Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2020, 05:52 PM

Default Owner of two Farm Town Games

Hello... My name is Patti... I am the owner of two Farm Towns... I had the first farm for a good number of years... Six years ago, I lost my son and about 2 years later I had a complete melt down related to his death... I was off FB for about 4-5 months... When I came back to log on to FB so I could play Farm Town, I was told by FB that I deactivated my account... I know I didn't do that so I established a new FB account... Then I started a new Farm Town game...
One day I was advised by my Granddaughter that I had to FB accounts... When I searched my name (Patti Wilson) I saw that I did have to accounts... However on the one account that I originally had, I can send a friend request, but I cannot log into that account... I'm just wondering if you can do anything to help me get the first Farm Town... At that time, I was up to 31 farms and I had spent a lot of money buying Facilities... Any info that you might give me would be greatly appreciated... I would like to write to FB, but I cannot find any link that would let me get in touch with them to explain my situation... Hopefully, I will hear back from you on my situation... Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.. Have a nice day... Sunshine Patti (Wilson)
Old Sep 16 2020, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshinePatti View Post
Hello... My name is Patti... I am the owner of two Farm Towns... I had the first farm for a good number of years... Six years ago, I lost my son and about 2 years later I had a complete melt down related to his death... I was off FB for about 4-5 months... When I came back to log on to FB so I could play Farm Town, I was told by FB that I deactivated my account... I know I didn't do that so I established a new FB account... Then I started a new Farm Town game...
One day I was advised by my Granddaughter that I had to FB accounts... When I searched my name (Patti Wilson) I saw that I did have to accounts... However on the one account that I originally had, I can send a friend request, but I cannot log into that account... I'm just wondering if you can do anything to help me get the first Farm Town... At that time, I was up to 31 farms and I had spent a lot of money buying Facilities... Any info that you might give me would be greatly appreciated... I would like to write to FB, but I cannot find any link that would let me get in touch with them to explain my situation... Hopefully, I will hear back from you on my situation... Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.. Have a nice day... Sunshine Patti (Wilson)
Hi Sunshine Patti,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do through the forums about this. Your Farm Town account is tied directly to your Facebook account. You will need to contact Support about this:
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2020, 08:21 AM

Default help with logging into my 2nd account

Hello,My name is Phyllis Starling.I have a 2nd account that is Sarah Grace Massey.I can not get into it on face book.I had my information saved on my computer and my granddaughter cleared the history which cleared out the saved password.I have lost the paper I had the password and info on that I used to set it up.I am the SN on this farm and also the owner.I have tried resetting the password but the questions it ask for that were on the paper that is lost.How and who can I contact at FB to get back into my account,I cannot find a number to contact them.Thanks so much for any help.Phyllis Starling
Old Sep 23 2020, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starheel4ever@aol.com View Post
Hello,My name is Phyllis Starling.I have a 2nd account that is Sarah Grace Massey.I can not get into it on face book.I had my information saved on my computer and my granddaughter cleared the history which cleared out the saved password.I have lost the paper I had the password and info on that I used to set it up.I am the SN on this farm and also the owner.I have tried resetting the password but the questions it ask for that were on the paper that is lost.How and who can I contact at FB to get back into my account,I cannot find a number to contact them.Thanks so much for any help.Phyllis Starling

Hi starheel4ever

I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you log into that account. You need to work with Facebook to get that account back.

When you type a password and that is not correct, you should receive a message asking if you have forgotten your password. If you agree, then Facebook will ask you to follow several steps to let you get into that account again.
Old Oct 13 2020, 01:39 AM

Angry Facebook deleted my account

I am a conservative I know (Oh My God No) So Facebook deleted my account with no possibility of getting it back. I have spent so much money on this game since I started playing in 2007. How do I get to it or link my game to a new account?

Do I just lose it all because of them?
Old Oct 13 2020, 01:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by seochoa View Post
I am a conservative I know (Oh My God No) So Facebook deleted my account with no possibility of getting it back. I have spent so much money on this game since I started playing in 2007. How do I get to it or link my game to a new account?

Do I just lose it all because of them?
Hi seochoa,
Your Farm Town account id is tied to your Facebook account. I am sorry, but there isn't any way for Slashkey to move your farm account to a new Facebook account. The only thing you can do is try to get Facebook to give your account back. There isn't anything we can do for you about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2020, 03:57 AM

Angry facebook deleted my account

No facebook will not give my account back and they wont even let me appeal their decision.

Just know that there are going to be a whole lot of us because conservatives are losing their accounts on facebook at a raped rate.

One thing that could be done is all of my paid stuff could be sent to me on another farm. I looked and the old farms are there because I hired myself as a super neighbor. I just can't get on the ownership part.
Old Oct 13 2020, 05:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seochoa View Post
No facebook will not give my account back and they wont even let me appeal their decision.

Just know that there are going to be a whole lot of us because conservatives are losing their accounts on facebook at a raped rate.

One thing that could be done is all of my paid stuff could be sent to me on another farm. I looked and the old farms are there because I hired myself as a super neighbor. I just can't get on the ownership part.
Hi seocha,

If you hired yourself as an SN for the other account, that tells me that you had more than one account with Facebook and that is against Facebooks terms and conditions. They may well have deleted it due to that as well as any other reason they may or may not have told you. That could be the reason they will not let you appeal the decision.

Taz has already informed you that your farms on the deleted account can not be transferred to another account. That includes anything that is on those farms that you may have purchased or earned there.

If you wish you can contact the support team and see if they tell you anything different. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

As there is nothing else we can offer you, I am now closing this thread.
Old Oct 13 2020, 06:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Moderator note for new users:

This thread is closed.

If you require help with the game you can click on the following link to see the other Help and Support threads that are not closed, which you can post in:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Closed Thread