Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 20 2020, 11:35 PM

Default Train Boost will not work

I cannot request a boost for my trains. Not when I open the train and not in train manager. What can I do to fix this problem. It has been this way for about 7 days now.
Old Oct 20 2020, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I cannot request a boost for my trains. Not when I open the train and not in train manager. What can I do to fix this problem. It has been this way for about 7 days now.
Hi Tmoulder,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trains as we try to keep all posts organized by subject to make them easier for all to find.
Please read the information in the Announcement at the top of each section of the forums.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 21 2020, 09:41 AM

Default Trains

Why are we not receiving trains in gifts?
Why can't we request train help in the train manager?

Vincent Orlando
Old Oct 21 2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Orlando View Post
Why are we not receiving trains in gifts?
Why can't we request train help in the train manager?

Vincent Orlando
Hi Vincent Orlando

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

We are aware of the problem.

Raul has posted the following in the New Release:

Known Issues:

- Problems with Train Boosting and Sending Gifts. Our research indicate that it's a Facebook issue, we have already placed a ticket with Facebook, waiting on resolution.

The problem is we can't send boost requests as the lists dont load, that is what we have to wait for Facebook to fix.

You cant send gifts from Send gifts tab either, as the Farmer lists is not loading. If you wish, you can use the Search Friends Manually list. Just be carefully as it shows all your friends not only the ones playing the game.
Old Oct 30 2020, 10:57 AM

Oh about trains I have them all on the same farm are they all getting loaded.? I was wondering since I got more cars to add to a train and I might not understand the pop up saying something like if you have than one it will not get loaded.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 30 2020 at 11:06 AM.
Old Oct 30 2020, 11:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassymommaCollar View Post
Oh about trains I have them all on the same farm are they all getting loaded.? I was wondering since I got more cars to add to a train and I might not understand the pop up saying something like if you have than one it will not get loaded.
Hi SadssymommaCollar,
I have split your post in Suggestions to move your question about the trains to the Help & Support section subject about trains to answer you. We can not answer questions in the Suggestions section.
As long as each of your trains have a different engine then they can be on the same farm. If you have any duplicates of those engines then thaey have to be on separate farms.
The pop up is to warn you not to put 2 of the same car on any specific train. It will show if you have another of the same car on the same farm even if they are on different trains as a warning.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2020, 03:51 PM

Hi. I am noting getting any train boosts.
Old Oct 30 2020, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
Hi. I am noting getting any train boosts.
Hi Jackie McFadden

You are not getting boost requests from your friends? If so, have you talked to any of them to see if they are sending you their trains?
Old Nov 04 2020, 03:31 PM

Can I have all trains on the same farm which I do.?
Old Nov 04 2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Can I have all trains on the same farm which I do.?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar

You can have 5 trains on a farm as long as each of those trains have a different Locomotive.

You have all the information about Trains in our Game Guide in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Tags
boost reward, boost train, can't boost train, can't dispatch train, connecting train cars, dispatch train, locomotive, long cars, missing train, train, trains and fac work, trains not working, unload train