Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 10 2020, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Will you provide me a link to report it to support plz
Hi Dana,
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2020, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'd like to know the Benefits of having more than one Train and having as many of the cars to them as you can...
Hi Dana,
You can find all that information in the Game Guide chapter 29 about Freight Trains:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2020, 03:15 AM

Default turbo freight

so I tried to buy a 2nd turbo freight but it tells me i need to buy 2 ultimate freight trains :

kind of disappointed as I had saved 50fc but it looks like just to buy a 2nd turbo freight I woudl have to spend buy another 250fc which would be around $60 NZ dollars.

for the record I have never bought any of the other FC trains I was able to buy the turbo freight straight away but now I cant buy a 2nd one without having to spend a lot of money.
Old Jun 11 2020, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
so I tried to buy a 2nd turbo freight but it tells me i need to buy 2 ultimate freight trains :

kind of disappointed as I had saved 50fc but it looks like just to buy a 2nd turbo freight I woudl have to spend buy another 250fc which would be around $60 NZ dollars.

for the record I have never bought any of the other FC trains I was able to buy the turbo freight straight away but now I cant buy a 2nd one without having to spend a lot of money.
Hi bluehair,

I'm sorry but the requirement is to buy the locomotives in order, so yes you will need 2 of each of the slower trains before you can buy another Turbo.

There was a time years ago where the requirement wasn't working which allowed people to buy the Turbos without getting the slower trains first. That was corrected at a later date.
Old Jun 11 2020, 05:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Train Manager

Hi, my Train Manager is not letting me know when there are Trains there to be Boosted. All of them are coming up under the Request Tab
Old Jun 11 2020, 06:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi, my Train Manager is not letting me know when there are Trains there to be Boosted. All of them are coming up under the Request Tab
Hi Dana,

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then reload and see if that helped at all. If it did not you will just have to boost those from My Requests, but hopefully the clearing of memcache will correct any new ones sent to you.
Old Jun 11 2020, 08:36 PM

hi on my farm 40 i have the 3 fastest trains all linked up with the same carts attached to them. i checked yesterday on what i gain in normal products and mayor bonus from the 1 day train (when boosted) it was 2.088.666 normal and 1.670.928 mayor bonus but my other train 2 day one (when boosted) i got 2.081.449 normal and 1.665.159 mayor bonus... now i know this isnt a huge difference but the i have spent ALOT on the trains and the carts are all linked and all the same so shouldn't i not be getting EXACTLY the same return on 1+2? any help would be appreciated before contacting support.
Old Jun 11 2020, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi on my farm 40 i have the 3 fastest trains all linked up with the same carts attached to them. i checked yesterday on what i gain in normal products and mayor bonus from the 1 day train (when boosted) it was 2.088.666 normal and 1.670.928 mayor bonus but my other train 2 day one (when boosted) i got 2.081.449 normal and 1.665.159 mayor bonus... now i know this isnt a huge difference but the i have spent ALOT on the trains and the carts are all linked and all the same so shouldn't i not be getting EXACTLY the same return on 1+2? any help would be appreciated before contacting support.
Hi Alexm,
As far as I know yes you shoud be getting the same amounts. We do not have any way to check this. Only thing I can think of that woud be different is they are not the same engine. I don't have mine setup with the same cars on all of them, so I can't check with mine. Check again to make sure you have exactly the same cars and that all ar attached before you go to Support with this.
Old Jun 11 2020, 08:45 PM

thanks Taz i did a 3 day research on it and wrote down my amounts and i've double checked carts attached etc think i'll pop an email to support and see what they return with thanks for your quick reply.
Old Jun 15 2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ccheney

Last time you posted your problem here we told you non of us was able to reproduce it and asked you to contact Support.

Did you contact Support?

Just in case you didnt, to contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have problems getting Support replies, please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
I finally heard from support and I am currently working with support on my train problem. I have a quick question that I forgot to ask that can probably be answered here. I have two trains on separate farms. Can I request boosts one immediately after the other or do I have to wait a certain amount of time before requesting boosts for the other?

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train