Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 10:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Canning View Post
Well this is weird I thought you mended my farm as it was ok again thismorning, but same as yesterday came back after lunch and not supported.
1d 100000669399199

error WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Not sure if you reply by email but I can't into the email acount associated with this farm
Hi Michelle Canning,

Did you change any settings in your browser? Have you got any extensions on the browser enabled? Is the browser up to date?

Go to your browser settings and see if you can find where it says something like "use hardware accelaeration when available" If it's not enabled, enable it, then close and reopen your brower, check it's still enabled then try loading the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 14 2021, 10:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Keep up the good work!! Will you please work on TEXT colors and get rid of the outlines, shadows on the text. It makes things really hard to read.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
1506309732 black console
Hi shirl312,

Do you not see anything under the FT Console? If you have not tried clicking on that button try that and see if it show you information. We need the last checkpoint you see there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 14 2021, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I am still unable to access my quests or my friends' quests. My tools function is showing nothing accessible except for the plow/plant/harvest/fish/chop/water functions. I had quests that were almost complete and have probably been lost. What do I need to do?
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiejohnson1959 View Post
I am still unable to access my quests or my friends' quests. My tools function is showing nothing accessible except for the plow/plant/harvest/fish/chop/water functions. I had quests that were almost complete and have probably been lost. What do I need to do?
Hi Debbiejohnson,
Those functions are not available yet. There isn't anything you can do until the developers add those functions in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi greyfloppysocks and Vincent Orlando,

Is that all you are seeing for Checkpoints? We need the last Checkpoint on the list. There's a scroll bar to the right when the list is long for you to use to scroll down the page.

It was the very last thing on my list... I refreshed the game and was able to finish the work, but I cannot hire, or sell... link won't work.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:51 AM

Angry wont allow harvest

100000015976266 cant harvest
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfloppysocks View Post
It was the very last thing on my list... I refreshed the game and was able to finish the work, but I cannot hire, or sell... link won't work.
Nobody can it’s not part of the game as we have been informed page after page after page of this we are all waiting for it to happen so it’s not a fault with game.
Old Jan 14 2021, 10:59 AM

Still having the same problem with my 2 farms. User # 100001610019653 and user # 1108062279. Both load to the US 75 at the bottom and then go to gray screen with the sad face. Do we just stop playing the game for awhile or should we try and continue to load and play. It is about my only fun thing I do. Old retired and now bored. Thank you Shirley
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:03 PM

Default crops

Well, I can see that all my crops died. How will I ever get into farmtown again?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl