Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2013, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Hi am looking all over the store for that airplane it said we have as of Monday and darn it can not find it.
Would someone please tell me what category it's listed under? I did check facilities, then motion, then buildings. Did I miss it? Also entered it into the search but need to know correct name as using airplane doesn't work. Thanks!
Next Monday. There is an airplane in the store already. It is called a Private Jet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2013, 11:53 PM

Not sure if this it he correct place to leave this as I find forums hard to use - I just wanted to say how wonderful the fading option is, (the thing that allows you to only see what needs harvesting or chopping), - it is do much easier to harvest trees and crops. Also appreciate all the work and effort you all put into making this an interesting game. I am enjoying the quests as well. The hands that help you decorate are wonderful to.

Why is it that we can not overlap flowers? Keep up the good work everyone and have a good weekend Thanks Glenda
Old Feb 22 2013, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbearer View Post
Not sure if this it he correct place to leave this as I find forums hard to use - I just wanted to say how wonderful the fading option is, (the thing that allows you to only see what needs harvesting or chopping), - it is do much easier to harvest trees and crops. Also appreciate all the work and effort you all put into making this an interesting game. I am enjoying the quests as well. The hands that help you decorate are wonderful to.

Why is it that we can not overlap flowers? Keep up the good work everyone and have a good weekend Thanks Glenda
Overlapping flowers, trees or buildings over crops is not advised because that can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2013, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Skype™ to marypi

I still have problems in crops, by IRRIGATION
thankshttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0&l=c4528c4641
UN FAVOR: NUNCA CAMBIES; UN DESEO: NO ME OLVIDES;UNA MENTIRA: NO TE
QUIERO; LA VERDAD:ESTE JUEGO ME ENCANTA!!!
Old Feb 23 2013, 07:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Next Monday. There is an airplane in the store already. It is called a Private Jet.
I know that one Taz but thanks anyway. Been seeing about airplane to go with the airline facilities I think for over a week, thought was out last Monday. So I should watch for it this coming Monday, right?

Now big question is this, in facilities? Want to see if waiting for 18 is feasible.

If it's a facility to use what the airline facilities produce and if large as say a jumbo jet in real life would be in comparison to surrounding facilities then will have to wait for farm 18 to get these items. Since I don't plant in layers nor do I plant under my buildings (hate losing the details the Devs give us with each) I need every bit of farm land I have now.

Have a lovely day y'all! Thanks again Taz.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2013, 08:05 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I love it and would love new clothes too
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Love the updates!!!

only one problem though... My avatar went on strike.. says she will run around all over
Farm Town in her birthday suit until she gets some pretty new clothes....

Old Feb 23 2013, 08:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am glad to to have my farm mojo back! My flowers are not accelerating yet either when I use my orange sprinkler. Hopefully it can be fixed soon too.
Old Feb 23 2013, 08:48 AM

Not sure where to ask this. Can you play farm town on an I pad?
Old Feb 23 2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I love it and would love new clothes too
I would like it if each $20FC purchase would increase the buy/sell level at least another 1000

or

just remove the limits.

Old Feb 23 2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Not sure where to ask this. Can you play farm town on an I pad?
I do but I had to download the App Iswifter ($5.99) for the flash cause IPad won't accept Adobe. Also the little farm selector squares are tiny - if you have a pointy stylus you'll be fine.
Closed Thread

Tags
train