Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2010, 12:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Where do you get salmon?
Old Jun 21 2010, 12:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Where do you fish for salmon & tuna?

I don't see them in the rivers or the oceans?
Old Jun 21 2010, 12:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhair View Post
The moderators and developers are all aware now that many of us are struggling with invisibility, inability to receive hire requests, and inability to jump to the hiring farm.

As a software developer myself, I always loaded changes to a system during the time of LOWEST activity. It seems as though these upgrades are rolled out on a Friday, which HAS to be the beginning of the highest activity, due to the weekend.

Is there a reason you choose to not roll the changes out on Monday or Tuesday?

I also HIGHLY recommend that when you do roll out changes, you add a popup like the Lottery announcement to everyone's farm so that they know an upgrade is occurring. The vast majority of the players have no idea what this Forum tab provides, and the Marketplace gets really ugly with ignorant whiners and complainers.

Thanks!

Thank you! I was wondering if I was the only one having issues today. I agree, it would be nice to know when it is going to be slow/things not working properly, etc. I JUST found the forums not too long ago after playing the game pretty much since it came out on FB. I totally agree with what you said! Thanks! :-)
Old Jun 21 2010, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I was just looking at the coffee grinder and I think the amounts for the batch and units are off. You need 4 coffees to make a batch of coffee that produces 4 units of coffee. Okay here is the break down on cost and everything.

Coffee fields with plowing figured in.

4 coffee 170x4=680
1 batch of ground coffee sells for 780 coins
1 unit of ground coffee sells for 195 coins

That gives me a profit of 100 coins per batch or 25 coins per field of coffee.

That would make coffee the only product that you would make less per field by turning the harvest into a product then if you sold the harvest.

Even wheat, corn, and sugar cane that is turned into flour, corn flour, and sugar makes a good profit if sold and not turned into another product. With Coffee if you don't turn it into ice cream you lose a lot of money on it.

Can mod please ask the developers about this.

I thought the same as you when I first saw this, but it is just a mistake in the help tab. If you look to see how much coffee you have in storage, then go and click to do one batch of coffee, then go back and check your storage, it only takes 1 not 4. It had me worried as well and that is what I did to find out exactly how much is taken. Hope this helps
Old Jun 21 2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvdebby View Post
Where do you get salmon?
Salmon i believe is available in the big lake with boat & the small lake - $FC item

Tuna is available in the Big Sea Coast - $FC item
Old Jun 21 2010, 01:12 AM

Wish we were NOT having funtioning problems and experiencing lock ups and not able to chat. When will that be fixed?
Old Jun 21 2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdoda4438@comcast.net View Post
Love all the new stuff, however, after I load my facillities and ask for help I notice everything I had in the seafood and sushi restaurant is gone. I get the message nothing is being produced now. Anyone else have this problem? I fished like crazy to get the ingredients and then have nothing not to mention the waste of the veggies!
The exact same thing has happened to me - grew rice and fished like crazy - loaded the sushi restaurant up this morning - got a little bit out of it - and come back this afternoon and it is ALL gone - and not in my storage either.

So disappointing.

I think the same thing happened with my coffee facility but I can't be sure.
Old Jun 21 2010, 02:07 AM

Default No 'produce faster' button

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammon1 View Post
Hi all.. I do not see a produce faster botton on my fishing factory... is it that way for everyone or do i have a defective fish farm
neither do i. been wondering why this one facility doesn't have that button. could it be bec of the very small limit for production. just 3 cllicks and then you've reached your max. i don't know if that has anything to do with it though. paging devs please!
Old Jun 21 2010, 02:11 AM

Default Possible glitch with seafood restaurant products?

I was surprised to find several new taste sensations when I went to the marketplace to sell products from the seafood restaurant ..

All of the products from the restaurant had the green tick on them ... and when I clicked it, I was told I could make ice cream from that product ...

I'm assuming this is a bug ..

Or hmmmmm .... I wonder..... Grilled Swordfish Icecream, Grilled Mahi-Mahi Icecream, Oyster Shooter Icecream .. etc? There is obviously a whole world out there of ice-cream delight that I am missing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swordfish-icecream.jpg (70.6 KB, 10 views)
Cottage Industries
The Orchards
Ocean View Resort
Old Jun 21 2010, 02:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiedell View Post
I thought the same as you when I first saw this, but it is just a mistake in the help tab. If you look to see how much coffee you have in storage, then go and click to do one batch of coffee, then go back and check your storage, it only takes 1 not 4. It had me worried as well and that is what I did to find out exactly how much is taken. Hope this helps
Thanks I didn't notice that, but just checked it and your right it is only taking one coffee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupie4 View Post
Or hmmmmm .... I wonder..... Grilled Swordfish Icecream, Grilled Mahi-Mahi Icecream, Oyster Shooter Icecream .. etc? There is obviously a whole world out there of ice-cream delight that I am missing.
It is a world of ice cream I'm going to stay away from.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread