Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 07:23 PM

Thanks for making this game the best there is!
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:40 PM

Studying, but not wanting too, thanks to Farmtown

Thanks for a lovely update and a great 'looking-forward-too'. I play this game for more than a year now and it is good relaxation I paid for extra facilities, since the offers here in Europe are not great. I refuse to complain: what I can't get, I can't, but I don't mind to pay here and there either. The three by three seeder works great to me

Keep on going! Never found a game where the developers are listening so well to the users! Love the time playing and getting my head clear while looking and calculating which crops I need to plant

Great work!
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Great Upgrade. Immediately purchased the harvester / seeder. My aching hands need all the help they can get (lol). I can't wait to see what the "buying and selling" of products will be like.

None of my neighbors have purchased the perfume shop yet. I'd really like to look inside so I can see the input required for each product in the shop.

I buy most facilities, and I like the look of the Chinese restaurant, however, it takes a lot of chicken. I already run out of chicken and I have 5 trucks. I can't justify adding another facility that uses a lot of chicken

Can't wait for farm 7
I did the perfume factory. Just need to gather the ingredirnts to start producing. It's in the farm I call "Industrial Area"
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:23 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by double t dude ranch View Post
oooh the lavender is pretty!

....yum....
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Jul 05 2010
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

[quote=leesac;4076394]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Fifty levels would be fine, but I am with those who would like two or three more farms available ONLY for farm coins. Keep the game from being as easy as taking out a credit card. Or, if the devs decide that enlargement is a good way to pay their bills..... make it for BIG FT$$... maybe $50 or more per level.

Oh yeah.... and I need more "stuff" that I can maybe buy.

I do both, I use coins for upgrading, or if I just don't have an extra 300,000,000 in coins around I like having the option of using some of my FC. I don't quite understand why you are concerned with how other players enlarge their farms? What makes it your business? One of the joys of Farmtown is that everyone can play the game the way they wish, and wanting players to play the way YOU think they should is kind of ridiculous IMO. Besides it won't work anyway, since you can also purchase COINS with real money lol.
i totally agree. lol
we can play as we wish, keep ur nose away from how others play

Visit connie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Awesome update!!

Deb
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:40 PM

So when is the sell directly to farmers going to be enabled? It was supposed to happen today. Its now 9:40pm ET and still no joy.
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:00 PM

Default Lovely Lavender

Just found out my first batch of lavender was ready for harvest. The color blew me away! Perhaps a little brighter than RL but I love it, love it, love it! I think I'll stare at it for a bit before harvesting them :-)

Thank you Raul and devs.
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:01 PM

Talking Awesome Game

Thank you so much for a reliable game that continually improves and listens to its users. Totally enjoy the game! And, like most, am eagerly awaiting farms 7, 8, 9. etc.!
Old Oct 23 2010, 09:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Selling Crops to other farmers..

Great Idea ..but have a problem.. I feel the market should be broken into two areas... One area hiring workers and another area for people that just want to sell crops to market place or other farmers.

It can some time every active in the market place that if you message crops wanted, your message will only stay visible for a few seconds before it scrolls off the screen because so many are messaging for work or wanting workers.

Another disadvantage that most don't know you can sell to other farmers

Maybe 'The Inn' could be the meeting place for Private selling of crops etc

Valdoe
Closed Thread