Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 16 2020, 12:17 AM

Farmer lists are not coming up in either Opera or Firefox. I guess this is an FB problem that we have to wait on resolution? I cleared the Opera cache, ran the memcache, rebooted laptop, no change. Was working yesterday.
Old Oct 16 2020, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Farmer lists are not coming up in either Opera or Firefox. I guess this is an FB problem that we have to wait on resolution? I cleared the Opera cache, ran the memcache, rebooted laptop, no change. Was working yesterday.
HI Sqrl,
Yes it is. We are aware of this problem.The developers have looked at the problem and it appears to be a Facebook issue that just happened to occur at the same time the new levels were released. Only thing we can do is wait for Facebook to correct the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2020, 12:25 AM

Thanks, Taz. If I'd realised I'd have sent back when collecting. Eh well!
Old Oct 16 2020, 12:24 PM

search friends manually will show all friends. just have to be careful not to send gifts to those who don't play. but at least I can get gifts sent that way also. until facebook gets their act together.
Old Oct 16 2020, 05:46 PM

Location: Little town in the middle of nowhere, swampland, michigan
Send a message via AIM to Valntyn Send a message via MSN to Valntyn Send a message via Yahoo to Valntyn
Default sending gifts

Today I haven't been able to send gifts using send gifts tab. Well it works till you get to the choice page and try to click farmer list, nothing happens. You can click the other buttons and they work, just not the first one farmers list
I use Opera and have tryed it on chrome as well.
Old Oct 16 2020, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
Today I haven't been able to send gifts using send gifts tab. Well it works till you get to the choice page and try to click farmer list, nothing happens. You can click the other buttons and they work, just not the first one farmers list
I use Opera and have tryed it on chrome as well.
Hi Valntyn,
We are aware of this problem. Please read the announcement at the top of any of the sections. Raul added the following to the new release:
Known Issues:

- Problems with Train Boosting, Sending Gifts and My Neighbors tab information. Our research indicate that it appears to be a Facebook issue that just happened to occur at the same time the new levels were released. We will keep monitoring the issue and place a ticket with Facebook if it doesn't get fixed in the next couple of days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 17 2020, 07:15 AM

Default Cannot send gifts from neighbor list

My send gift link is broken again. I can search friends manually but not from the neighbor list. Just started yesterday. I have cleared everything checked all boxes done literally everything recommended. Frustrating, the last time this happened i could send gifts for 6 months I can see it try to load but nothing happens.
Old Oct 17 2020, 07:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkisone View Post
My send gift link is broken again. I can search friends manually but not from the neighbor list. Just started yesterday. I have cleared everything checked all boxes done literally everything recommended. Frustrating, the last time this happened i could send gifts for 6 months I can see it try to load but nothing happens.
Hi mikkisone,

Thank you for your report. We are already aware of the problem and are currently waiting for Facebook to resolve it.

There is information in the New Release notes and also in the Announcement at the top of each of the forum sections.

For now it's probably easier to just return any gifts sent to you, if you can't bear using the other list.
Old Oct 17 2020, 08:59 AM

Default Broken Gift Function

The gift function has been Broken for 2 days now. I understand that it is a Facebook problem. Is there no way to get around Facebook ? I have been using the "search friends manually" button and finding some friends, BUT since I have more than 900 FB friends this is ridiculous since most are not FT players. That list also includes non FB friends that FB would like you to "hook up with". I understand the dilemma that we are in right now re the move away from Adobe flash. Can we not plan a move away from FB as well in the future. I am a long term player, have enjoyed the game and gotten friends to play as well. This issue seems to effect most FT players, and not just a few based on region. Quite a few posts actually show up on my FB timeline from individuals who are not my FB or FT friends regarding this problem and asking for help.
Old Oct 17 2020, 09:59 AM

Thank you!!! I was thinking oh no not again!! I will wait it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi mikkisone,

Thank you for your report. We are already aware of the problem and are currently waiting for Facebook to resolve it.

There is information in the New Release notes and also in the Announcement at the top of each of the forum sections.

For now it's probably easier to just return any gifts sent to you, if you can't bear using the other list.

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift limit, gifting, gifts, how many gifts, missing gifts, no gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, return gifts, send gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, window narrows