Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2022, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
oh ok

i just wondered, with the message saying the migration is complete.
Hi Sqrl,
The mini-games are not part of the main game. Whether they bring those back or not is up to them, but all the features of the game are completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

i just cleared out a lot of my old neighbors that no longer play the game and it showed removed but when i refreshed my page they were all back? i dont wanna go thru them all again..is their a bug or what?
Old Mar 21 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
i just cleared out a lot of my old neighbors that no longer play the game and it showed removed but when i refreshed my page they were all back? i dont wanna go thru them all again..is their a bug or what?
Hi tripod

I just deleted 2 of my neighbors without problems.

Please go to this link from our Game Guide and see if you followed the correct steps as some new things were added:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106
Old Mar 21 2022, 01:31 PM

Default Game slow when working others farms

Hi

The game appears to be taking a long time to save when working others farms, particularly when doing their fish. Any suggestions
Old Mar 21 2022, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi

The game appears to be taking a long time to save when working others farms, particularly when doing their fish. Any suggestions
Hi honeyg

It could be that those farms were enlarged and then added more items, like plowed fields, trees, flowers, water items etc.

Be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac.

Also, after all jobs are done, you may close and reopen your browser and then check if that helped you. The more items on a farm the more memory you use.

If the problem continues, please let us know if you were working as a Super Neighbor or you were hired at Market or by a friend.
Old Mar 21 2022, 05:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Tree not found- ANCHIOTE TREE

Yes I went to the store and went through all the trees there and I can not find the Anchiote Tree .
Also when posting my facilities they are not showing up on the Wall
Thank you much ,
ID number 519384510
Old Mar 21 2022, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemensd View Post
Yes I went to the store and went through all the trees there and I can not find the Anchiote Tree .
Also when posting my facilities they are not showing up on the Wall
Thank you much ,
ID number 519384510
Hi Siemensd

Achiote trees are only available as gifts. So you can exchange your gifts for Achiote trees and then plant them.

About posting your facilities, you cant see your own posts in the Wall Requests, only your friends are able to see those posts.
Old Mar 24 2022, 12:39 AM

ID number ( 1317493044 )

When I have a farm of spoiled crops, I can't hire someone just to plow that farm. It doesn't show as available in the selection window. The only way I can get someone to plow is if I multiple hire and there is something else on that farm that I can hire them to do.
Old Mar 24 2022, 06:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCharlotte View Post
ID number ( 1317493044 )

When I have a farm of spoiled crops, I can't hire someone just to plow that farm. It doesn't show as available in the selection window. The only way I can get someone to plow is if I multiple hire and there is something else on that farm that I can hire them to do.

Hi PurpleCharlotte,

Please provide more information.

Do you mean you are not seeing an option for Hire to Plow when you select which jobs to do, or do you mean that after selecting Hire to Plow that the farm with wasted crops doesn't show up to work in the Select Your Farms window?

In the Select Your Farms window, it should have been a brown background on that farm name instead of green, did you see any colour on the farm you hired for at all before you changed the hire to more than one type of job?

Edit to Add:

Hi PurpleCharlotte,

We've reproduced the issue so I am copying your post over to the relevant devs thread while we wait for more information on this to see if it can be improved as we think that the new drop down filter for showing when items are ready by time may be why the wasted crops won't show up in Show Work info until you specifically click on the FP to show just those.

When you have wasted fields and only want to hire to plow you will need to do this:

Go to market, chose the option hire to plow, then in the Select Your Farms window look top left for FP with a brown background and click on it. That will then show you the farm with wasted crops so you can select it to hire them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 24 2022 at 09:00 AM.
Old Mar 24 2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi PurpleCharlotte,

Please provide more information.

Do you mean you are not seeing an option for Hire to Plow when you select which jobs to do, or do you mean that after selecting Hire to Plow that the farm with wasted crops doesn't show up to work in the Select Your Farms window?

In the Select Your Farms window, it should have been a brown background on that farm name instead of green, did you see any colour on the farm you hired for at all before you changed the hire to more than one type of job?

Edit to Add:

Hi PurpleCharlotte,

We've reproduced the issue so I am copying your post over to the relevant devs thread while we wait for more information on this to see if it can be improved as we think that the new drop down filter for showing when items are ready by time may be why the wasted crops won't show up in Show Work info until you specifically click on the FP to show just those.

When you have wasted fields and only want to hire to plow you will need to do this:

Go to market, chose the option hire to plow, then in the Select Your Farms window look top left for FP with a brown background and click on it. That will then show you the farm with wasted crops so you can select it to hire them.
OK, I will try that next time. Thank you
Closed Thread