Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 09 2020, 09:02 AM

Here you go,
you will find another train under trees you must hide trees to see them thank you farm 9

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0236&farm_ix=8
Old Aug 09 2020, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Here you go,
you will find another train under trees you must hide trees to see them thank you farm 9

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0236&farm_ix=8
Thank you for the link

The trains on your farm 9 are not dispatched. You have to dispatch them in order to get all farms worked by the Mayor.
Old Aug 09 2020, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Thank you for the link

The trains on your farm 9 are not dispatched. You have to dispatch them in order to get all farms worked by the Mayor.
Very strange, I did that this morning on both trains. From the tool bag went to trains, clicked both, took my gas. I didn't boost them.. I just did it again.. maybe that is where the glitch is.. I will try and see it I can work the friends farms, if you don't see another post from me it worked, thanks for your help DK
Old Aug 09 2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Very strange, I did that this morning on both trains. From the tool bag went to trains, clicked both, took my gas. I didn't boost them.. I just did it again.. maybe that is where the glitch is.. I will try and see it I can work the friends farms, if you don't see another post from me it worked, thanks for your help DK
Hi Diane

I visited your farm again and now your trains show as dispatched.

Just in case there was a glitch while you were trying to dispatch them the first time, you can try running your memcache to prevent future issues while dispatching.

Click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 09 2020, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi AnnaWalls,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Here's the link:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1666&farm_ix=0
Old Aug 09 2020, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
Hi Anna

Thank you for the link

You have a train on your farm 13 with 10 farmcash cars and dispatched which is ok.

But there is a problem with your other train on your farm 21. It has 10 farmcash cars but only 6 of them are attached the right way. If you put the cursor on the Standard Locomotive all train is highlighting so it seems to be ok.

But if you click on the locomotive, then click in Show train details and then in Train status button, you will see that only 6 cars are attached to that train.

You have to wait for it to come back home, then unload it and rearrange all the cars.
When doing that do not use the green hand to attach the cars, instead use the yellow hand in your tool box.

Finally, no matter the train highlights when you hover your mouse on the locomotive, the best way to know if all cars are correctly attached is to click in the locomotive, then Show train details and click in Freight Cars and check that all long cars are showing up there.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 10 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old Aug 10 2020, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Anna

Thank you for the link

You have a train on your farm 13 with 10 farmcash cars and dispatched which is ok.

But there is a problem with your other train on your farm 21. It has 10 farmcash cars but only 6 of them are attached the right way. If you put the cursor on the Standard Locomotive all train is highlighting so it seems to be ok.

But if you click on the locomotive, then click in Show train details and then in Train status button, you will see that only 6 cars are attached to that train.

You have to wait for it to come back home, then unload it and rearrange all the cars.
When doing that do not use the green hand to attach the cars, instead use the yellow hand in your tool box.

Finally, no matter the train highlights when you hover your mouse on the locomotive, the best way to know if all cars are correctly attached is to click in the locomotive, then Show train details and click in Train status and check that all long cars are showing up there.
I did that once, but I'll check it again. I'll let you know. Thanks.
Old Aug 14 2020, 03:42 PM

Default help with trains

what trains do I need for the Mayor to do all the farms without clicking on each farm?
Old Aug 14 2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels22259 View Post
what trains do I need for the Mayor to do all the farms without clicking on each farm?
Hi jewels22259

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

If you have 2 trains dispatched with 10 Long Cars on each train the Mayor will complete all facilities on all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm.

You have complete information about Trains in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Old Aug 16 2020, 08:00 AM

Default Train Requests

Hi I apologize if I am doing this wrong but I have never asked for help before. For some reason, I am not getting Train boost requests from my sister;she is at katlo-coopquest

Did one of us maybe set something wrong? Thank you.

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train