Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
The main point here is in order to keep the windmills maxed on a daily basis, we need to plant more wheat then we ever did before.
The stone windmill was the fist facility offered and i bought it way back then.
I also have 5 red windmills, and for all 6 of them, its all i can do to keep them maxed out.
I have plenty of flour - - thats not the issue.
My only flour usage is 8 bakeries and i have about 35 million worth of flour in my storage. I just prefer to keep all my bldgs maxed out to the limit each day - especially now that they invented the ranking system that no one knows what is going to be used for yet.
Has the production for the red windmill been increased? I think it's producing/consuming faster than before. It's now at 5 per 30 minutes, isn't that what the stone windmill used to be? That's currently at 15 per 30 minutes. Could this help explain the consumption problem.

BTW - why bother to keep everything at the maximum, everyday? it seems like perpetually pushing a rock uphill on a daily basis only to have it roll down hill every night. My apologies to the Greeks...

I make a run at maxing things out and then take a break and build up for another run. In fact, I find it fun to empty out all my factories and get to a minimum steady state, just using the cash/fuel facilities.

Oh well, to each his own.
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
The main point here is in order to keep the windmills maxed on a daily basis, we need to plant more wheat then we ever did before.
The stone windmill was the fist facility offered and i bought it way back then.
I also have 5 red windmills, and for all 6 of them, its all i can do to keep them maxed out.
I have plenty of flour - - thats not the issue.
My only flour usage is 8 bakeries and i have about 35 million worth of flour in my storage. I just prefer to keep all my bldgs maxed out to the limit each day - especially now that they invented the ranking system that no one knows what is going to be used for yet.
I don't understand why if you have so much flour why you would use crop space to plant wheat and then keep producing it? I understand you want your facilities maxed out but why not just put them into storage if it is bothering you.
Old Apr 09 2011, 09:51 PM

Hi, Love the new hire multible feature but my avatar works to slow!!! if i harvest a farm and then plow i have to wait for my avatar to finish harvesting so that i can plow, really need to speed the little guy up!

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since
Old Apr 09 2011, 10:00 PM

When the upgrade first came out I was to respond to the send ingredients request, but now I still get the message

"You have sent xxx enough ingredients to produce 8 x Cured Cod.
No ingredients were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 250,000 Coins worth of products every 3 hours."

It has been well over 3 hours.
Old Apr 09 2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
When the upgrade first came out I was to respond to the send ingredients request, but now I still get the message

"You have sent xxx enough ingredients to produce 8 x Cured Cod.
No ingredients were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 250,000 Coins worth of products every 3 hours."

It has been well over 3 hours.
its a glitch and the devs have been notified by the mods

everyone is having this issue

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:12 PM

I have one word....AWESOME!!!!!

Thanks so much.
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
Double T... This is regarding my previous message that said the hire multiple doesn't work for me. I can send the request, but no one sees it. Just to be clear, there are many other people saying the same thing, so it's not just isolated to me.

I'm on WF7.

Thank you!
Same here, on WF35.
Old Apr 09 2011, 11:36 PM

I see that the devs have been notified of the glitch with not getting anything when they respond to the ingredients requests, so that is awesome. But I haven't seen anyone saying they are not getting their ingredients that were sent to them. Not only am I getting the "You have reached your limit..." message, but I have not received any ingredients my friends send me either. I got them yesterday, but not today. Anyone know if both these issues are tied together? And are y'all getting your ingredients sent by friends?

Just curious
Old Apr 10 2011, 12:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Wtg great releases even though now i only play when i aint working
Old Apr 10 2011, 12:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Bummer

10. Request ingredients from friends: If you are at a level 30 or higher you can participate in this new ingredient sharing program. Each product in a facility have a new + sing added to the top right.

Once again, a feature that doesn't work on the Myspace version. Great game, but I will not spend anymore money on it untill the Myspace version get the attention it deserves!
Closed Thread