Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 10 2020, 01:06 AM

Send a message via AIM to tadnnc

I sent my neighbor here to read this, and she confessed to me that she made me a SN so she could chat with me frequently. Also, she had checked the train management part. I am so sorry for your trouble, but I was reacting to the information I received from her. She has wasted a lot of your time and mine.
Old Oct 10 2020, 01:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadnnc View Post
I sent my neighbor here to read this, and she confessed to me that she made me a SN so she could chat with me frequently. Also, she had checked the train management part. I am so sorry for your trouble, but I was reacting to the information I received from her. She has wasted a lot of your time and mine.
Hi tadnnc,
That is ok. Not sure how setting you as SN would make it so she could chat with you frequently, but at least now we know there isn't a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2020, 05:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Default question

why cant neighbors earn bonus when hired to work on your farm
Old Oct 10 2020, 05:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heln fishing View Post
why cant neighbors earn bonus when hired to work on your farm
Hi heln fishing,

I have moved your post to the neighbours thread. We always try to keep posts organised by subject to make it easier to find information on any particular one.

The bonus chest benefit was added to increase workforce availability in the marketplace. Farmers would not bother going to market if they could earn exactly the same thing by working for a neighbour or buddy.
Old Oct 10 2020, 09:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to tadnnc

SN's can be shown first in the neighbor bar at the bottom of the FT window for easy access when messaging.
Old Oct 12 2020, 09:36 AM

i have my SN set to only harvest,, not plow or plant, but for most of this past week it keeps defaulting to harvest/plow. my SN not own any combines, i doubled checked settings, cleared cache..... it still defaulting to harvest plow instead of just harvest
Old Oct 12 2020, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i have my SN set to only harvest,, not plow or plant, but for most of this past week it keeps defaulting to harvest/plow. my SN not own any combines, i doubled checked settings, cleared cache..... it still defaulting to harvest plow instead of just harvest
Hi JNelson,
I tried this with my SNs and can't duplicate it. I set them to only harvest, closed and restarted my farms and they stayed set only to harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
I tried this with my SNs and can't duplicate it. I set them to only harvest, closed and restarted my farms and they stayed set only to harvest.
that what i did, and still its defaulting to harvest/plow....

should i contact support? wanted to ask first as i know your all huge busy right now
Old Oct 12 2020, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
that what i did, and still its defaulting to harvest/plow....

should i contact support? wanted to ask first as i know your all huge busy right now
Hi JNelson,
Unless we can duplicate it or we have others report this happening it won't help to report it to Support.

If you are allowing them to use your tools then maybe you should let them plow too, so they get some XP which they do not get when just harvesting.
Old Oct 12 2020, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Unless we can duplicate it or we have others report this happening it won't help to report it to Support.

If you are allowing them to use your tools then maybe you should let them plow too, so they get some XP which they do not get when just harvesting.
the person harvesting needs crops trees etc but is already highest level...,, i have a new person low level that not have facilities yet plow/plant to help him level up -
have no idea why its doing it, i had these settings in place for months and it just started doing it this week, really weird. hope it goes back to the way i have it set soon, he still level by planting just not as fast as plow and plant

thank you for trying

Tags
archived farm, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, neighbour, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors