Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 16 2020, 10:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
Hi I apologize if I am doing this wrong but I have never asked for help before. For some reason, I am not getting Train boost requests from my sister;she is at katlo-coopquest

Did one of us maybe set something wrong? Thank you.
Hi Patti Coop,
There isn't any thing to be set. Your sister send those train boosts just like gifts but from the train or in the Train Manager. You will receive them in either the train manager or in your MY Requests tab.
You can find all the information on trains and how they work in the Game Guide 29 about the trains:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2020, 03:43 PM

15th june i put my support ticket in to support yet i got a reply the same day about it being passed onto developers for there checking because Rob T from support got the same results as i did with the trains/mayor bonus now 25th june i got a reply with no updates from devs as of yet, yet here we are 16th august not a single reply yet from anyone? im just about ready to quit the game. it has cost me ALOT all these trains im aware there was issues with replies from support but i've had 0 communications ????
Old Aug 16 2020, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
15th june i put my support ticket in to support yet i got a reply the same day about it being passed onto developers for there checking because Rob T from support got the same results as i did with the trains/mayor bonus now 25th june i got a reply with no updates from devs as of yet, yet here we are 16th august not a single reply yet from anyone? im just about ready to quit the game. it has cost me ALOT all these trains im aware there was issues with replies from support but i've had 0 communications ????
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about trains as this has nothing to do with the current release. Have you tried contacting Support again about this? If you have their original reply you can check on the status of your ticket as well as write back to them to find out about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Patti Coop,
There isn't any thing to be set. Your sister send those train boosts just like gifts but from the train or in the Train Manager. You will receive them in either the train manager or in your MY Requests tab.
You can find all the information on trains and how they work in the Game Guide 29 about the trains:
Hi, sorry but she just sent me another request and I still can't see it. I see others' just fine.
Old Aug 16 2020, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, sorry but she just sent me another request and I still can't see it. I see others' just fine.
Hi Patti Coop,
Where are you looking for the boost request?
Check both the Train Manager and the My Requests tab. Are you getting anything else from her such as facility work requests or Belt Bonus posts?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you are not receiving anything from her, click on the Account tab at the top of the farms and then check the Blocked tab in that to make sure you have not blocked or ignored her.
Old Aug 17 2020, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Patti Coop,
She figured it out! Thanks a million!
Old Aug 17 2020, 06:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
She figured it out! Thanks a million!
Hi Patti Coop,
Did she also figure out how to set up her train around a corner so all the cars are attached right?
Old Aug 24 2020, 02:51 AM

hi with all the problems having wirth farm town now I cant boost any trains and still dont have any answers from facebook re datra catch up
Old Aug 24 2020, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
hi with all the problems having wirth farm town now I cant boost any trains and still dont have any answers from facebook re datra catch up
Hi amanda,

It's quite normal for Facebook not to respond to some reports or even just close one without a word, it may be that they are aware of a problem and know it will clear up. The most you can expect from them is to check whether the report is showing something like open, submitted, closed, updated. When it's updated you do tend to have a little more information from them.

If you're sending boosts to the friends that are seeing you with 0 stats then that's why they can't boost it. If you wish, for the time being, you could try sending to different friends that are not seeing that and they should be able to boost your train.

We do understand how frustrating this can be, many have had the same problem in one form or another in the past, I had it myself only a couple of weeks ago, but as you already know there's very little you can do about it. I'm sorry but we don't know what Facebook are up to or working on to know why this issue rears it's ugly head every now and then. All we can tell you is it does tend to clear up.
Old Aug 24 2020, 06:24 PM

my game has been mucked up now for 5 days I dont think it will ever come good , cant make money re through facilities and clients cant boost trains, just beyond a joke I cry every day as I have spent thousands of dollars on this game, almost on verge of a breakdown, this game should be fun but it isn't anymore , have played for 11 years only to get slapped in the face, sorry but am so upset over all the ****

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train