Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 22 2020, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
just noticed someone on my level 30 in the ship list and she obvuoysly doesnt play anymore cant even find her in neighbour list or anywhere so how could that happen cannot change it now stuck there for next 2 days and cant change her till it goes home
Hi Amanda,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can do to change it for you. She obviously did play, is or was a neighbor of yours and did have her port open. Otherwise she would not have been on your itinerary. If she has dropped you as a neighbor after that ship was dispatched then on the next ship that you prepare it will show that you need to add an additional port if you are using the "Reuse Last Itinerary".

You will have to wait until the ship returns on it's own after the 7 days expire. For any new ships you send out you can change it for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2020, 02:32 PM

Default My ships have disappeared from my farm!!!!

Hey Team,

I had five ships and they have all disappeared. Are they hiding out on other farms? Not that's I've seen. Help!!!!

Thanks,
Nicol
Old Oct 19 2020, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by missthg View Post
Hey Team,

I had five ships and they have all disappeared. Are they hiding out on other farms? Not that's I've seen. Help!!!!

Thanks,
Nicol
Hi Nicol

I moved your post to the thread about Ships.

I visited your farms and your ships are on your farm 4.
Please click in your preference, the wrench, and see if you have a check mark for the option Show Ships.
If you not have a check mark, then add it and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

If that doesnt work for you, then clear your browser cache where all the graphics are stored.
We have instructions on how to clear cache for some browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Oct 26 2020, 05:03 PM

when loading my containers on my cargo ship brown, the container said 100% and I do them in order, so some reason 2 of those containers that said 100% are now wanted to be loaded all over again, I would of gotten all containers at 100% before a hr, I sat here and made sure i was on top of it to make sure they would of been all done within a hr, so now I'm not going to get that 100% bonus due to some glitch
Old Oct 26 2020, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
when loading my containers on my cargo ship brown, the container said 100% and I do them in order, so some reason 2 of those containers that said 100% are now wanted to be loaded all over again, I would of gotten all containers at 100% before a hr, I sat here and made sure i was on top of it to make sure they would of been all done within a hr, so now I'm not going to get that 100% bonus due to some glitch
Hi tmlbluedove,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support subject thread about cargo ships. Please post problems or questions in the Help & Support section and not in the Suggestions section. That area is only for suggested improvements to the game.
I am sorry this happened to you, but you can check and make sure they are all in yellow (completed) before you dispatch the ship. The only suggestion I can give you is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not help witht the current ship, but should help to prevent this in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 27 2020, 05:28 PM

This happened while loading, as I was loading another container, I noticed it went from 100% to having to reload it again, this happened before I dispatch, the only thing I can think of was I was trying to rush the time by keep clicking the next container and those 2 times the ship display didn't show up but i'll take my time and keep a better eye on it, it was weird but it's all good, it's just a game. still love the game. thank you for your reply
Old Nov 02 2020, 09:43 AM

Hi there, What is happening with these ships? I do them each day and now it says I have 25 minutes to do each container. 25 minutes went by and I still have 12 minutes to go So that brings me to 37 minutes. The timer when off for this additional 12 minutes and now it says I have 6 minutes to go. This has been on going for three days now. GRRRR I hope you are having a better day
Old Nov 02 2020, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie12 View Post
Hi there, What is happening with these ships? I do them each day and now it says I have 25 minutes to do each container. 25 minutes went by and I still have 12 minutes to go So that brings me to 37 minutes. The timer when off for this additional 12 minutes and now it says I have 6 minutes to go. This has been on going for three days now. GRRRR I hope you are having a better day
Hi Nettie,
According to your account data you have only dispatched ships over the last 5 days, so that is why your times are longer, though they should not be changing like you are saying. Keep going and the time will get much shorter when you have done 2 more days.
It may be that your computer date/time is incorrect. When that is not right then things like that can happen.
Old Nov 02 2020, 10:49 AM

Default Ship question

I was curious--why is it that when you do the ships and put the people where you want them-that when that ship comes back-those people are not in the place that you had put them before? Wouldn't that make using the last itinerary kind of useless. Because you have to keep rearranging them. Explained the best I could, I think.
Old Nov 02 2020, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
I was curious--why is it that when you do the ships and put the people where you want them-that when that ship comes back-those people are not in the place that you had put them before? Wouldn't that make using the last itinerary kind of useless. Because you have to keep rearranging them. Explained the best I could, I think.
Hi hellsfury,
When you click on the Reuse Last Itinerary that will reset your list to what you had on the last ship you sent out not the last time a particular ship was sent out. If you make your changes and then dispatch the ship, then the next day when you are preparing a new ship, if you then click on the Reuse it will set your list to be exactly like the list from last ship you sent out.
The Game Guide chapter 32 on ships can explain it better I believe:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port