Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2020, 05:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasdezhat View Post
my farmers list button for sending gifts is not working can you fix please ?
Hi pasdezhat,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifting. We always move related posts into the relevant thread so it's easier to find information on a particular subject.

The Farmers List is something that we all have to wait on Facebook to fix. That list also happens to be the same type of list used for boosting trains so that's not working either.

For the time being you can:
  • Use the Search Friend Manually list to send gifts, but that will show all your friends not just those that play Farm Town.

• Accept and return any gifts already sent to you

• If you are not getting gifts then you can post a request for one to Facebook so your friends can send one to you that way if they have not already sent you a gift today.

To do that find something on your farm that came from the gift page like a cinnamon tree, click on it and then click on Request as a Gift. That will then post the request to Facebook.

As you can still exchange gifts that are sent to you before accepting them, it doesn't matter what gift you request.

• Once you have some gifts in your gift box, BEFORE you store them, you can click on the More to post a request to Facebook that way as well if you wish.
Old Oct 21 2020, 02:37 PM

Smile Sending Gifts

I am able to receive gifts but unable to send them. HELP! I've cleared my browser. System is Windows 10.
Old Oct 21 2020, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1234 View Post
I am able to receive gifts but unable to send them. HELP! I've cleared my browser. System is Windows 10.
Hi mom1234

We are aware of this problem which is also affecting trains, as you cant send boost requests.
This is a facebook issue and we have to wait for facebook to fix it.

There is an announcement on the forums:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You could receive and send back gifts using your My Requests tab. If you want to send gifts using the Send Gifts tab, then you could try the Search friends manually list. Just be sure you are selecting friends who are playing the game as that list shows all your friends.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 21 2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old Oct 22 2020, 09:45 AM

Default recent problems

Also, an older problem: On my gifts received page, 50 gifts are always present on the screen, whether I accept and send or not. ??

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 22 2020 at 09:53 AM. Reason: post divided and responded in 2 different threads
Old Oct 22 2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Also, an older problem: On my gifts received page, 50 gifts are always present on the screen, whether I accept and send or not. ??
Hi Peggy Grey

I divided your post and move the different problems to their official threads.

If you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

You can accept/exchange them one at a time BUT if they are ones you have tried accepting but did not get, that is because they are ones that you have already accepted at a previous time that did not clear from that area. If that's the case you will have to clear them out of that section. To do that go back to that page and click the X instead of Accept to clear them all out. If you have a considerable amount of gifts and clearing the first lot you see does not resolve the problem with My Requests you may have to go back to that page to more or all of them out.

If you are not sure how to accept/exchange/return gifts using that area of Facebook please click on this link which will help you with that: Old Method of Accpting/Exchanging Gifts

Your problems with your farms was answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6387590

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 22 2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old Oct 22 2020, 01:02 PM

Default My request will not change

My husband's gift request. Will not move on to the next page. His name is sanford denman. Avatar is called sanman
Old Oct 22 2020, 01:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
My husband's gift request. Will not move on to the next page. His name is sanford denman. Avatar is called sanman
Hi Grandm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

If he has stuck gifts in his My Requests tab, then please have him click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

You can accept/exchange them one at a time BUT if they are ones you have tried accepting but did not get, that is because they are ones that you have already accepted at a previous time that did not clear from that area. If that's the case you will have to clear them out of that section. To do that go back to that page and click the X instead of Accept to clear them all out. If you have a considerable amount of gifts and clearing the first lot you see does not resolve the problem with My Requests you may have to go back to that page to more or all of them out.

If you are not sure how to accept/exchange/return gifts using that area of Facebook please click on this link which will help you with that: Old Method of Accpting/Exchanging Gifts
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2020, 05:22 PM

Good afternoon. Thank you to all who got the lists fixed when sending gifts. I am wondering what I might be doing wrong. I get 50 gifts per page, and have all the gifting machines. My giftbox maxes out at 1000 fuel cans. I accept 50, exchange them, and then return as needed. Because of the gifting machines, I should receive 200 cans per page, thus it takes me 5 pages to max out my giftbox, and I clear it out and start again. This is what happens on the first 5 pages, but after that, I have to exchange many more to reach the max. Today, I paid close attention, and one round I exchanged 11 pages before I maxed. Thus, I should have received 2200 cans, yet only received 1000. So, I need to know what I am doing wrong after the first 5 pages of gifts. I do not have any problems with repeat pages or stuck gifts. Thanks for your help
Old Oct 22 2020, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good afternoon. Thank you to all who got the lists fixed when sending gifts. I am wondering what I might be doing wrong. I get 50 gifts per page, and have all the gifting machines. My giftbox maxes out at 1000 fuel cans. I accept 50, exchange them, and then return as needed. Because of the gifting machines, I should receive 200 cans per page, thus it takes me 5 pages to max out my giftbox, and I clear it out and start again. This is what happens on the first 5 pages, but after that, I have to exchange many more to reach the max. Today, I paid close attention, and one round I exchanged 11 pages before I maxed. Thus, I should have received 2200 cans, yet only received 1000. So, I need to know what I am doing wrong after the first 5 pages of gifts. I do not have any problems with repeat pages or stuck gifts. Thanks for your help
Hi Early Girl,
If I am reading this correctly you received 1000 for the first 5 pages and then didn't receive any thing for the next 6 pages? Did you empty the gift box after receiving the 1000 for the first 5 pages?

It could be that you do have stuck gifts if you received none for the next 6 pages. Check that by noting the first 5 or so gifts and see if the same gifts are there the next time after accepting those.

If your friends or neighbors are sending you multiple gifts then you probably are not getting all of those as they do not always go through, even though they show up in the My Requests tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 22 2020 at 05:45 PM.
Old Oct 23 2020, 05:21 PM

The Facebook Games Activity link no longer works, and I have no way of clearing claimed gifts and train boosts anymore.

My Farm Town link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4888&farm_ix=0

Tags
can't accept gifts, can't exchange, can't receive gifts, can't send gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift limit, gifting, gifts, how many gifts, missing gifts, no gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, return gifts, send gifts, shrinking window, stuck gifts, window narrows