Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2012, 02:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Nice update but, as others have pointed out, the game is very slow. I mean dragging slow. And i dont ever complain about the speed of the game so you know its got to be lagging if im saying something about it.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 04 2012, 04:13 AM

Level:
XP:

I love the little people!!! they are all on my quest farm and appear to be working very hard....only problem I am having is the shockwave player crashing when working other peoples facilities....hope that gets fixed soon as its making me wonder if I really want to work other peoples facilities anymore,

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 04 2012, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I love the little people!!! they are all on my quest farm and appear to be working very hard....only problem I am having is the shockwave player crashing when working other peoples facilities....hope that gets fixed soon as its making me wonder if I really want to work other peoples facilities anymore,
Yes, Flash is crashing way too often. I too get the crash when working other farms, which now is less of a chore with the mayor helping out.

Last edited by Tony D; Aug 04 2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old Aug 04 2012, 08:21 AM

Me also on the crashing!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 04 2012, 08:36 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEN CARVER View Post
This is just wonderful Raul you guys can work miracles but you can't fix the ongoing problems we all are having I have been leaving posts for 6 freaking months about how I can't play the game do you care??Obviously not you are more interested in what can be developed not what needs fixing!! Thanks for treating older players like we are trash when we freaking built this game up for you. You would not be as big as you are if not for us. Now WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY FARMS SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO PLAY??????
I can feel your frustration since I also have had problems. Some times it is the game and some time it is the browser I use.

Won't use IE much at all anymore with farmtown. Went to Firefox and that started giving me fits. Stopped using that much at all not to play. l Have been using Chrome and that is now giving me problems with shockwave crashing, that is caused by flash and since I haven't figured how to uninstall flash from chrome yet I have to deal with it. A neighbor of mine told me about Comodo Dragon which is a browser like chrome, I need to give it a try.

While there have been problems I have found most to be flash and browser related.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 04 2012, 08:43 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Constant problems with Flash crashing, and it is isolated to just Farm Town, and occurs on Chrome, IE and Firefox. Happening since yesterday. Again, it is NOT happening in any other game I play which uses Flash, but, I did humour the notice, and did attempt to update my Flash. Guess what? It failed, stating "A newer version is currently installed". So, let's not waste time advising us to do that update. Since these problems did arise only since yesterday's update, and not to just me, I feel mention of it fits in this thread.

Also, finally we have some people to place on our farms, and we all know the majority of us wanted that very much. However, why in the world did you design ONLY worker people??? Look at all the various categories you have for us to buy from, and decorate our farms. Bouncy castles, churches, swimming pools, Egyptian pyramids, not to mention the umpteen facilities and services buildings. Seriously, a woman carrying milk cans, a farmer carrying a huge sack , another tilling the soil, etc....these only will look good on one type of farm, and that's a "working farm". Personally, I don't want 15 "working farms", but would have loved to have seen some general female people, male people, children. Heck, the Thanksgiving Pilgrims, and Santa's helpers can at least go on various themed farms and not look out of place. Just as the hype over the train brought with it widespread disappointment when it finally arrived, I have to say these people are very disappointing. My only *hope* is that the developers do indeed plan to design more people in the near future.

LOVE the new chocolate factory view!!!!! And the new ice cream shop view is lovely, too. Glad to be rid of the pink, lol.
I just did a cold restart of my computer since I was having problems with my network dropping out. When it restart I had an update for flash and I have been using chrome. guess l what I am also having flash crashing and since I don;t think you can uninstall flash in chrome and do a roll back I am waiting for adobe to fix the problem since it is a flash problem. Got told about Dragon which is like chrome. will be giving that a try today.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 04 2012, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I am having the crashing problem too,when working neighbors farms. On another subject.I downloaded the Dragon Browser after reading a post yesterday.Comparable to Chrome.I now am trying to figure out where the tool's are when I want to clean out my history.
Old Aug 04 2012, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Good Morning Question Today was the first day since the new release that I have had time to work other's factories & services. I landed in their farm, worked & then the Mayor worked (Nice) but .... why don't I see the factories & services that are on their other farms? Their other farms with factories & services were not highlighted as before the latest upgrade.
Is this a glitch? Do I need to send a request from each Farm for people to work all my production farms at my place?
Thanks oodles!
Thanks Tiger Lily & yes all farms with factories & services in production are showing up, silly me

Last edited by Carrot Top CyndaLu; Aug 04 2012 at 05:59 PM. Reason: additional notes, reply
Old Aug 04 2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am having the crashing problem too,when working neighbors farms. On another subject.I downloaded the Dragon Browser after reading a post yesterday.Comparable to Chrome.I now am trying to figure out where the tool's are when I want to clean out my history.
Different browsers will, of course, have their pros and cons.

But the problem is Flash... there is not a different Flash for different browsers... so I expect to continue to see crashes

until A D O B E does something.

The are acting like Face Book.... if it ain't broke, break it.

Old Aug 04 2012, 12:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot Top CyndaLu View Post
Good Morning Question Today was the first day since the new release that I have had time to work other's factories & services. I landed in their farm, worked & then the Mayor worked (Nice) but .... why don't I see the factories & services that are on their other farms? Their other farms with factories & services were not highlighted as before the latest upgrade.
Is this a glitch? Do I need to send a request from each Farm for people to work all my production farms at my place?
Thanks oodles!
Hi there,

No, one post per type of facility work request is sufficient. Sounds like either the request did not load correctly or the work on the other farms was already finished, leaving no work to be done there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread