Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySue View Post
Yes, but then I am not fully playing the game. I get that I can choose not to post to my wall, but then I will never make Hawaiian pizza. That is the point. That the creators are changing the dynamic of the game and following the blueprint created by their competitor instead of breaking new ground. I realize that my opinion may be unpopular, but I prefer to look at the big picture.
You only need to post once as daily work in the facilities will come off an old post.As for asking for goodies use the in house email of Ft to request.
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Hey guys, maybe I missed something, but where do we get the cranberries for the cranberry juice?? It's not showing up anywhere??!!! Thanks!
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franster Farmer View Post
Hey guys, maybe I missed something, but where do we get the cranberries for the cranberry juice?? It's not showing up anywhere??!!! Thanks!
you get cranberrie trees at level 72 or 73
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok folks I googled it....... here you go

Cranberry Tree: n. 1. a deciduous thicket-forming Old World shrub (Viburnum opulus) with clusters of white flowers and small bright red berries. It is sometimes called high cranberry to distinguish it from the marsh cranberry or low cranberry.

Yes Virginia you do get cranberry Juice from Cranberry Trees

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Just bought the Ice Cream Factory. Very cool.

Finally I can start using some of the 9 million worth of pineapples in my storage. I will be making a LOT of pineapple ice cream.

Would really like to be able to grind my own coffee. hint, hint, hint
I'll have to look in to the Ice Cream idea because I used about 1/3 of the Pineapples I had in storage on Juice, and I now have roughly 10 years of juice to wait on. That's right, I have 28,300 batches at 3 hours per batch. Somehow that doesn't excite me too much. I can only hope the IC Factory is better.

Edit: Oops, my math is off. It looks like that number goes down 25 per batch lol. So much for the 10 year thing. Either way, I won't have to pay attention to the juice factory for months.

Also, please pardon my ignorance but what's this about app of the day?

Thanks for the additions though! The game was getting a bit boring.
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
Ok folks I googled it....... here you go

Cranberry Tree: n. 1. a deciduous thicket-forming Old World shrub (Viburnum opulus) with clusters of white flowers and small bright red berries. It is sometimes called high cranberry to distinguish it from the marsh cranberry or low cranberry.

Yes Virginia you do get cranberry Juice from Cranberry Trees
And yes the high bush are used in cooking etc. You don't want to do it in a closed area though, when cooking, high bush cranberries smell like rotten socks. blech

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

The Cranberry Tree, Viburnum, - some of the genus has fruit that is edible, but most is poisonous to people. Viburnum is used frequently as a landscaping plant.

The Cranberry that we see on the market for eating, use for juice, dried cranberries, sauce, etc, is a dwarf shrub or trailing vine, grows in a bog, and is called Vaccinium Oxycoccos. Some plants of the completely unrelated genus Viburnum are sometimes inaccurately called "highbush cranberries".

So, no. Cranberry juice does NOT come from Cranberry Trees.

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Apr 14 2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: mod edit- took out external links
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:48 PM

Just want to say thanks for all the updates and additions, love this game can't wait to see whats next. oh and reading these forum threads is always good for a laugh or two love it.
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornchex View Post
I'll have to look in to the Ice Cream idea because I used about 1/3 of the Pineapples I had in storage on Juice, and I now have roughly 10 years of juice to wait on. That's right, I have 28,300 batches at 3 hours per batch. Somehow that doesn't excite me too much. I can only hope the IC Factory is better.

Edit: Oops, my math is off. It looks like that number goes down 25 per batch lol. So much for the 10 year thing. Either way, I won't have to pay attention to the juice factory for months.

Also, please pardon my ignorance but what's this about app of the day?

Thanks for the additions though! The game was getting a bit boring.
Hi, Application of the day is under Earn Coins a misnomer as you actually earn 2 Farm Cash for downloading it . A lot of us download it - get the farm cash and then delete the application.

BTW have you tried using the "produce Faster" on the juice ? I'm tipping it would be done within a week if you did.
Old Apr 13 2010, 10:55 PM

I would Tony D but very few of my FB friends play Farm Town any more. Thanks though. Thanks for the tip on the app too.