Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:30 PM
KnightRider's Avatar
KnightRider KnightRider is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Oct 30 2009
Posts: 3,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer View Post
Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon
To have someone check your account you would need to contact support, nothing can be done through the forum. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.
__________________


My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:31 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer View Post
Hi, I have not been receiving my Daily Lottery Coins for a few months now. My husband who uses the same computer as me and logs in the same way is getting his daily. A few weeks ago we got a new computer and still the same thing, he gets them and I dont. I have logged in on my Daughters computer and still no luck. Can you check my account from there to see if you can help me.
Thanks very much
North Spoon
There is no way to check your account through the forums. Do keep in mind that the lottery coins are random, and not a guaranteed thing. If you want your account checked you will need to contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take up to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:37 PM
North Spoon Farmer North Spoon Farmer is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 25 2009
Posts: 7
Wink Daily Lottery

Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Jan 07 2014, 08:40 PM
KnightRider's Avatar
KnightRider KnightRider is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Oct 30 2009
Posts: 3,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Spoon Farmer View Post
Thank you thank you Taz and Knightrider!!!!
North Spoon!!!
Your welcome.
__________________


My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:01 AM
jeania jeania is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 23 2010
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I suggest you try Chrome too. If it still will not work after that one, look to your firewall or antivirus program blocking trialpay.com as that is where the next page comes from when buying farm cash.
Thank you. I installed Chrome and was able to buy FC.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:07 AM
CynH CynH is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Jul 25 2009
Posts: 4
Default No more lottery?

The last few days when I go to my farms I no longer get the lottery notice. Can anyone tell me why?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:31 PM
lollipopthebunny lollipopthebunny is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 06 2010
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 305
Question Farm Cash purchase an email change

HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:36 PM
KnightRider's Avatar
KnightRider KnightRider is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Oct 30 2009
Posts: 3,275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
HI I am not sure who to contact to get this straightened out! I have changed my email address in the Forum, on Facebook and I use Pay Pal to purchase FC an that also has been changed!!!

But When I go into the "Buy Cash" Tab at the top of FT when it gets to the window to complete the action, it is showing an OLD email address in there.

How does that Get changed to the current one? What do I need to do? I also sent a ticket to slashkey at the bottom of the game so not sure if that will help or not.

Also, One other question, I have not received any email notifications from FT for a long time an yet last night I received one on my smart phone. When I went in to look at it this morning on my laptop the email gave me a link to click that all it does is send me to my farm in FT an nothing else so I have NO way of knowing what the message was or from whom. Can this get fixed? Please help Thanks
On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.
__________________


My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:42 PM
lollipopthebunny lollipopthebunny is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 06 2010
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
On the email for purchasing FC, I would go into FB and PayPal and make sure that the only email address they have is the new address. Slashkey doesn't do anything on that, but it sounds like either FB or PayPal has an old email address and maybe the new one but still has the old email as the main address.
I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:48 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I did go into FB an Pay Pal before I asked this an there is NO email in there but my current one. So now what?
It may take a little time after your purchase for the new email to get sent to all parties. The purchase is through trialpay for Facebook, so as long as you have changed it on Facebook then Trialpay will get the information change after a short time period.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.