Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 29 2021, 11:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you. Yes indeed that darn tool was back on one of my farms. Have no idea how it got out of storage. No matter. everything is working.
thanks again,
Keith

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2021, 01:27 PM

Default Hand Tool

The purple hand tool isn't working properly since this morning.
When I try to bring out multiple ponds to layer them. The PH will only let me bring out 1 and then I have to go back and click on the PH again then storage and bring out another one everytime.
Old Sep 01 2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever.yours32 View Post
The purple hand tool isn't working properly since this morning.
When I try to bring out multiple ponds to layer them. The PH will only let me bring out 1 and then I have to go back and click on the PH again then storage and bring out another one everytime.
Hi forever.yours

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

I just tried my purple hand to layer ponds on a farm and it works without problems.

I tried using the purple hand from my tool box and from my farm as you have the hand placed on one of your farms. Both ways worked for me.

Are you using the option for Using items from your storage?

Please run memcache, link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reload your farms and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, place your purple hand back into storage and check if you can use it.
Old Sep 03 2021, 05:14 AM

Default Fuel

I still am not receiving nowhere near the fuel that I used to get when going to buy fuel. I used to have to refuel about once a month and had plenty of fuel. I now barely receive enough fuel to do my own farm.
Old Sep 03 2021, 05:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmedic View Post
I still am not receiving nowhere near the fuel that I used to get when going to buy fuel. I used to have to refuel about once a month and had plenty of fuel. I now barely receive enough fuel to do my own farm.
Hi rhmedic,

It looks like you have been upgrading farms so if you added any workable items to those or any other farms, planting more often, then you will be using more fuel than you were previously.

You are getting less fuel when you refuel because you have less fuel tanks stored when you go to refuel as you are using it up faster.

The fastest way to get fuel is to exchange gifts for them. To conserve fuel while you do this you can either hire someone at market who has their own fuel to use and prevent them from using yours to work your farms so that you are using less fuel and only need it for planting and the other items in the game that use fuel.

or if you have a super neighbor with plenty fuel that can help you out for a while they could also plant for you if you give them that permission.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 03 2021, 06:57 AM

Default fuel received is less

I understand that I may be using a LITTLE more fuel with the expansions and that it takes more fuel when I add facilities to work and it depends on gifts, neighbors, etc.
However what I receive in fuel is now WAY less than I did before the changeover. When I fuel now I receive somewhere in the 50,000 to 60,000 range of fuel. Before the switch I would receive in the 5,000,000 to 12,000,000 range. I had enough to work my farms, facilities, super neighbor farms, which I provided my own fuel to help them out since they were beginners, and go to the marketplace to work others farms and provide my own fuel.
Old Sep 03 2021, 07:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhmedic View Post
I understand that I may be using a LITTLE more fuel with the expansions and that it takes more fuel when I add facilities to work and it depends on gifts, neighbors, etc.
However what I receive in fuel is now WAY less than I did before the changeover. When I fuel now I receive somewhere in the 50,000 to 60,000 range of fuel. Before the switch I would receive in the 5,000,000 to 12,000,000 range. I had enough to work my farms, facilities, super neighbor farms, which I provided my own fuel to help them out since they were beginners, and go to the marketplace to work others farms and provide my own fuel.
Hi rhmedic,

If those friends you SN for have also added to their farms then you will be using more fuel there as well if they don't have enough. You may not have noticed how much fuel was being used and it's gradually depleted your supply.

Your data shows that you are exchanging less fuel tanks for fuel which is why you are getting less. The fuel is showing as being added to what you had not replaced. For example the last time you refueled you only had about 250 fuel tanks which gets you around 75,000 fuel, you would have got a little more than that for other factors like neighbors, active neighbors, helping etc. The time before that you had around 760 fuel tanks which got you around 228,000 fuel.

Looking further back that trend has been going on for quite a while, each time you're refueled you have less fuel tanks stored at that time.

To give you an idea of the amount of fuel tanks you would need to have stored in order to get 5 million fuel you would need to have around 16,000 fuel tanks stored and you've not had that quantity in storage again since near the beginning of August. I've looked back as far as April and you have not had a refuel amount that would get you 12 million fuel during that time.

The next time you go to refuel, before you refuel, check the amount of fuel tanks you have in storage and in your gift box and multiply those by 300, that's the minimum you will get which will add to any that you still have.

If you wish you can check all of this with support team and see if they see anything different in your data.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 04 2021, 09:41 PM

Default Fertilizing and Watering

I paid a lot of cash to get the feature where I fertilize and water all farms in one click. It is not working with me. Is this something new or just me? HELP! It is very frustrating with so many farms.
Old Sep 04 2021, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I paid a lot of cash to get the feature where I fertilize and water all farms in one click. It is not working with me. Is this something new or just me? HELP! It is very frustrating with so many farms.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
What happens when you try?

First please note those tools will only fertilize or water the farms that can be done.

If a farm was fertilized less than 3 days ago, they can not be fertilized again until fertilization has expired 3 days after the last time it was done.
If a farm has been watered in the last 20 hours then they can not be watered again until that 20 hours are up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2021, 07:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default super neighbours and tools

What are the requirements for SNs to use my tools, please? For example, some can use the purple irrigator and some cannot. This also works the other way when I cannot use my irrigator on some SNs. Is it a level thing?
Thank you.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity