Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 08:37 PM

When planting in the new version and trying to use the hide crop feature, it does not currently hide as the new crop is planted. Instead, I have to refresh the settings for the cop to be hidden.
Old Jan 15 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
When planting in the new version and trying to use the hide crop feature, it does not currently hide as the new crop is planted. Instead, I have to refresh the settings for the cop to be hidden.
Hi Dell,
I moved your post to the migration thread. If you have any problems like this with the new version please post them in here for the time being.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 09:04 PM

What is happening with our manure. There is no way to track our inventory.
Old Jan 15 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
What is happening with our manure. There is no way to track our inventory.
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread rather than the other one. We are trying to keep the other thread only for those who can not get to their farms.

We do not have the tool tips for telling how much you have yet. The only thing I can tell you is to harvest your pigstys individually to keep your supply up until we get the tips and more functions added to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:27 PM

i hope i am in the right place to voice a concern. I think that all my stuff has successfully made the migration except . . . on my farm 27 "So Much to See" i had a line of flags, but only one is there at the moment. That was quite a bit of FC to buy all those flags, and i do certainly hope they will eventually turn up. Is there anything i can do to check on them? Please help!
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu47 View Post
i hope i am in the right place to voice a concern. I think that all my stuff has successfully made the migration except . . . on my farm 27 "So Much to See" i had a line of flags, but only one is there at the moment. That was quite a bit of FC to buy all those flags, and i do certainly hope they will eventually turn up. Is there anything i can do to check on them? Please help!
Hi lyndalu,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread rather than the other one. We are trying to keep the other thread only for those who can not get to their farms.

Your flags are still in your account data, so they will show up later when they add the rest of the graphics.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:42 PM

Was not sure where to put this post since I see nothing about this. I have noticed since I started playing the new version, the fan on my computer is running non stop. I never had this issue on the old version nor do I have this on anything that I play. If I go away from the game like here, the fan stops. I am thinking it has to do with the graphics but I am not sure. Any ideas or am I the only one with this issue. It is a concern and worries me that my MacBook Pro will over heat. I was only on my second farm and the fan was on.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Was not sure where to put this post since I see nothing about this. I have noticed since I started playing the new version, the fan on my computer is running non stop. I never had this issue on the old version nor do I have this on anything that I play. If I go away from the game like here, the fan stops. I am thinking it has to do with the graphics but I am not sure. Any ideas or am I the only one with this issue. It is a concern and worries me that my MacBook Pro will over heat. I was only on my second farm and the fan was on.
Hi Goldendreamer,
I moved your post to the thread about the migration since you have been able to get into your farms.

There have been a couple posts concerning this. I susect from the amount of ram the game is using that yes it may be making your laptop run harder.
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

yipeee, thanks for the latest update in the first post of this thread, lots of happy farmers jumping up and down now,

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 16 2021 at 12:30 AM.
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
There has been an update.You can find all the new udates at the bottonm of the first post of this thread.
Closed Thread