Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 26 2020, 09:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
yes all my train requests say expired to even though some have just come through.
Hi Alem2012,

Where are you boosting the trains from, your Train Manager or My Requests?

You can get the expired message if someone has sent too many boosts out and they have not cleared from either of those areas.

As these are new boosts please try clearing you memcache if you have not already done so. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then please load the game, do not have My Requests open at the same time. Open your train manager and boost any trains showing. Then go to My Requests and clear any train requests showing up there.

Then see if any new boosts still get the expired message when you know that they have just been sent.
Old Sep 26 2020, 12:49 PM

Hi...I cannot dispatch my train on Farm 29 because the error message 004 says I have another long one door box car on another train on the farm. There is only one train on this farm. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old Sep 26 2020, 12:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Hi...I cannot dispatch my train on Farm 29 because the error message 004 says I have another long one door box car on another train on the farm. There is only one train on this farm. Any suggestions? Thanks
Hi Eltina,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have also cleaned your train data too, so after you do the memcache be sure you have closed and reopened your farms for these to take affect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2020, 01:02 PM

Thanks Taz for your prompt reply and help. I was able to dispatch it.
Old Oct 15 2020, 08:47 PM

I'm unable to ask for help in boosting trains. I click to request boost and nothing happens, no popup window or anything else. I even looked to see if it was hidden behind the train manager, but nothing there. I'm using Chrome version 86.0.4240.75 and windows 10. I haven't tried on another browser, but I have cleaned my cache.
Old Oct 15 2020, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
I'm unable to ask for help in boosting trains. I click to request boost and nothing happens, no popup window or anything else. I even looked to see if it was hidden behind the train manager, but nothing there. I'm using Chrome version 86.0.4240.75 and windows 10. I haven't tried on another browser, but I have cleaned my cache.
Hi Penguin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about trains as this has nothing to do with the current release.
For any browser you are using you need to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed. The following link has instructions for setting this up in many popular browsers:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2020, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't Boost Trains

Since the update a few minutes ago, I am unable to ask friends to boost my trains. Even cleared the cache and restarted my computer.
Old Oct 15 2020, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKWMSOTR/L View Post
Since the update a few minutes ago, I am unable to ask friends to boost my trains. Even cleared the cache and restarted my computer.
Hi KKWMSOTR/L,
I have moved your post from the Suggestions section. Please only post suggestions there and not problems.
Old Oct 15 2020, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKWMSOTR/L View Post
Hi penguin and KKWMSOTR/L,
I have just tried myself and can confirm that there is a problem now with the train boosting.

We will pass this along to the developers to find and fix the problem.
Old Oct 15 2020, 09:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Train Boosting, Sending Gifts and My Neighbors tab Problem

As of the release of the new levels the pop ups for boosting trains and for sending gifts are not working.
Additionally the My Neighbors tab is not showing information for neighbors for some.

This has been sent to the developers to find the problem and hopefully fix it quickly.

Please do not post about this as it has been identified and sent to the developers.

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train