Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 19 2020, 08:13 AM

OK I just noticed that my pineapples and strawberries are gone. Another example of selling gifts and not the regular product. So now that's eggs, milk, pineapple and strawberries. NOT my mistake.
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
OK I just noticed that my pineapples and strawberries are gone. Another example of selling gifts and not the regular product. So now that's eggs, milk, pineapple and strawberries. NOT my mistake.
Hi NJones277,

I suspect the problem is that your Harvest and Products Capacity is still way too high. It's currently showing over 99%.

It may be that the quantities you are storing, whether it's from facilities or farm work is tipping you over 100% and the game is then unable to store any more and so you lose random items which then drops you just below that.

I would really consider selling more of what you have high quantities of that you're not actually going to use any time soon and try and drop that capacity down to around the 90% mark and then see how fast it climbs from there on a daily basis. If it's climbing quickly, you may find you need cash out and sell nons more than once a day as well as using the Zip daily if you find you need to do that as well.

Although the individual limit for a particular item is very high at 200M you certainly can not keep anywhere near that amount of every item when you own all the facilities or multiples of many facilities and are also constantly making products.

However, you may not want to sell off large amount of things that you use a lot of daily, like crops that are used to make a considerable amount of different products, anything that may be slow to make or hard to replace, perhaps fuel, animal products, farm cash fish etc. I would start off by looking at what you have over the 10 million mark in quantity and see which ones of those you can sell large portions of to get them under 1 million in quantity IF you don't need that many.
Old Oct 19 2020, 11:36 AM

Tiger I'm showing 85% capacity overall. Yesterday I went into storage and sold half of a lot of different things, especially if they were at or over 100M. Then I had the idea to sell gifts and that's when all my eggs, milk, pineapples and strawberries vanished. The only time I can tell that I get close to the capacity limit is on Sundays when I do a full listing. Otherwise, I only list facilities and clients that have to do with the NCC. Nothing else, except the super facility is producing anything. Of course the non-workable facilities are producing, but that's it. I'm at a loss where you got the 99%
Old Oct 19 2020, 01:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Tiger I'm showing 85% capacity overall. Yesterday I went into storage and sold half of a lot of different things, especially if they were at or over 100M. Then I had the idea to sell gifts and that's when all my eggs, milk, pineapples and strawberries vanished. The only time I can tell that I get close to the capacity limit is on Sundays when I do a full listing. Otherwise, I only list facilities and clients that have to do with the NCC. Nothing else, except the super facility is producing anything. Of course the non-workable facilities are producing, but that's it. I'm at a loss where you got the 99%
Hi NJones,

All I can tell you is that when i checked your data to answer your post the capacity was over 99%. I've just checked it again now and it is at 89%. I did see that you had gifted milk and eggs as well as the thousands that were there from harvesting the sheds. For example yesterday we could see you had 25,238 cow milk and 704 cow milk (gift) today those amounts have gone right up. So at some point, we could see that you were very close to maxing your capacity out which, if it did hit the maximum, is what could have caused you to lose some items.

It's possible there was some delay in the data updating from the time I checked it and replied and the time you next loaded the game. Sometimes we do need to get you reload to get storage data to update.

If you prefer, you can go to support with this and see what they say. However, they won't be able to replace any lost harvests. There is an issue contact support at the moment, but if you wish I can give you their forum link to contact them that way.
Old Oct 19 2020, 05:38 PM

Thanks Tiger. I'll try to keep a closer eye on it and figure out how the zip function works.
Old Oct 19 2020, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Thanks Tiger. I'll try to keep a closer eye on it and figure out how the zip function works.
Hi NJones

You have full information about Storage, Capacity, Zip etc..in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, sold by mistake