Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2010, 03:21 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseShaw View Post
After a crop has come ready to harvest, how long do u have before it starts to wither away and die?
the same amount of time it took to be ready , 2hr crop will die in 2 hr

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseShaw View Post
After a crop has come ready to harvest, how long do u have before it starts to wither away and die?
Hi Denise, you have around the same time as it takes the crop to grow ...so for a 1 day crop 20 hours after it is ready to harvest 2 day crop 40 hours etc... this is only an approximate.
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
If you plant a 4 day crop you have the 4 days PLUS 2 or 3 more days to harvest. You don't have to harvest at 4 days or 3 days and 8 hrs on the dot. You always have same time that it took to grow extra to harvest. Believe it, we old timers learned that a long time ago with raspberries which is a 2 hr deal but you could always wait 3 and then harvest.... Don't panic, they don't wilt that fast, you always have some leeway.

I should have kept reading before I asked my question! Thanks, you answered it!
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi Denise, you have around the same time as it takes the crop to grow ...so for a 1 day crop 20 hours after it is ready to harvest 2 day crop 40 hours etc... this is only an approximate.

Hi Tony! and thanks for your answer, but had i kept reading I could have gotten an answer and not bothered anyone Thanks a lot for replying! I am new to the forum and haven't quiet figured it all out.

I used to keep track of my crops and rush right back to harvest because I was afraid i was going to loose them. I have played FT for about 2 months now and have lost 2 small crops of raspberries So I have done pretty well. Especially since I have made it to level 135 in that 2 month span No wondered people tell me I am addicted

Hi, My name is Denise, and I am a FT-A-Holic
Old Nov 09 2010, 03:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
they need to make it where the crops r actually a 4 day crop ie. 96 hours!! Not 3d8h!! Or a 3 day crop 2d8h!! Etc....!!!!!
Oh no! This would be very bad! I would imagine that this was put into effect as a perk to us. We all have gotten used to the way the game currently works and I think that if they changed it they would loose a lot of players.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2010, 05:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm 7,8 & 9

Fritz i hope it is sooner i to need more land
Old Nov 09 2010, 05:48 PM

I wouldn't like them to change the system of 20 hour days now that we are all used to, but I'd love them to add a few crops at the top end that are 5/6 farmtown day crops so that we could go away for a 'real world - 24 hour day' week and come back knowing that our crops are still there waiting for us.

Currently, if we go away for a full 7 day week (ie: Sat am - Sat pm the next week) the four day farm town crops don't quite make the distance

I take a small netbook computer with me, but sometimes we farm town addicts are forced to give it a rest

Old Nov 09 2010, 05:51 PM

Default Thank you!

Thank you for all the updates. I love them!

For those of you that are having trouble with having to have Farm Cash, remember that this game is free and I suspect the makers of it need some source of income to keep the programming and upgrades going. They sure can't do it for free! So the Farm Cash is a necessary thing...please understand and stop complaining about it.
Old Nov 09 2010, 05:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am beginning to think we may not get or next farms until christmas, oh please make it sooner i am in the designing mood

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 09 2010, 05:59 PM

Here's a hint - and no I don't have a clue when they will release our next update or farm 7 - but 5 of the 6 last updates have been released on the exact morning that I have left my whiz bang wonderful computer at home and gone on holiday!!!

So if they stick to the pattern, we don't have all that long to wait now My only problem is that it leaves me running madly around Farm Town checking out the upgrade on my tiny little netbook computer and champing at the bit to play farm town rather than go to the beach

Closed Thread