Old Jun 22 2010, 02:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
No it really is a fish farm. You can't hire people to make your corn grow faster, can you? There isn't any "processing" going on, they are simply growing. All of the other facilities can logicially produce more if you throw people at the problem. No matter how many people you throw at an oyster it isn't going to grow any faster.
Okay, I see what you mean
Old Jun 22 2010, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhair View Post
I haven't had any problems with my storage list - how many different items do you have in yours??
Same amount of items as I had before update. I had no problems before update
When I click on storage say to get my plougher out to plough the black box comes up and says apples 1% as that is first item on storage list then after about a minute its says apples 1% retry then sometimes it moves onto next couple of items to 7% but its so slow until it gets to about 50% then it goes faster also the pictures of the items are taking ages to load, and sometimes error comes up re load. Also when i want to put something into storage say a cow or the plougher it goes nearly invisable and stay like that for about 30 seconds before it goes into storage or a message comes up item cannot be put into storage at the moment. Really its driving me insane it is taking ages for me to be able to do anything like I said before i have never had one single problem with the game before it has always run as smooth as a babys bottom for me, I had been very lucky until now. Also i have 2 plowing tractors in storages thay are now listed separate where before it would be 2 tractors now it is 1 tractor then next to it 1 tractor and if I remove my 10 cows put them in the dairy it still stays 10 cows I have to then reload for the 10 cows to be gone from storage.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; Jun 22 2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old Jun 22 2010, 03:34 AM
Account Not Linked

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I never thought in a million years that we would ever get to store/move animals, or put them on another farm! TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will the number of animals allowed inside buildings ever go higher than 50, or is that all you are capable of making them accept? Just wondering if 50 was only a starter figure and you plan on increasing it or not.
Wow that made my day!
Next thing you know, we on myspace might even get the produce faster feature or adjust the production rate faster?
Wow you really surprised me!
thank you.....

PS (edit) just discovered that it costs coins of various amounts depending on the animal to move each animal into a building and you get different amounts of xp points depending on the animal for doing so.

On myspace, the gift exchange you said the mayor would do does not work. When i click the link to exchange it, nothing happens. We are still stuck with the original gift.

Last edited by Duck Duck Goose; Jun 22 2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old Jun 22 2010, 03:40 AM
Account Not Linked

NOT WORKING!!! I transfered all my animals to the barns and now I only have 1 of each!
What happened to all my animals? I want them back please.
Old Jun 22 2010, 03:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Where did all the animals go?

I only have one farm and have never put my barns in storage, so where have my animals gone? It took me two days to put them in there. When I went in the 3rd day to milk my cows and goats, get the wool from my sheep a llamas, and all buy one of each was gone! Where did they go, and how do I get them back?
Old Jun 22 2010, 05:34 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=Duck Duck Goose;3641862]
Next thing you know, we on myspace might even get the produce faster feature or adjust the production rate faster?
QUOTE]

I'm still hoping for this one...

[quote=Duck Duck Goose;3641862]
PS (edit) just discovered that it costs coins of various amounts depending on the animal to move each animal into a building and you get different amounts of xp points depending on the animal for doing so.
QUOTE]

I don't think that's intended, it has not happened to me yet. It might also be a carry over if you have someone plowing on another farm. You might want to keep a close eye on that and submit under glitches/bugs if it happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
On myspace, the gift exchange you said the mayor would do does not work. When i click the link to exchange it, nothing happens. We are still stuck with the original gift.
Yep, having the same prob w/ this one, I'm not sure if it has something to do with MS or FT tho...
Old Jun 22 2010, 06:26 AM

Re: Getting certain fish, crab, lobster -- even if you do not pay Farmcash for the large sea coast, you can allow yourself to be hired to fish. I have gone to the Marketplace to see if anyone wanted to fish my seacoast -- several times -- and no one ever is willing. But you get some of the produce if you fish. So why not try getting it that way.

And in my daily "grumpy old woman" aside: Why don't folks read the threads before asking questions? The same things keep getting asked again and again... grrrr... Oh well....

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jun 22 2010, 07:24 AM

Thank you for the latest goodies---animal storage and gift exchange!!!! It's been very difficult to keep up with what my neighbors' needs and now they can just exchange if I send the wrong one---no more lists!!!!!! I bought the seafood restaurant and the sushi restaurant. I already had the sea coast on my "island" for a couple of weeks. I'm confused...I have fished many, many times but have never caught any oysters or scallops or lobster. They're on the menu in the seafood restaurant but I have zero. These must be very rare to catch????

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1109145615
Old Jun 22 2010, 07:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I love the new changes. I also wish that one could "buy" some of the facilities and other things with coins too.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 22 2010, 08:00 AM

Thanks for the fix guys. Awesome work.
Closed Thread