Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2014, 08:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer View Post
Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon
To have someone check your account you would need to contact support, nothing can be done through the forum. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon
There is no way to check your account through the forums. Do keep in mind that the lottery coins are random, and not a guaranteed thing. If you want your account checked you will need to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take up to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:37 PM

Wink Daily Lottery

Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!
Your welcome.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I suggest you try Chrome too. If it still will not work after that one, look to your firewall or antivirus program blocking trialpay.com as that is where the next page comes from when buying farm cash.
Thank you. I installed Chrome and was able to buy FC.
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Default No more lottery?

The last few days when I go to my farms I no longer get the lottery notice. Can anyone tell me why?
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:31 PM

Question Farm Cash purchase an email change

HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks
On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.

Old Jan 08 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.
I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?
It may take a little time after your purchase for the new email to get sent to all parties. The purchase is through trialpay for Facebook, so as long as you have changed it on Facebook then Trialpay will get the information change after a short time period.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc