Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 15 2020, 01:16 PM

Default Daily Coin Bonus

I've noticed that for the last couple days, I'm not getting the daily coin bonus. Has that been discontinued?
Old Oct 15 2020, 01:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I've noticed that for the last couple days, I'm not getting the daily coin bonus. Has that been discontinued?
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
Not that we are aware of. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That won't help for what is past, but may help for it to show in the future. It could just be that you Farm Town day is not starting at the same time of the day it has previously.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2020, 01:45 PM

The link takes me back to my farm but I did find a memcache and ran it after i closed the farm and reopened but it didn't work to give me the daily coin bonus. I'll check again tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
Not that we are aware of. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That won't help for what is past, but may help for it to show in the future. It could just be that you Farm Town day is not starting at the same time of the day it has previously.
Old Oct 16 2020, 03:00 AM

Please can someone help me. I have not received my Daily Lottery which come up once a day when you log in to FT. This is the fifth day. Is it a Farm Town issue or Face book..Thank you
Old Oct 16 2020, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Please can someone help me. I have not received my Daily Lottery which come up once a day when you log in to FT. This is the fifth day. Is it a Farm Town issue or Face book..Thank you
Hi Irene Jater,

It's unlikely that you are not getting the coins credited. What is probably happening is that the pop up that tells you that you earned it, isn't showing for some reason. This is something that has happened before.

When we have sent this off to the developers in the past, users were getting the coins credited at some point during the day, they just were not getting notified about it as the pop up that tells you about it wasn't showing.

You can try clearing your memcache and see if it shows up later today, if not, also make sure you have at least an 8 hour break overnight and see if it shows up tomorrow. However, that may not work and the popup will just start showing up again without you needing to do anything.

In case you need the instructions for clearing memcache:
To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old Oct 16 2020, 07:23 PM

I am a super neighbour for a couple of players in my group. I was working for a neighbour and notice that the game was deducting coins when waterng flowers and also when moving from one farm to another. I estimate that I have lost between 50,000 and 75,000 in the past 10 minutes. I did not notice the deduction of coins until after working on 12 of my neighbours farm.
Old Oct 16 2020, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
I am a super neighbour for a couple of players in my group. I was working for a neighbour and notice that the game was deducting coins when waterng flowers and also when moving from one farm to another. I estimate that I have lost between 50,000 and 75,000 in the past 10 minutes. I did not notice the deduction of coins until after working on 12 of my neighbours farm.
Hi Dell,
I am sorry but the only thing I can see is your coins went up after the last memcache you did at 7:24 PM eastern time. We do not have any data when you work for a neighbor, so no way to verify this.

If you want you can contact Support by sending a private message here to Rob T as they are having trouble getting emails in Support currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2020, 05:05 AM

Are support getting my message as I emailed them yesterday about not getting the daily lottery bonus and a few others have been complaining about not getting theirs either. I'm not getting the automated support message you'd usually get after sending in your problem. Never had this problem before.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 20 2020, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Are support getting my message as I emailed them yesterday about not getting the daily lottery bonus and a few others have been complaining about not getting theirs either. I'm not getting the automated support message you'd usually get after sending in your problem. Never had this problem before.
Hi Alexandra_J,

I have moved your post to the Help and Support thread for FC and coins as it is not about anything listed in the new release.

We and support are aware that some are not seeing the pop up about the lottery. This has happened before and usually resolves itself in time without you needing to do anything. It's usually just that the popup isn't showing, but at some point during the day you do get credited the lottery coins.

What you and your friends can try, if any of you have not already done so, is the following:
  • making sure the browsers you are using for the game are all up to date and that you have recently cleared those browsers history and caches.
  • making sure you have at least an 8 hour break overnight
  • clearing memcache

If none of those help, you'll just have to wait it out for now.

There is an Announcement at the top of the main sections of the forum that list all the important current issues and information about the game and support that you can read yourself and direct your friends to if you wish. For convenience, here's the link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 20 2020 at 06:27 AM.
Old Oct 22 2020, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwhitney45 View Post
I had just purchased a mixer with my FC yesterday and didn't know that it only mixed certain facilities. I don't really have use for it, I won't do that again, but can I please have the FC back please? I was debating originally if it was useful, but when I saw what it did, I thought it worked for all facilities on my farms, and it only works for specific ones, so it's really no use for me, I'd rather have it for another important tool. This was a legit mistake. Thank you.
Hi mlwhitney45,

What you'll need to do is contact the support team and see what they say.

The normal method for contacting them is not working at the moment so for now you need to use a different method:
  1. Make sure you are logged on to the forum

2. Then click on the this link, a message window will open link to send a message to Rob T.
    http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/private...newpm&u=732490

3. In the Title field, you need to give your message a short title.

4. In the message box, just below the title, type the reason you are contacting him. You also need to include your farm link so that your data can be checked. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link you will find them by clicking on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

5. When you have your link you paste it into your message.

6. When you have finished typing your message click on Submit Message just underneath that box and your message will be sent.

7. When Rob replies to you, you will find it in your Private Messages in the forum. The link for that is just under your forum name top right of the forum. So please check the forum and refresh whichever page you are viewing every now and then to see if you have a message.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc