorite Facebook game (again).

Only one thing that cracks me up... On the ? button for the Seafood Restaurant and here too, you have added an "S" to Shrimp.

Shrimp is the usage for singular and plural. I keep expecting to see 'fishes' or 'gooses', LOL
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:37 AM

Oh, one other thing... THANK YOU for using realistic looking buildings and no fairy tale coloring-book architecture.
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:38 AM

Best. Update. Evarrr.
Old Jun 20 2010, 01:46 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Despite how smoothly FT generally functions, we need to remember that it is a BETA application and as such, a few glitches are to be expected when updates come out. We can be helpful to the developers (and patient) by bringing these glitches to the attention of the mods here who will report to the developers. We can also use the "Report" link below the ads on the FT screen and report problems.

I realize that it is a beta application and I am posting this here so that the mods can take the information to the devs (hence that is why I asked if there was any more information that I could submit to them to help diagnose the problem). I am being patient as I understand that updates can cause problems. I have an add block program and apparently it blocks out this "Report" link even though I can't see this link with the ad block disabled. I also posted such a very detailed message so that they would have as much information as I could give them. I was also hoping that others having the same problems might be able to find some answers from the devs or mods here without having to search all over since it seems the problem only started after the update it made logical sense to me to put it in the update thread.

As I said not trying to complain because I love what they have done but it is all for naught if we can't use it!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2010, 02:30 AM

Default Put a warning on moving things!!

THANK U VERY F MUCH... I HAVE JUST LOST 48 COWS AND A HEAP OF CHICKENS AND 30 LLAMAS COS U DIDN"T PUT A ****
WARNING ON MOVING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread