Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2010, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila
Wink harvest more

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
Even with factories on each farm, if you have all the facilities and max them out, you run out of cheese. I sit there and refill every farm with cheese as each person works them and I still have trouble at times having enough.
Did you know if you are really hooked on your farm you can harvest your dairy 3 times a day Eg: harvest at say 6am then at 2pm and then again at 10pm. I never run out of cheese or butter and only have one Dairy with 100 cows etc,and I click 10 on my facilities everyday. Others have a dairy on each farm
If you have winter things for the USA how about something for this side of the world. Australia????? Mary
Old Nov 27 2010, 09:44 PM

I would love to use my 3x3 on other farms that would be nice since I can't afford to buy the 4x4 right now if this could be done I would appreciate it thank you.
Old Nov 27 2010, 10:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Wink Place it in storage

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinhardt76 View Post
I would love to use my 3x3 on other farms that would be nice since I can't afford to buy the 4x4 right now if this could be done I would appreciate it thank you.
You can put it in your storage and just get it out when you need to do a certain farm etc... Mary
Old Nov 27 2010, 10:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
You can put it in your storage and just get it out when you need to do a certain farm etc... Mary
To clarify, yes, you can put the 3x3 tools into Storage and you can use them on all your own farms. If the question is about using them on other people's farms, then no, not possible. Only the 4x4 harvester and plough can be used when working for other people on their farms.
Old Nov 27 2010, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
To clarify, yes, you can put the 3x3 tools into Storage and you can use them on all your own farms. If the question is about using them on other people's farms, then no, not possible. Only the 4x4 harvester and plough can be used when working for other people on their farms.
you can also use the fishing boat, flower harvester,chain saw and tree shaker if you nhave them in your storage

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Nov 28 2010, 01:26 AM
Account Not Linked

hi just wondering if anyone elses farmtown is playing up??? I get so far into the application and could be working on someones farm and all of a sudden the screen goes white and the message is that internet explorer cannot display the page, so then I have to reload. This even happens when i am on my own farms working. I have noticed that there is a site called reduxmedia trying to come thru, and that is what makes the internet go haywire! I spoke to my nephew today and his is doing the same thing. Have done all the checks and computer, server and internet are all ok. Is there someway we can block this site? It doesn't happen on any other games that I play on facebook?
Thanks Charliebub3
Old Nov 28 2010, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebub3 View Post
hi just wondering if anyone elses farmtown is playing up??? I get so far into the application and could be working on someones farm and all of a sudden the screen goes white and the message is that internet explorer cannot display the page, so then I have to reload. This even happens when i am on my own farms working. I have noticed that there is a site called reduxmedia trying to come thru, and that is what makes the internet go haywire! I spoke to my nephew today and his is doing the same thing. Have done all the checks and computer, server and internet are all ok. Is there someway we can block this site? It doesn't happen on any other games that I play on facebook?
Thanks Charliebub3
Lots of players have complained of issues between IE and FT. All my colleagues who play (played) switched away from IE to other browsers, particularly Chrome and Firefox, because they were having endless problems. I use both Chrome and FF and have never had the kind of problem you are describing.

As well, no matter what browser you are using, you should install the appropriate add-on for ad blocking. In Chrome, I have the ad-block installed, so I get absolutely no ads on my FT page... none, nada, zip. It's wonderful.
Old Nov 28 2010, 03:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have heard the same re IE both from friends and some of my business clients. Personally, I have always used Safari (I have a Mac system but it's also available for PC Windows systems) and have not had any problems with connectivity or speed of play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Lots of players have complained of issues between IE and FT. All my colleagues who play (played) switched away from IE to other browsers, particularly Chrome and Firefox, because they were having endless problems. I use both Chrome and FF and have never had the kind of problem you are describing.

As well, no matter what browser you are using, you should install the appropriate add-on for ad blocking. In Chrome, I have the ad-block installed, so I get absolutely no ads on my FT page... none, nada, zip. It's wonderful.
Old Nov 28 2010, 03:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink All ok here on IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I have heard the same re IE both from friends and some of my business clients. Personally, I have always used Safari (I have a Mac system but it's also available for PC Windows systems) and have not had any problems with connectivity or speed of play.
Sorry I use IE all the time have had no trouble for a very long time with anything All going well here . Mary
Old Nov 28 2010, 05:02 AM

Default Xlink error message when using boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, what error message are you getting ? If it is the "connection to server" error then try clearing your memory cache and deleting your macromedia file. There is info on this in the blue link below.
The error message reads " ERROR SAVING DATA. ERROR XLINK. CLICK THE GREEN TICK TO RELOAD GAME." at which point, if you click it, you open a new screen and back to your farm you go..........job lost. Now why did I pay good farmcash for a boat that keeps sending me home??
Closed Thread