Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 10 2018, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I cannot send a request for my neighbors to boost my trains. It worked fine until yesterday. i cleared the cache but no help. Any advise,
Hi PawPaw,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Trains.
I think you will find the same problem with trying to send gifts. The developers are aware of this problem. Facebook is making security settings changes and causing this problem. The developers are working with Facebook to find a solution.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2018, 03:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Taz I have room to set the train it it is green all the way around. But when I set it down it says Couldn't move item try again later.
Old Apr 11 2018, 06:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreamer65 View Post
Taz I have room to set the train it it is green all the way around. But when I set it down it says Couldn't move item try again later.
Hi sreamer65,

Try showing everything in your game preferences and see if there is anything in the way or that may be too close to where you are trying to set the train down.
If anything is close to where you want to set it down, move it further away.

If that does not help try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try again.
Old Apr 11 2018, 07:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Latest Update!

Post-Release Info - April 11th, 7:30AM

- Due to emergency changes released yesterday by Facebook related to data security, several areas of the game were not functioning correctly, like accepting gifts, sending gifts, boosting trains, missing user names, etc. We just released an update that should fix most of those issues.

Also, as part of the new requirements by Facebook, every 90 days you will have to re-authorize the Farmtown game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game.
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:26 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sherise713 Send a message via Yahoo to sherise713 Send a message via Skype™ to sherise713

Okay.... someone must be able to help me here, I guess.... I still can't boost my trains.. I have allowed cookies everywhere as per the list provided here, I have cleaned cache, rebooted my computer, etc, etc... I don't know what else to do... PLEASE... can someone help here???
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherise713 View Post
Okay.... someone must be able to help me here, I guess.... I still can't boost my trains.. I have allowed cookies everywhere as per the list provided here, I have cleaned cache, rebooted my computer, etc, etc... I don't know what else to do... PLEASE... can someone help here???
Hi Sherise,
I moved your post to the subect thread about Trains.
What happens when you try sending out the boost requests?
Are you able to send gifts from the Send Gifts tab?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sherise713 Send a message via Yahoo to sherise713 Send a message via Skype™ to sherise713

I posted a note earlier, but I am not sure which page I used, so here it goes.... M help request is for boosting trains.... I copied one link, but trains are in farm 12 and 14, and here is one of the links... http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...351&farm_ix=11
... and yes, I have done all the procedures to make sure cookies are allowed and cleared cache, rebooted comp, etc.... will appreciate any help
Old Apr 11 2018, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I posted a note earlier, but I am not sure which page I used, so here it goes.... M help request is for boosting trains.... I copied one link, but trains are in farm 12 and 14, and here is one of the links... http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...351&farm_ix=11
... and yes, I have done all the procedures to make sure cookies are allowed and cleared cache, rebooted comp, etc.... will appreciate any help
Hi Sherise,
Are you not getting the list to show for sending the boost requests out? If so and you have done the cookies and pop ups settings for the sites, then you probably have too many friends that play Farm Town.
Facebook made changes a while back that reduced the number of friends you can have playing the game. If you have too many then the list will not show up. They first reduced it to 1000, then later down to 500, anbd now it appears to be that you can not have over 250. So if you have more than that you need to reduce your friends who play Farm Town down to less than 250 for the list to show.
Old Apr 13 2018, 09:32 PM

Default boost trains

the boost trains stopped working again, .... it worked for a day or two, so did the send gifts from the send gifts tab..... and now, i stopped working again... this is really exhausting and discouraging....

then, when I get a response, it doesn't seem to address this issue... what is going on, guys???? please help....
thank you
Old Apr 13 2018, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the boost trains stopped working again, .... it worked for a day or two, so did the send gifts from the send gifts tab..... and now, i stopped working again... this is really exhausting and discouraging....

then, when I get a response, it doesn't seem to address this issue... what is going on, guys???? please help....
thank you
Hi Sherise,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains as that is where your other posts and the answers to those are located.
I have already answered you concerning this. My answer is just above your post:

"Are you not getting the list to show for sending the boost requests out? If so and you have done the cookies and pop ups settings for the sites, then you probably have too many friends that play Farm Town.
Facebook made changes a while back that reduced the number of friends you can have playing the game. If you have too many then the list will not show up. They first reduced it to 1000, then later down to 500, anbd now it appears to be that you can not have over 250. So if you have more than that you need to reduce your friends who play Farm Town down to less than 250 for the list to show. "

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train