Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 19 2020, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I just came here to see if anyone else was missing the missing icons. I had noticed that when I was in Farm Town, those icons appeared the same as in the "old" Facebook. I know it changed to the new format for me on September 28. I wonder if they are tinkering with matching what appears above games with what is on the newsfeed.
Hi RoseArienh,
Only Facebook knows the answer to that question.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2020, 01:20 AM

Default Adobe Flash Player

Hello, so no more flash player for next year. what is going to happened to the game. I love this game and this is the only game I've invested money in. Can't live without the game, it is therapeutic.

Thanks.
Old Oct 20 2020, 01:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
Hello, so no more flash player for next year. what is going to happened to the game. I love this game and this is the only game I've invested money in. Can't live without the game, it is therapeutic.

Thanks.
Hi Alma,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the display as this is where we gather these posts about Flash.

You can find all the current information about Flash and Farm Town in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2020, 04:25 AM

I know some players are having the problem with the game being HUGE, on of the computer wise members of my group Matthew found the fix. I thought to share it here in forum i scrolled and didn't see it mentioned.

"Do you have a magnifying glass with a + sign in the address bar? It would be way at the end, towards the right side. I did and clicked on that to reset it and it worked like a charm"

Is the display issue connected to the facebook issue or something different? Anyway i hope this helps someone.
Old Oct 21 2020, 04:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I know some players are having the problem with the game being HUGE, on of the computer wise members of my group Matthew found the fix. I thought to share it here in forum i scrolled and didn't see it mentioned.

"Do you have a magnifying glass with a + sign in the address bar? It would be way at the end, towards the right side. I did and clicked on that to reset it and it worked like a charm"

Is the display issue connected to the facebook issue or something different? Anyway i hope this helps someone.
Hi JNelson,

The browser address bar is to do with your browser not what you are viewing in your browser whether it be Facebook, the game or a website.

If someone has the browser zoom set to something over 100% when viewing the game, then the farm screen would be bigger so all they need to do is reduce the zoom setting back to 100%. The magnifying glass in Chrome for example, is just another way to get to the zoom settings when they have been altered.
Old Oct 22 2020, 09:45 AM

Default recent problems

Okay, this is weird! Turned on my computer and all is well with farms 1-20. Farms 21-32: Everything boots up except the fields. They are blank! What's up? Help would be appreciated.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 22 2020 at 09:52 AM. Reason: post divided an responded in 2 different threads
Old Oct 22 2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
Okay, this is weird! Turned on my computer and all is well with farms 1-20. Farms 21-32: Everything boots up except the fields. They are blank! What's up? Help would be appreciated.
Hi Peggy Grey

I divided your post and moved the different problems to their official threads.

Please run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and see if the problem is fixed.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If not, then clear your browser cache where the graphics are stored. You have instructions on how to do this for different browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing works for you then provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Your problem with gifts was responded in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6387586
Old Oct 26 2020, 07:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Flash

Since Flash is no longer going to be available after December, are we going lose the game or are you going to switch over like FV2 did? I want to buy some bucks but not if you are going to do away with FT.
Old Oct 26 2020, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmrwaj View Post
Since Flash is no longer going to be available after December, are we going lose the game or are you going to switch over like FV2 did? I want to buy some bucks but not if you are going to do away with FT.
Hi tmrwaj,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the display as that is where we are gathering all the posts about Flash.
The information you are looking for is in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Old Oct 27 2020, 08:53 AM

Now I don't know where this goes, and not sure if it's a facebook problem either so I sent the same to facebook as well. Strangers profile pictures on the right aren't coming up on the Farm Town Messages and the same with facebook friends that you haven't added as a neighbour.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0

Tags
adobe flash, browser zoom, december 2020, display, end of adobe flash, end of flash, eye, farm order, farm stats, flash player, full screen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, show names, sound