Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 08:06 AM

farm i.d. 10000007672288, stuck on checking the weather.. no numbers at the bottom of the screen...help
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookeeperkaren View Post
farm i.d. 10000007672288, stuck on checking the weather.. no numbers at the bottom of the screen...help
Hi zookeeperkaren,
Please look in the upper right corner of your farms for a box with a U-number in it and see what number is the last to show there.
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Is this game ever going to work again?
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:51 AM

Default Can't get in to the Farm

Up until this morning, I have been able to get in to FarmTown - now I get a black screen that goes nowhere. At the bottom it says WebGL Supported, but DISABLED....ERROR!
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkcarte17 View Post
Up until this morning, I have been able to get in to FarmTown - now I get a black screen that goes nowhere. At the bottom it says WebGL Supported, but DISABLED....ERROR!
Hi jkcarte,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reload your farms.

You might want to check to see if there has been an update for your browser as they sometimes do not update automatically.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushcollege View Post
Is this game ever going to work again?
Hi brushcollege,
The game is working, but not all functions have been added back in yet.
Are you able to get into the game?
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:06 AM

Thumbs up Thanks for the quick response :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thanks for your information JP Farmer. I will copy the error post to a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.

See if clearing your browser cache helps you with this issue.

About your XP amount, they seem to be increased correctly. Please take note of the amount before starting the jobs on the farm and check again when you are done.
In case you need information about hiring and xp received, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Clearing my browsers' cache didn't do anything to help. I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. The game loaded just as fast as it did before.
The XP amount increases, but it doesn't go down to start a new level, so the bar is full and you can't see how many XP is needed to reach a new level

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to everything getting re-activated, but won't complain, that much is still missing. I can only imagine what a huge job it must be to convert every single bit of data
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
Clearing my browsers' cache didn't do anything to help. I use both Google Chrome and Firefox. The game loaded just as fast as it did before.
The XP amount increases, but it doesn't go down to start a new level, so the bar is full and you can't see how many XP is needed to reach a new level

Thanks for the help, and I look forward to everything getting re-activated, but won't complain, that much is still missing. I can only imagine what a huge job it must be to convert every single bit of data
Hi JP Farmer,
The bar to see how much you need is not available yet. The levels have been added back in so when you reach the next level that will show.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:38 AM

My ID is 1223288649 a week ago or so I had this same problem. I posted my issue and it was cleared up quickly. However today I am getting same problem. I am in Chrome and when i try to load the game, the screen is black and I get the message "An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your browser does not support WebGL"
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:38 AM

Default FarmTown ID 1197691061

Farmtown User ID 1197691061
Stuck on BLACK
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl