Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
are you clicking the exchange button?

you must click the exchange button after selecting the new gift and allow the page to update itself, if you just select a new gift, and click yes, which many people do, you will recieve the old gift, and not the new one

hope this helps
I click the exchange button, pick another gift, when it displays as the newly selected gift, I accept. When I go to my gift box the gift originally sent is what came over.
Old Jul 18 2010, 10:37 PM

It would be nice if you changed the hide trees feature to not include hiding the trees that we chop down. I find the stumps not too decorative. I would like them to be hid, but they don't hide well behind buildings especially if you have a number of rows of them. Hedges will only hide one row as well. But, trees would hide them great, but unfortunately when you hide the harvestable trees you hide the choppable trees as well, and would not be able to chop them down. So perhaps you could make an extra option. One to hide harvestable trees, and one to hide chopable trees.
Old Jul 18 2010, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb1944 View Post
I click the exchange button, pick another gift, when it displays as the newly selected gift, I accept. When I go to my gift box the gift originally sent is what came over.
I think it says something like if you want to exchange the gift, click here. So you click there and the options come up, you click the one you want, Then you must click EXCHANGE. When you do, the first gift will be replaced with the one you picked so you will only see the one gift on the page. Then you click accept.
Old Jul 18 2010, 10:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S. View Post
why is it so expensive to upgrade now????..I bought farm 4 I made it to the 16X16 and when I looked at the prices of the rest of the farm I almost fell off my chair!!! I can't believe they are so high!! I love the game and been playing it a longtime and I love the new stuff but I may never get beyond this because it's so expensive!Yes,I know I can buy farm cash but I don't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff sooo you may have priced me out of expanding!I'm kind of bummed about it too!
If you use the facilities correctly you can rack up the coins.

2 days of production brought in almost 8,000,000.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 19 2010, 01:17 AM

I have a question if anyone knows the answer. When we could first put the animals in the buildings (dairy shed etc) there was a limit of 50 animals of the same type. Has this been removed or increased? I have 101 cows in one of my dairy sheds right now >_>
Old Jul 19 2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitamata View Post
I have a question if anyone knows the answer. When we could first put the animals in the buildings (dairy shed etc) there was a limit of 50 animals of the same type. Has this been removed or increased? I have 101 cows in one of my dairy sheds right now >_>
Officially the limit is 50, but many people have reported putting more than 50
i don't know if its a glitch or not.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 19 2010, 01:26 AM

thankyou so very much for the new toys lol...and the new farm...i was just starting to get a little bored..
would like to see more in relation to obtaining more farmcash seeing though I am at 100 already and cannot obtain any more factories with the little amount of farm cash available..
Old Jul 19 2010, 02:03 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmermuff View Post
More facilities are using wheat. Its like sugar. Before I could sell extra bags of sugar and not miss it. Now even when I plant a full field every 12 hours, I am barely making enough to fill my facilities. If I stop and wait for a week, I can go through a weeks worth of sugar in one filling.
I actually had to buy a 2nd Red Windmill to accommodate all this wheat I just planted the last two days LOL.. think that new "10" button had me all confused and thinking it was making less have no idea.. since i never actually knew how much i was producing just like ok I have to click less..and that seems like you are getting to produce less... if that makes any sense at all to anyone....I need to watch the numbers more really of how much i do make of things.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 19 2010, 02:20 AM

Unhappy Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 5th Farm: Here are the prices in coins (the prices in farm cash remain the same)

12x12 Farm: 5000000
14x14 Upgrade: 2000000
16x16 Upgrade: 3000000
18x18 Upgrade: 4000000
20x20 Upgrade: 30000000
22x22 Upgrade: 40000000
24x24 Upgrade: 50000000

2. Tree Shaker Tool (FC): You can harvest up to 32 trees at once. If you harvest a few trees at once it consumes 1 Fuel, else it consumes 2 Fuel.

3. Natural Remedy Shop (coins): Allows you to produce herbal supplements like Ginger Powder, Basil Oil, Ginseng Roots, Aloe Vera Gel and others.

4. Furniture Factory (FC): Allows you to produce furniture from the bamboo logs, pine and oak lumbers and turkey feathers. The furnitures are Loveseats, Chests, TV Cabinets, Beach Sets and others.

5. Ginseng and Aloe Vera crops

6. You can now harvest the feathers of your turkeys and sell them or use them at the furniture factory

7. Edit Mode tool (Tool Box): The Yellow hand allows you to move and reorganize your farm much easier

8. The slowing issues when chopping trees should now be almost completely resolved

Enjoy

--Raul
Hi im so new to this how do i hire people to help work on my facilities
Old Jul 19 2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Apparently you think this is some kind of democracy, where voting for something makes it happen....

If you take note of the newest upgrade, you will see that much more was done in addition to new facilities. So your statement that they only seem to care about facilities is patently untrue.

I think if the devs want to know what the masses are clamoring for, they are more likely to glance over the suggestions forum to find out.

Perhaps the developers have an actual PLAN based on popularity + profitability for this game. And while they listen to us beta-tester/players, they will likely act according to their plan. It's just good business sense.

I don't think it is too much to have asked respectfully that posts be placed where they belong on this large forum. I read the News and Announcements threads to see what the devs and mods are saying about new releases, not to hear people whining about whether lemon balm comes from a plant or a flipping tree. Or whether they can get a PB&J sandwich from a tastefully designed sandwich shop or not. Next we'lll start hearing how soy should be used to produce Isoflavones in the Natural Remedies shop so that the little avatars won't get avatar cancer ! That stuff should go to SUGGESTIONS, so people like me don't have to read them if we don't want to.
Theres always one. One who has to take things the wrong way I have seen so many posts on here with people expressing their opinions then others have to turn it into something its not.
No I do not think this is some kind of democracy I put the post in the suggestions as well and I was thanking the devs for their update and it just carried on from there sometimes one thing leads to another and im sure if my post had not been correct for this the mods would have put it in the right place.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Closed Thread