Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2011, 12:48 AM

Thank you for all the increases in the production. I think it's helped me so far! Thank you for listening to people's suggestions!!
Old Sep 27 2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Before yesterday a batch of crude oil gave you 1 crude oil barrel yesterday they increased that by 100% now a batch of crude oil gives you 2 barrels. You have always been able to start 7 days worth of crude oil barrel batches in the oil pumps. A batch takes 6 hours to produce so in one day you could make 4 batches of crude oil that has not changed.

Before yesterday:

1 batch of crude oil = 1 crude oil barrel

1 day gave you 4 batches of crude oil 4x1=4

a maxed out oil pump gave you 28 batches of crude oil 28x1=28

Starting yesterday:

1 batch of crude oil = 2 crude oil barrels

1 day gave you 4 batches of crude oil 4x2=8

a maxed out oil pump gives you 28 batches of crude oil 28x2=56

I don't care how you look at it the crude oil has been doubled and the time it takes to get the same amount of crude oil as before yesterday has been cut in half. I can understand if some still think this is not enough crude oil to fill the facilities but your crude oil has been doubled.
OMG, I stand corrected. I DID forget that it was producing only one barrel per batch. Geesh... last time I fueled up, I had 5.5 million units of gas, now that we have been doubled, I should receive 11.0 million units the next time I refuel. But that is okay, should be soon, cause I only have 4.5 million left now. Hope my gas gauge doesn't break. LMAO
Old Sep 27 2011, 09:27 AM

Good release. Time now to have a gas station to sell fuel in.
Greater output from the metal factory is a welcome upgrade.
Thaks
Old Sep 27 2011, 09:31 AM

Love the updates!!! Is there somewhere we can go to see WHAT IS IN THE WORKS ?? That way we dont waste your time asking for the same thing on the other threads?? I have lots of suggestions, but dont want to ask for it IF IT IS ON THE WAY. PLUS, knowing what is coming keeps us excited. Wonderful job from all your workers!!
Old Sep 27 2011, 09:44 AM

I KNOW this doesn't really belong in this thread, but I have looked everywhere to post.

I do know the mods check this thread, so here goes...would one of you please check the Game Guide?? under the Home Supply Factory, it lists the Ironing Board needing Stainless Steel sheets, but when checking my facility it says it needs Aluminum Sheets!!?? The reason I double-checked, I just had a friend request help with Ironing Boards and announced that I would get Aluminum Sheets, and this whole time I was following the Game Guide!

All of you do such an AWESOME job, I really hate to be this picky, but please recheck.
Thanks bunches!!
Deborah
Old Sep 27 2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

I KNOW this doesn't really belong in this thread, but I have looked everywhere to post.

I do know the mods check this thread, so here goes...would one of you please check the Game Guide?? under the Home Supply Factory, it lists the Ironing Board needing Stainless Steel sheets, but when checking my facility it says it needs Aluminum Sheets!!?? The reason I double-checked, I just had a friend request help with Ironing Boards and announced that I would get Aluminum Sheets, and this whole time I was following the Game Guide!

All of you do such an AWESOME job, I really hate to be this picky, but please recheck.
Thanks bunches!!
Deborah
I have requested the change

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 27 2011, 12:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do you produce caviar (sp???)? I tried fishing for it - no luck and I couldn't find it in any of my facilities. Thank you and also for a great update.
Old Sep 27 2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

Thanks bunches!!
Deborah
Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
I have requested the change
It has been fixed up Thanks for the heads up Deborah!
Old Sep 27 2011, 02:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender Sky View Post
How do you produce caviar (sp???)? I tried fishing for it - no luck and I couldn't find it in any of my facilities. Thank you and also for a great update.
The caviar is obtained directly in the gourmet restaurant. To make that dish requires cucumbers and sturgeon. The caviar is gotten from the sturgeon. Sturgeon are found in the lakes and rivers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2011, 02:34 PM

Thanks a million for all the product increases. That will help immensely. Can you please increase the cheese production. I have several dairy plants and still can't make enough cheese for all my restaurants.
Thanks for making this great game even better.
Closed Thread