Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 25 2020, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Daily Bonus

Since having to "allow" flash I do not get a daily bonus Nor does my wife Is this the way it is?
Old Oct 25 2020, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
Since having to "allow" flash I do not get a daily bonus Nor does my wife Is this the way it is?
Hi CobraGuy,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about coins.
This has nothing to do with your having to allow Flash.

It's unlikely that you are not getting the coins credited. What is probably happening is that the pop up that tells you that you earned it, isn't showing for some reason. This is something that has happened before.

When we have sent this off to the developers in the past, users were getting the coins credited at some point during the day, they just were not getting notified about it as the pop up that tells you about it wasn't showing.

You can try clearing your memcache and see if it shows up later today, if not, also make sure you have at least an 8 hour break overnight and see if it shows up tomorrow. However, that may not work and the popup will just start showing up again without you needing to do anything.

In case you need the instructions for clearing memcache:
To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2020, 06:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question No more Lottery?

Since the latest problems with Flash, once I have allowed Flash and refreshed, I can no longer receive the Lottery coins! I have tried both Edge and Chrome but it doesn't help. Has the Lottery been stopped?
Old Oct 25 2020, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Since the latest problems with Flash, once I have allowed Flash and refreshed, I can no longer receive the Lottery coins! I have tried both Edge and Chrome but it doesn't help. Has the Lottery been stopped?
Hi Kathy,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about coins as this has nothing to do with the current release. Nor does it have anything to do with the changes made by Chrome for Flash.

No the lottery has not been stopped. It's unlikely that you are not getting the coins credited. What is probably happening is that the pop up that tells you that you earned it, isn't showing for some reason. This is something that has happened before.

When we have sent this off to the developers in the past, users were getting the coins credited at some point during the day, they just were not getting notified about it as the pop up that tells you about it wasn't showing.

You can try clearing your memcache and see if it shows up later today, if not, also make sure you have at least an 8 hour break overnight and see if it shows up tomorrow. However, that may not work and the popup will just start showing up again without you needing to do anything.

In case you need the instructions for clearing memcache:
To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2020, 10:02 AM

Question Money to play???

Recently a friend announced she was quitting FarmTown because it would cost to play after Flash goes away. Did I miss something? While I am a person who purchases FarmCash because I LOVE this game, I would like to be warned if I am going to have to dish out some more bucks to keep playing. Is she just panicking or is there going to be some kind of charge in the new format?
Old Oct 30 2020, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLUVSFT! View Post
Recently a friend announced she was quitting FarmTown because it would cost to play after Flash goes away. Did I miss something? While I am a person who purchases FarmCash because I LOVE this game, I would like to be warned if I am going to have to dish out some more bucks to keep playing. Is she just panicking or is there going to be some kind of charge in the new format?
Hi TJLUVSFT

I moved your post to the thread about Farmcash and coins.

There is nothing about that, the game is only migrating from Flash to HTML5. We know that this kind of rumors are going through facebook groups but there is nothing to worry about.
Old Oct 30 2020, 10:40 AM

One of my Super Neighbors sent me 55 farm cash about a half hour ago and it did not arrive. His account is showing it is gone but the gift did not show up at mine. The link in the first page of this thread shows I received it but the amount of farm cash I have is still 15 and it never showed up in my gifts.

Clear FT Cache
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager (2nd tab from the right to delete all sites)
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives!
Old Oct 30 2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
One of my Super Neighbors sent me 55 farm cash about a half hour ago and it did not arrive. His account is showing it is gone but the gift did not show up at mine. The link in the first page of this thread shows I received it but the amount of farm cash I have is still 15 and it never showed up in my gifts.

Hi Qivis

Your data shows you received it but it is not in your gift box as you say.

You have to contact Support about this. Please read the following information to contact them, as they are having issues receiving the tickets.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Oct 30 2020, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default No daily bonus

I posted in here that I was not getting my daily bonus since having to "allow" Farmtown Seems the new process does not give daily bonus I was told I am getting it just not seeing it happen and it can happen any time during the day. When I logged out yesterday after farming I wrote down my coins.. I came in this a/m still same amount of coins NO DAILY BONUS ... maybe it matters not as we wont be playing much longer...BUT PLEASE do not tell me I am getting the bonus when I am clearly not
Just a side note I play as my wife ..son and gran daughter and same issue with them too ..SO it is not just me having issue
I do not expect an answer... just a fix
Thanks
Old Oct 30 2020, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
I posted in here that I was not getting my daily bonus since having to "allow" Farmtown Seems the new process does not give daily bonus I was told I am getting it just not seeing it happen and it can happen any time during the day. When I logged out yesterday after farming I wrote down my coins.. I came in this a/m still same amount of coins NO DAILY BONUS ... maybe it matters not as we wont be playing much longer...BUT PLEASE do not tell me I am getting the bonus when I am clearly not
Just a side note I play as my wife ..son and gran daughter and same issue with them too ..SO it is not just me having issue
I do not expect an answer... just a fix
Thanks
Hi CobraGuy
I have move this post to the subject thread about coins as your others have been moved. As you have been told ithas nothing to do with the "allow" for Flash in Chrome. That was not something Farm Town changed. It was a change by Chrome and is the way most of the browsers have gone as we near the end of Flash.

As you have been told it can occur at any time during the day and not necessarily in the AM when you start playing for the day. Then checking in the AM does not mean you have not gotten it. A Farm Town day is 20 hours not 24 hours, so the start of the day can change.

Just to clear up a misconception you seem to have, Farm Town is not ending just because Flash ends as some other games have stated. The developers are busy getting Farm Town prepared to continue in another programing language. You can find that information in the announcement at the top of each section.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc