Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkl Farkl View Post
the game loads all the way to green screen but doesn't fill in the icons of gameplayer farms at bottom left either. I can open toolbox but the icons inside are un-usable. My user ID is 1626841753. The last checkpoint is "DONE -after 75"
Please help me get back to the game.
Hi Sparkl Farkl,
All of the functions are not included yet in the game. If you can see your farms and open and use the farming tools for crops, trees, flowers, and fishing then you have your game loaded.
If this is the case then please post in the migration thread any further posts with questions and problems. You can see what is currently available in the first post of that thread. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:21 PM

1791515226 have white screen u53
yesterday i could get in and harvest, plow, and plant. Very slow. Today i can't even get that far.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandgar View Post
User ID 100001079898837
I got into the game last night, was able to do some crops, and tried some fishing, but the numbers kept coming and finally it froze, and I couldn't get back in.
This is what the last two sections said:
2021-01-15 04:57:37.244 WARNError: An abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
2021-01-15 04:57:37.336 ERRORAn abnormal situation has occurred: the PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact Customer Support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.
I haven't been able to get back in since.
Thanks
Hi Sandgar,
Please try all the suggestions to fix things in the Announcement at the top of each section of the forums:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=9
If those don't work please post the information requested in the banner above your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolf39 View Post
1791515226 have white screen u53
yesterday i could get in and harvest, plow, and plant. Very slow. Today i can't even get that far.
Hi Carolf,
Please try the suggested fixes in the announcement at the top of each forum section to see if any of those will get you back in.
Old Jan 15 2021, 10:37 PM

Smile reporting screen entry

I was able to retrieve gifts, send gifts. When I went to play neighbors it said I had no neighbors on the wall to play. I went into the thread feed and it took me to the black screen the avatar will not fully engage, then it took me to the green screen got hung up in fully loading, just before it went all gray the bottom line feed in the green screen reads U-75 go to Farm Async then it goes completely GRAY. please advise.
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:07 PM

1026515247438804 black screen
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondajackson View Post
1026515247438804 black screen
Hi Rhondajackson,
Please read the banner above your farms and add the 3rd item for the last Chechpoint number in the FT Console below your farms that is asked for to your post here.
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:33 PM

1506309732 black FT Console
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
1506309732 black FT Console
Hi Shirl,
Click on the FT Console and see if a list opens up. If it does find the last Checkpoint number in the list and include it in your post here as that information is needed.

If it won't open then make sure you do not have any extensions/addons that are modifying how your browser loads webpages such as the one for forcing Facebook to show the old layout, or the Flash Enabler, or an adblocker. Disable those , close your browser, then reopen your farms and see if the list shows.
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:43 AM

Default unable to play game

black screen
help!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl