Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2012, 09:37 PM

I seen one other post on this but want to post mine to. I am unable to make any post for my facilities. It may be a Facebook problem but I know our Devs can help get it fixed. Mods just please tell us they are on it.

thanks
Old May 08 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Well said! I couldnt agree more!! I pay for my own enjoyment and the betterment of my gaming experience... and will continue to support this game so those that wont pay can still play it! :P
Thanks for the great game.
Which I might add that I have never spent any 'real' $ on, because I simply have not had it to spend on 'toys' or even 'TOYS', that are well beloved and used often. I have 5 main farms and numerous other 'supporting' farms that have afforded me to 'live' very well in the FarmTown environment. On my main farm I am well beyond the top level of 335 now and still going. Other 'main' farms are growing also.
I am very sorry that I cannot help to support all of my 'fun' with $ to help the developers, as I do realize that this is their way of making a living. I am disabled and have a son and hubby that are also, so our $ is very limited in the real 'world', and I for one am VERY appreciative of the fact that there are 'work-arounds' for not having the $ to spend on this 'game' to be able to pay for it.
And I add that the developers are aware of these work-arounds that allow us to use the product of their hard work for free.
And I also realize that there must be others that are in my same position, not that they Won't pay, but that they cannot pay.

Again I say 'Thanks for the great game'.
And I am also appreciative of the others who do pay, so I can enjoy playing, even though I cannot pay.

Last edited by Ellen Betty Nelson; May 08 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Adding another Thanks
Old May 08 2012, 11:33 PM

ty dev for making the passion fruit look so cool during the devloment stages can not wait to see what it looks like when it is done. pls add some more cool looking ones
Old May 08 2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Okay, I can't find this in the 'problems/issues' but right now, no one I know can post their facilities or belt bonuses. Hoping the dev's are on it
Same here on FB. Seems to be everyone, everywhere.
Devs PLEASE help get this fixed!!!
Old May 09 2012, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Lady View Post
Okay, I can't find this in the 'problems/issues' but right now, no one I know can post their facilities or belt bonuses. Hoping the dev's are on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I seen one other post on this but want to post mine to. I am unable to make any post for my facilities. It may be a Facebook problem but I know our Devs can help get it fixed. Mods just please tell us they are on it.

thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Same here on FB. Seems to be everyone, everywhere.
Devs PLEASE help get this fixed!!!
Hello Farmers

Yes, we are aware of this issue and have been investigating. The developers have been notified.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work things out.
Old May 09 2012, 01:43 AM

I appreciate that a lot of farmers will welcome the recent change to paths BUT I
have a lot of footpaths on my farms that are an intrinsic detail of the overall design. They were laid onto ploughed fields and were still visible through growing crops. Since the 'improvement' they have disappeared under the ploughed fields and I have had to delete the fields over them in order to get my footpaths back. This has reduced the amount of crops I get but also (in my opinion) has somewhat spoiled the look of my farms. I am not a happy bunny
Old May 09 2012, 02:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

All the new updates are great. Only thing about the new trains is that they are not rotatable so you can only place them one direction. Can the rotate feature be added to them or can new editions going the opposite way be made? That would really help. Thanks.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 09 2012, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawalk View Post
All the new updates are great. Only thing about the new trains is that they are not rotatable so you can only place them one direction. Can the rotate feature be added to them or can new editions going the opposite way be made? That would really help. Thanks.
When the trains were first introduced (see the thread on that release), it was noted that the trains .... for the time being ..... only faced one way.

It was also noted that the plan is to have the trains able to be facing in 4 to 8...... yep, 4 to 8 .... directions as the train feature progressed.

so... hang in there

Old May 09 2012, 06:36 AM

No, the pop-up in pink some of us get says it's a problem with Farmtown. That's OK...will save money this way. Farmtown's loss.
Old May 09 2012, 08:03 AM

Wink

1. One set will behaive exactly the same as before, it will allow the same tricks and they will not be floor level items, so other items may sink in them

2.The other set will be floor level items, they will always be under other items close to the floor, will not sink other items, and also, they will allow to put other stuff on top of them.

The downside of this alternative is that it can be quite confusing, having both sets of items in the farm that looks the same and behaives differently. We will listen to feedback and to the moderators feedback and make a decision based on that.[/quote]

Suggestion:

A. The shop looks the same, but when you chose a path, you get 2 alternatives (like we choose angle at things) 1. "Always lay on the bottom" 2. "Acess putting items at the top". With a question sign which explains more, like the ? signs at seeds.

When paths is put in storage, the 2 types will seperate so we can se the difference when its getting used.

B. Te shop looks the same, but when you chose a path, you can "hook" a hatch for "lay at the bottom" or "Acess putting items at the top".

When paths is put in storage, the 2 types will seperate so we can se the difference when its getting used.

I trust you to do the things you think is best, but PLEASE dont take away the possibility to put buildings closer and overlap river/sea

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Closed Thread