Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 24 2020, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
my game has been mucked up now for 5 days I dont think it will ever come good , cant make money re through facilities and clients cant boost trains, just beyond a joke I cry every day as I have spent thousands of dollars on this game, almost on verge of a breakdown, this game should be fun but it isn't anymore , have played for 11 years only to get slapped in the face, sorry but am so upset over all the ****
Hi Amanda,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do about this. I really wish we did have a fix for this, but there is nothing we, Support or the developers can do to fix this for you. It is up to Facebook to start passing the required information on to your account and your information on to your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2020, 12:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Has anyone else reported Trains returning with 0 products being added to the player's inventory? I had read some things about it happening to others in various FB groups im in but paid no attention until I noticed it happen to me just now.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 14 2020, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Has anyone else reported Trains returning with 0 products being added to the player's inventory? I had read some things about it happening to others in various FB groups im in but paid no attention until I noticed it happen to me just now.
Hi pythonis,
We haven't had any reports of this. We have had reports of ships doing this, but not trains.

Are you saying you see 0 products floating up when you unload the train?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2020, 01:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi pythonis,
We haven't had any reports of this. We have had reports of ships doing this, but not trains.

Are you saying you see 0 products floating up when you unload the train?
Tbh ive not paid attention to the digits floating up, however after reading other players' complaints i recorded various inventories of my storage before and after unloading my trains and the numbers did not change.

Old Sep 14 2020, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
Tbh ive not paid attention to the digits floating up, however after reading other players' complaints i recorded various inventories of my storage before and after unloading my trains and the numbers did not change.
Hi pythonis,
Are you sure those items you checked are products delivered by that specific train? Have you tried restarting your farms and then check again?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That will not bring back anything missing before, but may prevent any missing after you have run it.
Old Sep 14 2020, 02:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi pythonis,
Are you sure those items you checked are products delivered by that specific train?
Ahh, thats what it was. Still, i'll check next time with items that actually are to be delivered beforehand.

Old Sep 14 2020, 11:53 PM

My last 4 trains have come back with 0 product.. There are 0 products floating up when I unload the train... I had been receiving products until about 2-3 weeks ago, and then nothing since then! Nothing has changed on my farms as far as my trains go, I have not moved or rearranged my trains, they are all connected properly, I clean my memcache on a regular basis...I have a train on farm #7 and another on #8, farm #7 has 5 FC cars & farm #8 has 4 FC cars... It's really starting to frustrate me... Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks, Phyl
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4160&farm_ix=6
Old Sep 15 2020, 12:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by prs227@sbcglobal.net View Post
My last 4 trains have come back with 0 product.. There are 0 products floating up when I unload the train... I had been receiving products until about 2-3 weeks ago, and then nothing since then! Nothing has changed on my farms as far as my trains go, I have not moved or rearranged my trains, they are all connected properly, I clean my memcache on a regular basis...I have a train on farm #7 and another on #8, farm #7 has 5 FC cars & farm #8 has 4 FC cars... It's really starting to frustrate me... Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks, Phyl
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4160&farm_ix=6
Hi Phyl,
I have looked at your trains and they do look like they are correctly coupled. We do not have any way to see what you get when you unload your trains.

I have cleared your train data.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below) also, then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Dispatch your train on 7 and then when it comes back then chaeck again. Your train on farm 8 has 4 more days until it returns.
Old Sep 15 2020, 12:18 AM

Ok, will do... I'll let ya know what happens!! Thanks
Old Sep 19 2020, 01:04 AM

Got both trains back today and it looks like clearing my train data did the trick... all is well on my farms again... Thanks for your help Taz.

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train