Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2020, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyMartin View Post
when i did these steps there was no reload available i just clicked on the 'play' button and game reloaded
Hi TammyMartin,
As long as you got in then you should be good to go. Reload and the play button do the same thing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2020, 03:11 AM

Hi again. I sorted the loading out about a week ago, with your help. This morning the instuctions came up ( click padlock ) etc. The second step was already on allow but when I complete it just goes back to original instructions. Any help appreciated please. Please disregard above. After 2 hours of fluffing about, I went on settings and Flash was disabled for some reason. All good now.

Last edited by tina7447; Oct 15 2020 at 05:24 AM. Reason: sorted
Old Oct 15 2020, 05:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi again. I sorted the loading out about a week ago, with your help. This morning the instuctions came up ( click padlock ) etc. The second step was already on allow but when I complete it just goes back to original instructions. Any help appreciated please. Please disregard above. After 2 hours of fluffing about, I went on settings and Flash was disabled for some reason. All good now.
Hi tina7447,

Well done for sorting it out yourself and thank you for coming back to let us know.

Should you need them in the future, there is a list of instructions for several different browsers in the following link that also lists another method for enabling flash :

Ongoing changes to Flash Player - FT FLash Enabler Extension
Old Oct 15 2020, 11:09 AM

Thank you, Tiger.
Old Oct 15 2020, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Thank you, Tiger.
You're welcome tina7447
Old Oct 15 2020, 07:11 PM

For the last couple of days, I will be working on a neighbor's farm and the screen goes blank bumping me off of the farm. I try to refresh and it takes me back to my farm so I have to go back manually to my neighbor's farm. It has done this several times today.
Old Oct 15 2020, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
For the last couple of days, I will be working on a neighbor's farm and the screen goes blank bumping me off of the farm. I try to refresh and it takes me back to my farm so I have to go back manually to my neighbor's farm. It has done this several times today.
Hi Franny,
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2020, 07:58 PM

Default cant load farmtown it wants me to update and i do what it ask just goes back to askin

seems the last round of updates to the flash player is in a loop,,, when i start farmtown and after the gift part, when i hit play,,, it ask me to unlock the security tab then allow, then hit close, then reload back to the start again been this way for 2 days now HELP ME some one
Old Oct 15 2020, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy harvey View Post
seems the last round of updates to the flash player is in a loop,,, when i start farmtown and after the gift part, when i hit play,,, it ask me to unlock the security tab then allow, then hit close, then reload back to the start again been this way for 2 days now HELP ME some one
Hi Tommy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems. Chrome made some changes that have stopped the enabler for Flash from working. Please follow the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648778

You will have to allow Flash every time you open your browser. There is nothing that Farm Town can do to fix that.
Old Oct 15 2020, 08:26 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi suefarm,
As I understand it you will have only once you set it to Allow in site settings the one time, next time you close and reopen your browser you will allow flash through the padlock. As long as the browser is open then you can go in and out of your farms without having to redo it through the padlock.
I am sorry, but the browser producers are making these changes as we get closer to end of life for Flash. The Flash Enabler no longer will work and we all have to do the allowing each time until Farm Town is moved to the new programming language.
You have to manually go up to the top of the page (the lock in the navigation bar) and TELL Chrome to ALLOW Flash EVERY TIME you decide to go to the game if you have closed your browser window.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error